PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:40 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

There's a girl im trying to bang. Her and her friend came back to my place and i tried hooking up with her but she wanted to sleep.

It kinda annoyed me. I know a girl doesnt owe me sex but i kinda felt stupid for letting this girl stay. Like I'm not getting what i want so why should i be the gentleman and let her get her way?

I let her stay since it was late cold and she didn't live around there but then again she came on her own so why is she my problem?

Any thoughts on this? Is there a polite way to kick a girl out for not wanting sex?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:05 am 
Read My Book

I kick them out every single time unless I'm interested in them beyond just the one night stand.

If you go into a shoe store to by sandals and all they have is sneakers do you buy sneakers just because you feel bad that the sales associate getting paid off commission is trying to sell you sneakers and struggling to pay his rent?

If he doesn't have what you want, you're going to give your time, money, and energy to someone who does. However, anytime i've kicked a girl out because she didn't put out, they contacted me the next day much more wiling. Theres something extremely attractive about not wasting time, and never settling for less than what it is you're looking for. The simp in you that let her stay anyway is probably why you're not going to get with her.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 am 
PUA Forum Leader

An important thing to remember about game is that it's not always about what you can get "right now". Men who don't remember this come off as desperate and needy. Men who get angry about not getting sex scare women away.

Many times, game is about planting the seeds for tomorrow.

Think about these words for a second:

"Her and her friend came back to my place"

Two girls agreed to come back to your place. Most guys never get that far, lol.

I'm sure the girl did want to fuck, but she was tired. It happens. Act like a human being, and act like a man who gets laid from time to time and offer her and her friend a safe place for the evening regardless.

And maybe they will do this with you again. And next time they're feeling frisky and awake and you get a threesome.

Always acknowledge context and big picture. You do this by staying emotionally-centered regardless of outcome.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
An important thing to remember about game is that it's not always about what you can get "right now". Men who don't remember this come off as desperate and needy. Men who get angry about not getting sex scare women away.

Many times, game is about planting the seeds for tomorrow.

Think about these words for a second:

"Her and her friend came back to my place"

Two girls agreed to come back to your place. Most guys never get that far, lol.

I'm sure the girl did want to fuck, but she was tired. It happens. Act like a human being, and act like a man who gets laid from time to time and offer her and her friend a safe place for the evening regardless.

And maybe they will do this with you again. And next time they're feeling frisky and awake and you get a threesome.

Always acknowledge context and big picture. You do this by staying emotionally-centered regardless of outcome.
Eh im done dealing with them specifically. This is just in general.

As far as they go im pretty sure they just use guys. i wouldnt mind letting them stay if it didnt seem like i got something out of it. I see them at the club and everytime theyre with a different guy who's getting them food and drinks. They hit me up one night asking if they could stay over because their "friend" kicked them out and they had no where else to go. Obviously i didnt reply

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:00 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Obviously they aren't that attractive or you'd be all about them "using you" to stay over, haha.

I've had strippers tandems do this to me, and they just weren't hot enough, nor good enough friends for me to offer a bed.