PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:13 am 
Dedicated Member

Drop her.
She's not interested in you.
Maybe she contacts you because she's bored.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:52 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Well your choice if you want to kill yourself!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:44 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I'm gonna kill myself if this thread reaches 16 pages again.

Even Nathoonder has had sex. There's hope for Moose, yet.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

lets get one thing straight i've had sex just not with this girl. She keeps messaging me random shit, so I asked her out for a drink twice but says she's busy. I ignore and she still messages. bloody annoying! do girls like to just randomly message you without a reason?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:46 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
lets get one thing straight i've had sex just not with this girl. She keeps messaging me random shit, so I asked her out for a drink twice but says she's busy. I ignore and she still messages. bloody annoying! do girls like to just randomly message you without a reason?
Wait! Who do you think the problem is here...her or you?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:08 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Wait! Who do you think the problem is here...her or you?

Answer this as honestly as you possibly can, even if you think you'll look a dick - it's very important.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:31 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I have no idea, usually if a girl isn't interested she doesn't message at all.

I think I'm the problem because I didn't make a move last time. However her texting me is wasting her time unless she wants to meet.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:57 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Well I've not really been looking into it too much, just kinda been hanging out and if anything happens naturally then go from there, in the past I always try to force it or read the signals wrong, and it scares them away.

We haven't met up that much and it's been her texting me, she talks about inviting me to weddings and on holiday with her next year.

I am attracted to her, she runs hot and cold which is difficult to read. I asked her out this weekend but said she was busy and we can meet up soon. To me this is indicates a low level of attraction, but then she will message me again.

I went silent for those couple of days and she then messages me asking why I haven't messaged her and what I've been up to.

Simple if she liked me she would be saying yes to meeting up, there must be some other guy in the picture recently. My question is how do I really show her I like her? I have trouble with this. If I go silent she still messages me, should I just ask her what's up?
You need to show an interest early on not let it drag on for months and months. Change your behaviour and in future ACT.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:06 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Gftow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:10 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Let's push this thread to 18 pages.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:32 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I have no idea, usually if a girl isn't interested she doesn't message at all.

I think I'm the problem because I didn't make a move last time. However her texting me is wasting her time unless she wants to meet.
You're half right. You didn't make a move and you lost your sexual attractiveness. Where you are wrong is that you are causing the problem because you keep entertaining these girls when they go quiet on you instead of taking a step back when they start contacting you again.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:08 am 

Wow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I haven't contacted her, she contacts me random stuff. When I ask her out for a drink says she's busy. so then I still don't contact her but it's the same cycle.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:22 pm 

Almost to 10 pages...until a moderator locks this

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:58 am 

Quote:
I haven't contacted her, she contacts me random stuff. When I ask her out for a drink says she's busy. so then I still don't contact her but it's the same cycle.
Moose, what you dont get is every time you respond to a girl, she gets less and less attracted to you. Even when she is the one who initiates. By responding, it communicates you dont have options. Would a man with options even waste a second on a woman who is not meeting him? You'd have a better chance if you stopped responding, go date other women and then have her sending unanswered messages to you, after a couple mths you finally respond with "lets catch up, Ive been busy...meet me at X place tomorrow night." Every response you send this woman, just communicates you have time to waste on dead leads. The guy she wants is the guy who doesnt have time for her.