Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:13 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

she sent me a message a few days ago. I Don't really intend to respond. Is that the right decision?... it's been a year and a half; I don't understand the point of her message. it's not so much "superficiality" but her infidelity and dishonesty(laughed about it after we broke up...asked me "what are we doing tonight" two weeks later) and rudeness(comments about my family or lack there of) that makes me not [trust] her or want her as a friend...

"I am sorry for breaking up with U for superficial reasons... (I am only learning that now) Thank U for being there for me during that difficult time of my life. Hope U r doing well. Ana"

Ironically I received this message after viewing the film "Nocturnal animals"... I forgot about her until now and I saw a blog she created about how our city is unfriendly and thus she has no friends (it's kind of hard to believe that this woman use to work for a foreign ministry)

I am also seeing someone whom I respect a lot...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:48 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I am also seeing someone whom I respect a lot...
Then why do you even care?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I really should have not even bothered with responding
me:
"thank you I guess...Does it really matter anymore? It's not so much "superficiality" but dishonesty/manipulative behavior, and your mean spirited remarks that makes me not [trust] you. For that reason, I can't be your friend....

However I wish you the best"

her:
No worries, you're waaay too insane to be my friend ;) Take care.

Me: First you say sorry about being superficial. then you say i'm too crazy to be your friend. make up your mind. be superficial or Not(joking

I think you could get a lot out reading this memoir "Man's search or meaning" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man%27s_S ... or_Meaning. also check out the new film by the designer Tom Ford "Nocturnal Animals"

Last edited by felipe89 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:18 pm 
King Among Mortals

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:25 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
me:
"thank you I guess...Does it really matter anymore? It's not so much "superficiality" but dishonesty/manipulative behavior, and your mean spirited remarks that makes me not [trust] you. For that reason, I can't be your friend....

her:

Me: First you say sorry about being superficial. then you say i'm too crazy to be your friend. make up your mind. be superficial or Not(joking

I think you could get a lot out reading this memoir "Man's search or meaning" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man%27s_S ... or_Meaning. also check out the new film by the designer Tom Ford "Nocturnal Animals"
Why do you insist on holding on to someone that has no respect for you?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:50 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
me:

her:

This text exchange tells me that she friend-zoned you, and your text response is in fact you trying to dump her as a friend to get back at being friend-zoned first, lol. The situation can only degrade.

In many ways, the best response you can make, 90% of the time with women....is none at all.

Her: We should just be friends.

You: Cool, I'm good either way.

Instead, you showed no respect for yourself, and her bratty "you're waaay too insane to be friends with" comment clearly conveys she has no respect for you at all, likely the cause of way too much contact, and sending emotional novel texts, like the one quoted above.

When you remain emotionally centered (assessing reasonable contact based on time, attraction and relationship status), women will text you to hang out. It does not matter if they are crazy, unstable, born again, mormon, aetheists or feminists. The only thing you can control is YOU.

Cease all contact with this woman, and game other women.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:32 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

first off, she contacted me

Also i'm dating someone who I like a lot

after that message she sent me a couple others... I should have not returned her email to begin with or made any kind of recommendation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:00 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I don't buy any of that. If you were dating someone you like more, this thread doesn't exist.

Your text example conveys you were friendzoned, and tried to get even by denying friendship in a last desperate attempt to inflict pain on someone who hurt you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:11 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

thinking about sending this:

It's kind of sad how each time we chat you seem to insult or judge me on my life situation. It makes me not want to have anything to do with you. Let alone, invite you to a private party with (Blank famous musician)) in the fall. But since you want to make ignorant statements, thought I should enlighten you

Babe, if you want to be a sexxxxy bitch, your going to need a lot more sexxxy.

Last time I checked, your 33yr old working a internship for some unknown institute for no money. Your long term plan is to move back with your mother in brazil and become a entry level analyst. You have a 21yr who makes probably 10-12 an hour as a bank teller buy you shit.

in a years time I will be back to being successful on a level you've not experienced...

your loss; bye!

This emotionally uncentered text backs up my point. It's a novel of emotion. It's insecure and needy.

These are the kind of replies/contact that get a guy friendzoned. Why even talk to a girl who makes you feel this way? And certainly, if you had a hotter, smarter girl other than the 33yo, youd never bother to post this on this forum.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

you definitely miss quoted me... also that email was like a year and a half ago... I was talking about now and her email to me.... I think i should have not responded...

Last edited by felipe89 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:18 pm 

Quote:
you definitely missed quoted me... also that email was like a year and a half ago... I was talking about now and her email to me.... I think i sho;d have not responded
Let go.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

This woman wrote a blog about how she has no friends in our international city and basically it's everyone elses fault(she's a former diplomat).. emotionally centered really?... well i guess you have a point... it's problematic when you fall in love with a whore and it's worse when you try to have an adult conversation or you say "hey i'm really not interested in being friends or anything else with you"

Atleast I'm nice enough to be so direct

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:59 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Yes, she does sound like a bad person. But a man who uses the word "whore" or "crazy" to describe his ex, is a man who is still hurt about being dumped.

If you develop abundance mentality or have someone now hotter and younger, you simply wish your ex's well and don't care about this shit.

Last edited by Arch Stanton on Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:08 pm 

Man, she sent you a message a year and a half later. What has that got to do with her wanting to be friends? You got an apology and a later, and you responded like she was asking you to be a friend. If this chick came running back, you'd take her. Someone who has moved on and genuinely doesnt want anything to do with someone, doesnt send the message you did. You werent being "direct"....you were whining. Direct is no response, or "thanks, take care." Trying to change the story to her wanting to be your friend and bring up a year old wound, is just you not moving on.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:14 pm 

Quote:
Man, she sent you a message a year and a half later. What has that got to do with her wanting to be friends? You got an apology and a later, and you responded like she was asking you to be a friend. If this chick came running back, you'd take her. Someone who has moved on and genuinely doesnt want anything to do with someone, doesnt send the message you did. You werent being "direct"....you were whining. Direct is no response, or "thanks, take care." Trying to change the story to her wanting to be your friend and bring up a year old wound, is just you not moving on.