PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:36 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

F-Close

for September 29

I actually got this girl from a dating website. She is 20 years old and I haven't slept with young girls like that in my lifetime. So she is like the youngest i've slept with in terms of age difference. I knew I would have to make all the big moves (as you should with all girls) and it took about a few weeks of working out logistics and building comfort over the phone. The day came and we agreed to go out to a coffee spot. We never made it to the coffee spot.

She gave me two options. Meet at the coffee place or go to her place and go from there. Obviously I picked her place. My experience tells me that if a girl gives you the option to her place that you should go there. I arrived at her home and she was very receptive. She kissed me on the cheek right away and I got used to her physically a bit. Right off the bat kino. We sat on her couch and she offered me tea, we are both big tea drinkers. So far so good. I still ran some game, i didn't do too much attraction since i've been doing that for awhile. I was qualifying and building comfort now and throwing bits of attraction in there.

20 minutes in I get up and ask her to show me around the house. I felt the vibe was getting down so I wanted her to get a jolt of change to spice the interaction. I moved in closer and closer when she was showing me around. Testing the waters. At one point we were both standing and i commented on her hair. I touched it. She was okay with that. Next thing you know I say "yeah i'm just gonna kiss you" and didn't wait for her to answer and made out with her. I stopped when I felt that she was going to pull away. She was like "you're distracting me from my tea" and I was like "oh you had tea in your hand this whole time ? :lol: ".

She tried to backtrack just a little to see if I would bite by asking me "what do you do again" and I played along for a second and then was like "nah im actually distracted right now" and kissed her again. Next thing you know she goes into her bedroom and she says, you can come in here. The rest is history.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:04 pm 

Field Report for September 29 and 30 and 31.

After I F-Closed my girl, I went out later that night. Yeah, i got laid early in the evening on the 29th and decided to see if I could get laid again :lol: . I told yall that when I am on fire I can get laid two times in one day. On the 29th I went to a local bar known for ladies nights. i went there more for making an appearance rather than gaming. i was getting used to the bar since I don't go to it often. I chit chatted with the bartenders a bit. Next thing I know I run into a girl that I don't really want to fuck again. She wasn't ugly, it was just that she was a little annoying. She just talks and talks. She has been sending me tit and ass pics every single week :roll: .

This could have been my 2nd F-close but I didn't want to do it. She had friends though. I definitely gamed them. My roommate was there too. I hooked him up with one of the cuties. As usual lol. I pretty much threw hella attraction and qualification at this girl i fclosed one. She was throwing herself at me and grabbing my dick on the down low. Girls at the bar were watching closely. I was very "expressive". Even the bartender was impressed by my composure at how this girl was clearly, clearly trying to get me to be on her. It was a good pre-selection.

I did approach two cuties earlier but I didn't get anywhere. They were young and I was practicing getting over the young aspect. They did have this vibe of the resting bitch face so i have to remember to handle that next time. We chit chatted for a bit but she wasn't giving me anything to work with so I just excused myself. I left that night with getting to know 2 new chicks. So that works for me .

On Friday I gamed a bit at the bar. One girl gave me an Irish Car Bomb for free and I was all about it. I used cocky funny game and they were telling me how good my teeth look etc. I just number closed and went on about my way. Nothing too crazy here.

On Saturday I went out to the "college bar" there weren't many people there but I opened a few girls just to get the social momentum going. Didn't go anywhere but I got it out of the way. Then we went to our local watering hole. I have this game where I play at the bar with a cute girl where I bet them that I can get a drink first before them. They usually take the bait. Little do they know that I am a local at the bar and my teeth do all the work for hahaha. So I bet these two cuties on the right of me and they were like "Oh, if we get it you buy our drinks" . I said they have to buy me if I get the bartender first but they were all like "oh ladies first this" blah blah blah.

I held my ground here. One of them started shit testing me hard but I just disqualified myself from her and put two of them against each other. One of them was all about me and the other was trying to throw me down the stairs lol. At one point the bitchy one said to her friend lets go to the back. My girl said, yeah I'll meet you there. I was like :wink: .

The only bad thing I did here was not attempt a pull. My dumb ass didn't pull even when my girl said "she wanted to have fun" her last weekend here. DUMB ASS ME. Hahahaha. Ah well, you win some you lose some. At one point bitchy friend came back with some dude. She tried to cockblock the number close! I tried to drown her in kindness and she was thinking about it. Then this dumbass dude once I tried to put him into the conversation "YO WATCH YOUR HANDS" to which I just did :roll: , I didn't need some insecure dude destroying my set. So i ignored him and continued with the number close.

She left with her friends and the dude was still standing there trying to posture me lmao. I kind of gave him a look like, you trying to fuck me or them ? LOL. Eventually he left but I'll remember that dudes face. Next time, I won't try to include him in anything, I'm gonna ignore the shit out of any dude now. I'll ask for introductions through the ladies. These insecure jealous dudes can suck a big fat dick.

Mr. A out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:19 pm 

FIELD REPORT/LIFE UPDATE/ LAY REPORT

Life's good, just have to keep up the organization and shit. I haven't played the piano in awhile but I have been working on other things. I have been getting my dental and doctor appointments out of the way so i don't have to worry about that shit until 6 months later again. I have been good with my money, I went to NYC 2 weekends ago and saw my family which really motivated me to get my shit together. One of my personal incentives is to be a role model for my little brothers and my family. I want to show them that anything is possible. I want them to talk about me in a positive light to everyone they meet.

Anywho, I did some gaming in NYC with my friends. It's definitely a fun time with people you care about. I danced the night away, approached a few girls and took down some numbers but I was only in town for 4 days. It was definitely fun and an interesting experience.

I have been losing weight pretty well. I am at 183 pounds. My goal weight for 2016 is 180 pounds. If I am 179 pounds by December 31st, then I have beat such a small goal. I have lost 25 pounds since January 1st so it's been a hell of a ride. I am looking great and feel better about myself. Girls are definitely noticing my sexuality oozing out of my body. Last Saturday I went out in new gear I got from NYC. I looked fucking hot. When I got to the bar, I looked at everyone with such confidence that some girls stopped talking to get a look at me. I smiled and saw people I knew. It was going to be a good night. Fashion check, body weight check, smile check, social proof check.

The first set was my last set lol. My buddy ran into a girl he had sex with a couple times and she had friends. This girl was into him the moment she set her eyes on my roommate. Her body language was a dead giveaway. Before she could start gaming my roommate I asked her to not be rude and introduce me to her friends. She introduced me to a cute little shorty. I went into game mode immediately. I started fucking with her head telling her I was Japanese. She kinda didn't know what to believe. I have face that can be interpreted as mixed so she didnt' want to offend me and I took this as a perfect time to play up the ante. I definitely kinoed in the first few minutes.

There were two other girls in the group but I didn't talk to them. I had my target and they weren't really interesting to me. I started to run the us vs them routine between her and my roommate and his girl. It was fun trying to convert her to my team. She didn't know how to take me. She couldn't tell if I was a cocky asshole or just a dude that liked to play around. She asked my roommate if i was a dick. my roomie said he's a cool dude and he can get out of hand sometimes :wink: .

Then out of nowhere a girl I knew touches my face and says hey Mr. A. I quickly said hi and asked who was she here with etc. Made it polite but told her that I would talk to her later. She gets really attention seeking when I am talking to another girl. I never fucked her but she always tries to be the hottest girl at the bar and tries to act like it. This time I told her that I won't be joining her. Either way, the target notices this and is curious even more.

My roommate and his girl go to the bar to take shots. I am left with my girl. I ask her to come to the bar the opposite side and I tell her that I will use my "masculine presence" to cut through the crowd. I did just that lol. I told people "Excuse me" while smiling and touching them to part the sea. It was hilarious. Once I got to the bar I just raised my eyebrow cockily to another two set at the bar. They were taken aback at my confidence but they were curious. This is all just a big romantic comedy at this point.

My target gave me money for her beer and I pocketed and paid by card. I told the bartender that I take care of her :wink: . I was reinforcing the us vs the world mentality once again. My target Kate was just laughing at this point.

We walked back to our original location and this time she grabbed me by the hand. This was very good sign.

I kept up the attraction material and the banter. I literally did not do much comfort. This was a pure physical and brief rapport pickup. My roommate came back and he had to go to the bathroom and left me with the two girls. I handled it pretty well. I am use to picking two sets since I just usually pit them against one another for fun. There was a group of 4 chicks behind me that were watching me work. They were definitely trying to get in on some of the action. Why? Because one of them kept grabbing my ass to get my attention on the third ass grab I caught her walking back to her group. I just looked at them like "sorry toots, I'm kinda busy here with these two"

This was GREAT! My two sets saw her grab my ass 4 times and when I looked back in like a "i know you want me but maybe another time" kind of look, it solidified who I was staying with tonight. My target got even more chummy chummy with me. When my roommate came back, his girl said we should go to our place to chill. His girl talked to my target and after a few minutes of girl talk, we all went back to my crib. Mind you I haven't kissed closed my chick, on the way to the car I twirled her around and gave her a brief kiss and told her she will get more when we get to the house. She had the look of "shit, he as self control".

At my apartment she had a brief LMR moment as i took her to my room and my roomie and his girl said nighhht. I turned off the light put on some music and started lightly grinding on her and kissing her neck while she started talking about nothing. It was working. She eventually started getting horny again and I backed up towards my bed and we got on it. She stopped me midway during taking off clothes and told me she didn't want to have sex because last time the condom broke and she usually wants to be dating seriously.

Personally, I took it as another LMR resistance where she wanted to see if I was going to get needy or pouty. I didn't. I just said I understand and that we are both adults. She then started to say "no no it's not like that, we can do other things". I just smiled and said sure and proceeded to go on. I took off her clothes eventually. She was giving me resistance but I have been here so many times that I assumed to take a step back before she could use her hand to push my hand away. It was like i was in the zone. Eventually we were naked. She got on top and i made sure to get more sexy and hot. I penetrated her once without a condom. She didn't like that lol. She stopped me and was like "at least you could have said if you could put on a condom"

I apologized sincerely and put her on the bed. I kissed her and went down on her. I put on a condom while I was eating her out. She didn't notice me rummaging through my pants pocket lol. I went back up after 10 minutes of her moaning and tried to insert. She stopped me again. I told her that I understand that she doesn't want to have a kid and that I certainly don't either. That's my freedom there. She understood I was serious about being safe and I ended up getting the lay.

The next day, I learned that I was the second guy she ever slept with. I guess the quote is true that a woman will sleep with a guy if he turns out to be the right man at the right time...if that's how it goes... :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:32 am 

October Field Report:

I am at 182 pounds now and counting. I will be 181 pounds according to my Lose it App by November 7. I am so close I can taste the success! I recently had a minor surgery in my genital region. No, it's not STD related. It was a bump that looks like a cyst. I asked the doctor what it was and he reassured me it wasn't STD related nor was it cancer. Thank god. But I didn't like the look of it. I have had some girls ask me what it was over the months and I finally decided to just spend the money and get it taken care of. I had the money, and I now feel even more confident.

This goes to show that even small minor defects, even in the most vulnerable parts of the body has never stopped me. I don't want to hear your excuses for those reading. Anyway, on to the story.

Halloween weekend. Friday and Saturday.

So, I banged Kate both days. We met up since we both were in the area. I got a bit of gaming done but Kate got really touchy feely with me. A lot of girls saw what was happening and I guess I got some pre-selection out of it. Kate has so far been okay with my single life. She has stated though, that she doesn't know my intentions but I already implied that I am not really a relationship dude. She seems okay with it for now, but I have a feeling she will initiate the talk at some point. I will be ready.

Either way, I have scheduled a couple of dates for this week. Unfortunately, the surgery I mentioned earlier resulted in me having stitches around my ball sack. It's about the size of a quarter. It's noticeable. I literally will have to play the tease because I don't want to fuck up recovery because I had rough sex. I only have to hold out until next Tuesday. This will give me a reason to fuck with some girls head in a sexual manner. I literally cannot have sex with them because of doctors orders ;).

Not gonna lie though, I have a sexual encounter Sunday. I think I might entertain that...can't hold out too long...my sex drive won't let me anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:11 pm 

Friday

November 5 - Went to the movies with a fuck buddy of mine. No crazy stuff there, watched the movies and banged her at my crib. Trust me though, you don't want to be paying stuff for fuck buddies since it will send the wrong message. I only did it because I didn't plan it correctly and I had to pay for movie tickets in advance to another theater when I found out they were sold out at the original theater we were looking to see it at.

Saturday November 6-

I reacquainted with an old flame of mine. She was turning 28. It was a karaoke place. I went there with my own group of friends since she would have hers too. Nothing crazy. I played pool with my own group and we just had a really casual chill fun time. I left the bar though because I knew I had that girl in the bag. Is that savage of me ? Probably. My roommate and I matched with a tinder group. We met them out and we definitely were not feeling that lol. If a girl has pictures from the chest up, she is probably going to be a little chubby. That is something you guys can take to the bank for those that love online game. My roommate and I left them and told them we had to go somewhere. Of course one of them really wanted us and was like "how far do you live" and i was like, eh it's getting late. :lol: Needless to say, I met up with the birthday girl and just banged her out. She gained some weight. I probably won't be hitting that on the regular. Maybe I will throw in anecdotes about how much weight I lost. I would like to see her thin again like when I met her.

Sunday November 7.

I met a girl off of the POF site. It was a booty call. No crazy stuff there. She was new, so a new number. A new knotch in the post. I have honestly forgot what my lay count is. I know I have laid 10 girls this year. Year is not over lol. This will be the third day of fucking girls. 3 different girls, 3 days in a row. It sounds great, but it can be rather taxing on the body. I don't have a high sex drive; I would consider it moderate.

Anyway, yeah, I met up with her and she took me to her room. I did a bit of chit chat but I noticed that she was waiting for me to make a move so I did. Banged her two times and then I went home because I don't like sleeping in anyone's bed but my own.

Things to do:

I am recovering from my surgery so I have to get started on my gym routine TOMORROW!

I have to practice my Piano. I haven't played in two weeks.

I have to apply to another job. I am getting bored of the one I have now.

I have to keep up hygiene. I have been getting lazy with acne prevention.

I have to keep the house clean.

I have to update my wardrobe once this month. I have to keep it up.

Keep up the diet.

Learn some dance moves.

Mr. A out.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:32 pm 

November 10

I picked up a girl from POF again. I have been liking this passive income. However, I have racked up about 10 numbers in the last two weeks and I can't keep up lol. I only have two nights a week to see girls. 3 if I really try. Last night I met up with an 18 year old girl. She had big boobs and she was fit, the kicker was that she only uses sign language. There's actually cute deaf girls lol. It was definitely different.

I picked her up and the ride was just me listening to music because she couldn't speak hahah. Nice. When we got to my house, we had to use the note thing on the iphone to communicate. I didn't like. Eventually, I knew why she was here. She mentioned she wanted to "cuddle" the day before. I went to work. I wrote down on the iphone that we should go to my room and get this cuddle thing in motion.

Didn't take too long. I then initiated that I will drive her home. I didn't want to share the bed tonight with anyone. She texted me that she liked me blah blah blah. But I already know that I won't keep her long term. I do however, want to practice sign language with her so this will be an interesting experience.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:51 pm 

November 12 and 13th.

One of the women I am dating romantically came by the 12th. She has a great personality. I just hope she doesn't bring up the talk any time soon. I am ready for it to be honest. Just a shame that I don't like monogamy and I am her second dude she ever shagged. She definitely enjoys the sex. We went three rounds that night. She came over and we watched some Netflix. We went to the supermarket to pick up some subs to eat before that. I don't mind being seen in public with her, people can assume what they want. I will set the record straight. Tbh, I don't care about being seen with girls all the time. It's worth the trouble in the end. I am a player. Sue me. We did

November 13th.

One of my hired guns hit me up. She fell off earlier this year, she got fat! I recently saw that she lost a few pounds on social media and has been regaining her body back. She hasn't really tried to play any mind games with me. She knows I don't play that. Especially since I am getting my body weight under control again. My goal weight now is 175 pounds. I am currently 180 pounds! I did it. I made the goal. Nothing more and nothing less. I feel like that would be a great weight for me. If I feel like shredding even harder, I will do 173 pounds.

Anyway, I went to the clubs with her and my roomie. I was dressed pretty well and girls were orbiting around me in the club. I just can't get myself to dance lol . I have to learn some dance movies. I opened a few girls, and I got opened a few times as well. Usually by some average girls just bumping into me. Girls rarely verbally open. They just bump into you and hope you got some game and some sense to open them. This is where things go interesting. My hired gun had some friends around. one of them has the hots for me. I have the hots for her.

We eventually found them. She was on me like glue. She was dancing on me. Grabbing me by the hand..etc. what could go wrong ?

Oh yeah the cockblock friend. She was jealous that this girl was getting attention, she tried so much to have people on her. I was kinda annoyed by her. I couldn't pull this girl because my roommate could not diffuse her. I couldn't diffuse her because this girl was on me. Just wasn't working out lol. Ah well. Maybe next time.

Oh, the night didn't end there. There was Tinder chick in a bar nearby. I found her lol. I made eye contact and this is the first time we met mind you. She looked apprehensive, kind of shy. I knew i had to smile my way into her heart and her friends. I introduced myself, we started chatting, and i introduced my wing. You guys might be wondering what happened to the hired gun. Who knows, she disappeared. The girl that was on me the earlier in the night, she was pulled away by her friends.

Anyway back to Jackie, lets call her. She was cute. I love Italian women. They have such distinct features that I can't get enough. I was putting in work. Some dudes came in and they knew them. But my girl wasn't as receptive as her friends. I felt bad for my wing. I could tell these girls wanted one of the dudes. My girl was fixed on me. She was warming up to me. There was a dude that kind of tried to open her but I used him as a jump off and created a we vs him kind of vibe. I told the dude she is scared of people and the dude was unaware how to respond lol. She was like "nuh uh" but then she told me of a bad story to which I showed complete empathy.

Nothing was stopping me. I definitely kept it going though. She was laughing the whole time and I kinoed her. I got social proof from a mutual friend. He bought me a shot. I was on a mission and told my friend we will chill another time but thank you so much. Anyway, the dudes my targets girlfriends liked were going to another bar. My girl was like "we are going here, just so you know" and I just humorly said "okay a i got the hint hint, nudge nudge" and I winked at her. She was loving it lol.

So, we ended up there later on. She was talking to some other dudes already so I opened other sets. She was watching me work though lol. She didn't know I didn't know them. These sets were not particularly good. They were not receptive but I just used them as a jumpoff. I noticed Jackie was orbiting closer and I opened her. She was happy to see me. I am not sure how it went but we did more fluff talk and somehow I managed a kiss. She laid her head on my shoulder. Unfortunately, I couldn't pull because her friend was on some dudes dick. The dude swerved her hard lmao. He was with another girl and her friend was not happy. I knew what it was. I gave her a last farewell kiss and she said we will meet up soon.

I have three dates lined up this week. LETS DO IT!

TO DO LIST THIS WEEK:

Really get back into the gym.
Play Piano
Keep house clean
Diet plan for another month
Learn some dance moves.
Yoga
Watch cult movies.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:59 am 

Update/ Lay Report:

Monday- laid a Russian girl.

I haven't been going out as much as I used to, maybe it's because i have too much on my plate and i want to make sure i don't start slacking. Anyway, I hit up this Russian chick who isn't very bright. She is cute but she won't be winning any interesting contest any time soon. Anyway, the first night I met her we drank and things go hot and heavy and she didn't sleep with me because of her period.

I got her out a second time and this time I knew how to play her. She is very girly in the sense that she wants you to take all the responsibility. Sure! I did the usual and started building tension. She loves to break it. Guess what you do here ? Don't let her break tension! She baited me many times to break any tension I created I just looked at her and kept kissing her. Eventually, I got her worked up to the point where when she asked if I had a charger, I told her yeah in my room.

We never made it out again. Now, she did want to drink. I guess she has some inhibitions to work on but I am in there. I don't really like her for long term. She gave me a hickey.... :roll:

Anyway, life update. i am looking up ways to make more money. I am addicted to what money can buy me. it buys me food, keeps my car in top shape, allows me to spend on entertainment items, dates, etc. I want to bump my pay salary up now. I am very focused and hope to find a way to do so without going to school again. My last resort is nursing but I don't want a boss anymore.

I am trying to get back Kate and other women in my life that I want around. I probably will slow down the dates since i can't deal with all of the new chicks in my life. I'll keep it to three now. Kate, Russian broad, fuck buddy, and maybe this new Italian girl I am gaming. We will see how this goes. I know that's 4...but one of them will fall off...I know it.

Life update: I am back on the piano game! It feels a lot easier to play now. I am going to the gym here and there and have incorporated yoga into my routine to help relieve back pain and improve posture. I have to keep up cleaning my room though, it looks a mess. I want to give a shout out to DA for advising me to plan out everything. I have been making it a habit and all i have to do is execute what's written down and results follow. I haven't made it everyday but I have been doing better and it shows! i am very happy right now.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:23 am 

Life Update:

So far, still seeing the one fuck buddy of mine. I am seeing Kate. I am keeping the Russian girl Tati lets call her around as well. However, I see that fizzling out. I have slowed down on the dates because I don't have that much time...which bring me to my next goal. I am interested in becoming a Spanish tutor. Maybe even English. I have started researching ways to make this happen in the next few months. I am tired of working a full time job in the evening so it's time to put my ambition to work and reach my dream of flexibility and freedom. Plus, this means I will have more time for women. Can't complain about that!

My life has been on hold for a few days because I lost my wallet when I was drunkenly coming home. Fortunately, today the bank has placed temporary credit until the "finish" the investigation for fraudulent charges. The only downside is that I couldn't black friday shop so I was pretty bummed out. I needed a TV in my room...but maybe it was a sign because doctor bills have just arrived the other day. Gotta pay those first before I have any fun. Ah well. More motivation to increase my yearly salary by 5k hopefully.

Goals now:
Piano
Spanish course (brushing up and ingraining further)
Dancing (low priority)
Keeping house clean
Organization tinkering for new goals
Working out/eating healthy. Goal weight now is 175 pounds. I am 4 pounds away.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:33 pm 

Life Update: Girl Update:

I am technically seeing 3 women right now. One is Kate who is cute and not as hot as the others but she has a great personality so she's my "main" girl. I am seeing the russian girl named Tatiana, and I am seeing another girl named Haley. So far I am only romantic with Kate and Haley. The russian girl is more of a fuck buddy and she knows it. Ah well. I am comfortable with my 3 but I am hitting new girls up here and there.

Life update: I am trying to find another job that pays more and will give me more fulfillment. I have outgrown the job I have now and I am seeking to be self-employed within the next 6 months. This will allow me to dedicate more time to pickup without losing the salary I have now. It's an ambitious goal but I am very determined to see it through.

Things to do

I have to go back to the gym. I haven't been there in a long time. I am currently at 178 pounds. I would like to be 175 before 2016 ends. This will give me tremendous confidence. I plan to be 170-175 pounds for the rest of my life. I am very comfortable at this weight and I like to see myself naked again.

Piano is going well, I didn't realize I have been at it for 4 months. I have made nice progress and if I dedicate a little bit more time to it, then I will see a nice speed increase. For now, I am content with these two hobbies. I cook at work and that's a small skill I have been building up. I didn't even realize it until now!

2017 is going to be amazing. This month is all about maintenance and building habits. I have 3 chicks. I can spare 3 weeks of career/life planning. Thank you for reading my journal. I will be posting only once a week now until the day I am self-employed and increase it to twice a week due to more free time and more time for gaming. Cheers to progress and message me if you need a small push in the right direction, I usually respond.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:45 am 

So a big turn of events. Kate decided to end things, somehow thought we weren't a right fit lol. I did not see it coming so i am treating it as a small breakup. She was actually pretty cool, almost even made me reconsider this poly thing. She could not take it though so even before I could hint at monogamy she kinda bailed. Funny how these things workout.

The russian girl is gone too. She doesn't like being a sidepiece.

Only have the fuck buddy left. What is a player to do ? I hit up everyone I could in my phone tonight. I found a 20 year old I was passively gaming. I met her tonight and just railed away. Hopefully the small pain goes away. I almost caught the itis. But Kate may have just broken it off at the right time.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:06 am 

Update

I have been focused on my career and my creativity aspect of my life. I realized I have my "love" game down so I don't need to commit so much time to it anymore. I realized that I have to change my job to be happy. I had a great run at the job I am at but it's an evening shift type job. It doesn't fare well with my social life and my love life so I am in search for a job during the day but with the same pay. Hopefully I will get that change in the next couple of months. 2017 is going to be a huge year for me.

I pretty much just set myself up for success in 2016. I planted all the seeds I needed and just need to take more action. It's going to be awesome. I have taken Da advice on organization and it has reaped results. I haven't been consistent to be honest but I have done more than in the past years if I didn't get that organization down. It's only been half a year too.

As for girls, I plan to date but not as intensely since I don't have as much focus. I still will get laid, of course, but I won't be destroying pussy like normal. Maybe one or two girls a month ;) instead of 4-5. Ain't nothing to cry about haha. God mode is soon coming...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:53 am 

So after a week of a voluntary dry spell I decided to break the spell and hit up my old fuck buddy. And a Canadian fuck buddy came for New Years eve and that that was pretty fun. All in all, I never told you guys that I had a girl over on the 18th. After Kate decided to stray and I lost my favorite girl, I turned to my best coping mechanism: pussy.

I contacted this 20 year old i have been gaming for a few weeks and she finally decided to meet up. She was very cute. I had to drive to her since she is from Florida and she came here with minimal things with her family, apparently she is relocating here. When I saw her, she was a bit on the chubby side but only a few extra pounds, nothing that will result in a deal breaker.

I took her to my apartment where I brought out the netflix and chill vibe lol. We watched an episode of limitless and normally I would be balls deep by now but it actually is a good show. I cuddled with her and caressed her during, I knew I was in since she reciprocated the contact. At the end of the show, I simply told her to look at me and went in for the kiss. We got a little hot and heavy and I pretty much said "come with me" and took her to he bedroom.

Nothing fancy. Just hit the gas when you know you can.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:20 am 

Update:

Started talking to the ladies again haha...I have been busy taking care of my career path, bills, and all that other adult stuff so I have been on and off here and there. I let the ladies go because I couldn't let dates get in the way of my future. Things are going well now. I got my planner, back pain is in check, diet is coming back, and going to the gym again. Hopefully I have some reports for you guys soon. I know some of you like to read my escapades. Stay tuned.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:00 am 

Friday-13th- January

I told yall that I was going to hop back on the horse. Funny enough, I think my wing has started to garner attention of his own finally. Heres the scoop:

I have been just so calm lately that anyone in my presence is pretty chill and okay with being themselves. It's awesome. So we went out to our usual strip, we haven't been here in 1 month!. When we got to our favorite bar, we were greeted happily by the usual people that work there. It's been awhile! So I see that it was actually quite packed but I ate a weed gummy and it was kicking in...too many people and I was getting anxiety haha.

So, I fill my wing about my situation and tell him that I will try my best to be normal. We are at the door when we get opened by two ladies. One of them is telling my wing if he is interested in one of her girlfriends because she said she wanted to talk to him. Then they turned to me and said, you wanna come on this adventure. I politely accepted on the behalf of my wing and told the girls to lead the way.

So, my wing sees the friend and I egg him on to introduce himself. I leave him to her. I go back to the girls who opened us and I start chatting them up. It's getting too friendly for me and I see that they know each other through growing up together yadda yadda. I break rapport by telling one of the girls occupation has all short girls i have met. I mean no offense lol, I tell her that. So I game and game but eventually I needed a break, I was chatting up these two girls for 5 minutes by myself so I excused myself to go check on the girl.

Seems like she was receptive to him. I go to the bar to order some more drinks when I go back and rechat the two set. Not sure what happened in the next 20 minutes, but one of the other girls suggested we all should go to the next bar. One of the girls revealed she had a boyfriend by mentioning she was getting picked up. This was perfect. I started gaming the other one hard. She was jewish, kind of like Kim Kardashian looking but less lady lumps. She still could get it.

My wing tells me he isn't feeling her and it looks like she has a body built like a construction worker. I tell him that it's the coat and to help me close at the next bar. So we all chat, yeah, yeah, I start touching both girls more. Until finally the girl with the bf tells them she has to go. All three leave. My wing and I are like it's getting late lets call it a night. Next thing I know, the girl with the bf left but the kim kardashian looking girl and her friend stayed.

Clear green light here. I tell my wing one more drink and we leave. I tell my wing to tell his girl to lets get going. I turned to my girl and tell her "so, my rommate and his girl are going back to our place, you want to tag along and keep an eye on your friend"

She says "yeah, you sure you want me to come". I just tell her "I do" ;)

When we got to the house I pretty much was the first to pull my girl into my room. I just asked her if she wanted to see my snake ;)..

All implicit shit...and i still got it.