i invented a good opener for 15-18 year old girls. its good?

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Users browsing this forum: emryxleena and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Lol. He says 25 is old and 26 is a MILF.

I'm about to turn 30.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

First:
All 15+ year olds in my city have way more sex experience than me. Im yet to see any 16 year old girl who's virgin and doesnt smoke. while me, i only ever fucked 1 girl in my life, out of pure luck.

Second:
Everybody i know and hang out with are around 16-21. most of my friends are still in high school, which i left 1 year and half ago.

Third: I cant be consideres a sex ofender by fucking a girl that is only 4 years less than me, thats ridiculus xD

now on a improvement, since i wrote this thread i have improved a little, and i actually managed to do 1 approach (I wish i had a wingman :( ) i changed my tactics to a more indirect game and it is slowly bulding my confidence.

My opener now is more friendly, then i try to escalate if possible.

i feel im slowly improving, sometimes i feel its too slow, but i still feel "blocked" whenever i want to do a approach.

I discovered that i dont really have "approach anxiety" but i have the "I have no idea what dafuck to say after i approach" thing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

sonOfSatan wrote:
I discovered that i dont really have "approach anxiety" but i have the "I have no idea what dafuck to say after i approach" thing.

I have this same problem. One time I did the 3 second rule. I asked her name, told her mine, then stood there like an idiot.