Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:13 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ok, so for years I have had this sticking point where a woman will know that I'm trying to meet with them to fuck them and they will agree to meet with me if he "just talk".

I realize this is mostly my fault by being too obvious with my intentions, but I hate when I waste time. For example, I hate when I travel to a place that is quite a distance, only to find out that the woman just wants to talk and hangout. It is annoying, so I try to lay my plans out over the phone clearly and confidently.

I just called up this woman I sarged just before the new year and told her where and when to meet me and that I am going to take her to a hotel. She started up with the classic "let's just relax and talk" bullshit which pissed me off. So I just blew through that shit and said ok, yeah whatever. We will talk and see what happens from there. I told her I'm a gentleman and that I will take it slow, but it still somehow seems to vague to some of these women? I'm trying to avoid saying it even more direct: "Hey, I'm taking you to a hotel to fuck you." because saying something like that will never work.

Anyway, this situation is a pet peeve of mine. When a woman you want to hook up with says: "let's just talk" or "talking only" how do you respond to this crap? I definitely never agree to it even if the slow game sometimes works because the only reason I got this woman's contact in the first place was to fuck her...so why would I betray myself?

I'm looking for some advice from those who have experienced this before.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well I met up with her this afternoon and she surprisingly didn't give me any LMR on the way to the love hotel. I guess the LMR or just resistance in general was all over the phone, but she must have relaxed when I told her to relax and that we would take things slow. We had sex for about 4 hours and we had a a lot of fun together.

I would still be interested in other peoples' stories about LMR on the way to a place where you will close and how you handled it?

I usually just treat the "let's just talk" with the same value as "I'm busy" or "I have a bf" which is to say there is no value or meaning in this response at all. I just coldly blow passed it and keep on the path toward a close.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:05 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I am going to take her to a hotel.
Quote:
I told her I'm a gentleman and that I will take it slow, but it still somehow seems to vague to some of these women?
If you really can't see the flaming contradiction here, I don't know what to tell you...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
I am going to take her to a hotel.
Quote:
I told her I'm a gentleman and that I will take it slow, but it still somehow seems to vague to some of these women?
If you really can't see the flaming contradiction here, I don't know what to tell you...
You are missing the point. Yes, this is a contradiction, and an intentional one. Most women agree to meet me when I say things like this to them. It doesn't actually matter if what I say contradicts once in a while because if a woman likes not only what I say, but how I say it and she is comfortable going to a hotel with me for sex, then I don't see the problem.

I want to let the woman know my intentions clearly, but I tell them I will take it slow "literally meaning have sex slowly not put sex off until after a couples dates". Even though I sometimes don't take it slow, it is something I say because women will often feel nervous when I tell them I want to take them to a hotel. I calm them down by saying I will go slow, which usually prevents them from rejecting me due to being scared off/nervous/etc.

A contradiction on the woman's part would be when she agreed to go with me to a love hotel while saying something empty like: "let's just talk".

Now we both know very well that if she agreed to go to a love hotel with me, then she knows what she is signing up for. She is an adult and knows that people have sex at love hotels. If she truly only wanted to talk and cared about my contradiction, she would have either not met up with me or tried to meet me at a cafe or something. That didn't happen though. She let me take her to a love hotel to "just talk" (aka fucking her for 4 hours).