https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Ig1AKRV2c Big but not overboar..." />

This is the perfect physique to pick up women

Go to page Previous  1, 2
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:36 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Cross De Lena wrote:
Mr. Assertive wrote:
You don't have to have a crazy physique. Just look in shape. i've been losing weight, I have no abs yet but they are coming in, girls like to feel anyway lol. And i am not even that big. I only plan to bench 200 hundred, squat 220, and deadlift 220. I don't have a desire to do anymore. I am good.

If I remember correctly you had a post and in it you described how your date results are the same even though your looks changed and you lost a lot of weight. My point is, having a nice body should be an inner desire not to conquer girls with your looks.

Definitely. I've actually lost more weight since then. I haven't really noticed anymore since I'm not overweight anymore...and the dates are still the same. I'm only in shape because it's easier to manage clothing and sports now.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this-game-vt197398.html?hilit=Patience%20in%20this%20game

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:01 pm 
King Among Mortals

Gay