Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:19 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Dude it's so obvious. You're her Beta Bucks safety net. She only moved in with you for security/place to stay. She's fucking guys every time she goes out. Bet if you insisted on coming with her every single time she would try to keep you from coming because she wants to place herself in a situation that is conducive to her getting fucked by dudes at the party, all under the guise of being with her friends and social circle Bullshit. Either breakup with her and kick her the fuck out, or have another girl over so when she does in fact return home, she finds another girl in YOUR bed. Have some self respect and get more options. This girl is not special and you are way too invested.
Sounds like this is more about your own insecurities than the Ops. Quite projecting.
This isn't about me or my insecurities. This is about gender dynamics and OPs situation. She knows he ain't going anywhere so that's why she seems to be treating him secondary to her social circle and perhaps, newer and exciting sexcapades

Just calling it what it is. This will unfold into nothing but misery for OP unless he puts his foot down.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

UPDATE:

Just thought I would give everyone an update, I did not expect to get so many responses. However heres what happen me being in denial I gave her another chance, however she did indeed stop going out. However the problem of our relationship is that she's not mature. Her only answer to me was for me to get over it and basically move on. However because of the distrust and disrespect there was no clear way of me getting over it. Even after all of her fuckups she progressed like she did not do anything wrong and other issues began to appear, the real problem she could not fully understand her faults and wrongdoings and understand how it was negatively impacting our relationship. She always placed blame on me for being negative and angry all the time. However there is a cause to every reaction.

Because I did love her, I tried to make things work however I had to finally put an end to all of this, broke up with her and she moved out. She lost more than I lost...and maybe one day as they all do they will see the truth..

Thanks guys for everything just have to grow and become a stronger version of myself and move on

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Good move.
There's a chance she'll hit u up again in the near future.
It might even look and feel as if she has changed.

Clearly, this is what you want, change her and for her to become the person she is in your head. So, you will be very sensitive to this.
Don't let this fool you, because you will go through exactly the same thing all over again.

Best of luck man.