Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:59 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

This is a sticking point I have always had because women are usually shy and uncomfortable talking to a guy on the phone not long after he aggressively sarged her and got her contact info.

Anyway, I never ask if I can call them. I usually say something like: Hey, I am going to call you. Or I will give you a call ok.

What do you guys on here usually say to a woman specifically to move a chat to a talk on the phone?

I want to note that some women let me call them no problem, but most of the time, they are hesitant or nervous, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I almost always say "gonna call you in five, have to tell you what just happened to me!"

Then just make something fun up, or even better have something good that just happened to you. I found most girls want to know, even if theyre not that into you and you can try to build rapport from there.

Give them five minute heads up so they're expecting it.

Once on the phone get the date locked down towards the end of the conversation!

If she doesn't pick up just ignore her until she messages you.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:51 pm 
Read My Book

Some women are afraid of any emotion that isn't a positive one.

There are times when a women you open could be interested in you but she rejects you because she's nervous that she'll something stupid, or that their will be an awkward moment in the conversation. Something she would rather avoid if she can/

I never really tell women I'm going to call them though; I just do it after I get their number.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:34 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Some women are afraid of any emotion that isn't a positive one.

There are times when a women you open could be interested in you but she rejects you because she's nervous that she'll something stupid, or that their will be an awkward moment in the conversation. Something she would rather avoid if she can/

I never really tell women I'm going to call them though; I just do it after I get their number.
Yes, I also have just called up women without warning.

It has gone well and bad. What sucks is when I call suddenly, the women must get a sudden burst of nervous energy due to a sudden call. They gave their number in the first place, yet some women have this surprised reaction anyway.

Anyway, so in your opinion, never tell them you will call and just make the call right?

If they don't answer the first call attempt, I don't usually like to try calling again or even texting because it seems desperate and leads to more silence.

What do you do if you call and they don't answer?

Wait and see if they get back to you later and maybe call again a couple days later?

Just move on if they don't answer/call or message back?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:54 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I almost always say "gonna call you in five, have to tell you what just happened to me!"

Then just make something fun up, or even better have something good that just happened to you. I found most girls want to know, even if theyre not that into you and you can try to build rapport from there.

Give them five minute heads up so they're expecting it.

Once on the phone get the date locked down towards the end of the conversation!

If she doesn't pick up just ignore her until she messages you.
Holy shit this is genius and so simple! I will use this next time, thank you!

I already have some ideas, but are there any particular ones that you use often in this situation?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:15 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I believe that telling a woman you will call in 5 minutes and telling them you have something exciting to tell them usually works, but I don't think it works in certain situations.

For example, it is New Years Day here in Japan now and although last night we wished each other a happy new year and everything was good, this morning she sent me a message inviting me to a temple with her, but I didn't wake up and get the message until around lunch time.

I got drunk last night at a dinner party with friends, which you would think is understandable considering it was New Years Eve right?

Then again, it really seems like women don't care if your reason for a late response is legit if you hurt their pride. Does anyone agree with me on this? I'm sure I'm not the only one to experience a woman suddenly giving them the silent SPAM due to being too busy (even if you were totally justified).

Anyway, I texted her the exact message you posted on here and she didn't even reply and didn't answer the phone. She could very well be busy, but I'm betting all my money on her ignoring me due to not replying to her morning text to go to a temple with her until hours later.

After she didn't answer my call, I didn't attempt to call or message her again. I will just wait and see if she will reply to me later tonight.

I had a similar situation where this one woman that was really into me texted me in the early morning and I didn't reply until like 5 hours later and she went as far as to claim that I was ignoring her and that I am rude (I was on a business trip wtf lady). Anyone else experience these ridiculous reactions from women too?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:48 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Girl gives PUA guy her number.

PUA guy texts, "Hey, this is Dave. Let's meet for a drink Tuesday, 9 at Bar X"

Girl agrees.

PUA guy puts his phone away so he doesn't creep girl out, plus, he has other prospects.

PUA guy "talks" with girl in person on a date.

PUA guy gets laid.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:19 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

I had a similar situation where this one woman that was really into me texted me in the early morning and I didn't reply until like 5 hours later and she went as far as to claim that I was ignoring her and that I am rude (I was on a business trip wtf lady). Anyone else experience these ridiculous reactions from women too?
Yes, and I dump them the way women dump emotionally-uncentered men. But the hotter and smarter they are the more chances they get, haha.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

Yes, and I dump them the way women dump emotionally-uncentered men. But the hotter and smarter they are the more chances they get, haha.
Yes, this woman was hot but she seemed insane so after she accused me of ignoring her, I just said goodbye and deleted/blocked her.