Psychology behind "I'm a boring girl"



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game




Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:01 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:40 am
Posts: 2
Guys, outta the girls I've asked out, I've noticed a pattern. Many tell me that they're boring and ask me why I would ask them out. I'm a pretty fun-loving and crazy guy always cracking jokes and making em laugh. After I do some more gaming with them, they usually respond with "sure let's give it a shot"
This sounds a bit flaky to me, though none have flaked until after first date.

So is this pattern them showing their insecurities or an attempt by them to discourage me from asking them out and politely declining?

If it's insecurities I can use it. If it's not, I can understand where I'm going wrong with gaming.

So need your advice on this people..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:54 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:19 am
Posts: 5897
This is a very good question and a situation I oftentimes find myself in as well.

If it's a simple matter of them trying to disqualify themselves as an indirect rejection, it would have a very different vibe to it. And it's unlikely if they've already been laughing and blushing and stuff.

However, it may be a bit of a stretch to say that this is about insecurities. That may be the case sometimes, but it's likely that they really do just have boring lives. They see that you have a lot to offer in terms of fun energy and they know they can't offer the same in return.

More confident and outgoing girls won't tell you, "I'm boring," of course (unless they really were trying to indirectly reject you), but I've noticed that some of the more "innocent" girls will tend to say that when they meet an actually fun seducer (me).

In terms of using it, though, I either ignore it or show even more excitement about getting to know more about them in order to neutralize it because it's essentially a type of objection.

_________________
The Forum Rules - Please report any rule violations by clicking on the exclamation mark button in offending posts.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:05 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:28 pm
Posts: 436
Sounds like a shit test
Or maybe your too much of a funny guy and they don't take you serious when you make a move.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:07 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm
Posts: 5288
Location: Romania
Darkie wrote:
Sounds like a shit test


Please explain how that is a shit test.

_________________
I know my place. It's me on top of the world.

My in depth texting & dating guide.

There's no such thing as shit-tests.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:26 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:12 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Croatia
R.C wrote:
Darkie wrote:
Sounds like a shit test


Please explain how that is a shit test.


Women's existence is a shit test nowadays.

_________________
Uncertainty is the root of all progress and all growth.

Visit my blog for more --> http://www.loveonlysimple.com or contact me --> ideas@loveonlysimple.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:59 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm
Posts: 5288
Location: Romania
Cross De Lena wrote:
Women's existence is a shit test nowadays.


Pretty much.

_________________
I know my place. It's me on top of the world.

My in depth texting & dating guide.

There's no such thing as shit-tests.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:09 pm 
Offline
Read My Book
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:08 pm
Posts: 4917
Location: New York City
Its a polite decline man.

No girl would be questioning why you would even ask them out unless they see you as a "nice guy" or someone they're just not all that interested in. Anytime you notice a pattern of things that consistently happen from girl to girl you have to conclude that its not the girls, its you.

The psychology is for you to continue approaching and developing your game so girls start asking you " Why haven't you asked me out yet? "

_________________
Need Coaching? For 1 on 1 Coaching via Skype, Phone or Instant Messneger - Email: EddieFews@WayOfThePlayer.com

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

www.EddieFews.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:15 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:28 pm
Posts: 436
R.C wrote:
Darkie wrote:
Sounds like a shit test


Please explain how that is a shit test.


OP said girl makes comment but yet still agrees to a date
So sounds like she's testing to see if she qualifies.
He's a comedian, she's a boring girl. Her insecurities make her doubt he's interested in her.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:53 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm
Posts: 5288
Location: Romania
Darkie wrote:
So sounds like she's testing to see if she qualifies.


Testing what? He asked her out. One would assume she qualifies.

_________________
I know my place. It's me on top of the world.

My in depth texting & dating guide.

There's no such thing as shit-tests.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:46 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:28 pm
Posts: 436
R.C wrote:
Darkie wrote:
So sounds like she's testing to see if she qualifies.


Testing what? He asked her out. One would assume she qualifies.


Confident women assume they qualify.
insecure women will question the guy's interest (is he asking me out because he's genuinely interested or is he just trying to get some ass)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:37 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm
Posts: 5288
Location: Romania
Darkie wrote:
insecure women will question the guy's interest (is he asking me out because he's genuinely interested or is he just trying to get some ass)


And saying she's boring is supposed to help her figure that out?

_________________
I know my place. It's me on top of the world.

My in depth texting & dating guide.

There's no such thing as shit-tests.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:05 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:28 pm
Posts: 436
R.C wrote:
Darkie wrote:
insecure women will question the guy's interest (is he asking me out because he's genuinely interested or is he just trying to get some ass)


And saying she's boring is supposed to help her figure that out?


That's why its called a shit test. They test you!

In this situation, an insecure girl wouldnt bring up she's boring to tell the guy fuck off if ahe likes him.
She uses she's boring to qualify that the guy is still interested even after being a boring girl. Think push pull, think of how girls play hard to get.
A more confident girl would say she's boring just to see if the guy would try harder or buckle at that point


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:18 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm
Posts: 5288
Location: Romania
I disagree.

_________________
I know my place. It's me on top of the world.

My in depth texting & dating guide.

There's no such thing as shit-tests.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:18 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:28 pm
Posts: 436
R.C wrote:
I disagree.


Of course you would. Its obvious pur experiences with women are different


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: