PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

What girls mean by "assholes" is guys that are selfish and care more about themselves then girl. Also guys that dont give a F about what is she thinking.

Maybe you should think more about what YOU want and not what others want. But don't fake anything, just start thinking about your own desires more for a start.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Nice guys = pushover, no self-worth, no own opinions, yes sayer.
Bad guys = selfish, no respect for woman, strong opinion, abusive mostly.
Good PUA: confident, good sense of humor, respect other people opinions, gives respect, cuts people off who disrespect them, leader, cool vibe giver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Appreciate the replies, Happy holidays to you all too.
Giving a bit more info, I guess I tried to hard to look nice and gave too much of a shit about what I'd say, which I've mostly dropped at this point (This is mainly over social media SPAM, with some interaction in person).
Can somebody explain the unavailable business to me? with messaging, really if I'm not busy, not putting anything on my stories, I don't understand how leaving messages for some time makes me appear unavailable, if anything I see a possible lost opportunity to talk, You can all probably correct this.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:18 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
Girls not liking nice guys is a myth. The simple way to look at it is that women don't like a guy that is an option for her. Whatever your goal with a woman is, she can't ever feel confident that she has you until you've achieved your goal with her. If you're a nice guy, continue being one but your focus can't be on her.
So I need to make myself unavailable? How can I do this? And I should look at multiple women at once?

Always should be looking at multiple women. Why ? Because you should be the one choosing in the end who you want to spend your time with. Girls do this by default. The men come to them and the smart girls will cast the biggest net to land the best fish.

As a man, you should do the same. Not every girl is going to be worth it in the end. I've been with 30+ women over my career. Only about 4 really mattered.

Trust me man. Look out for yourself first is the first step to achieving your goals. No ones going to help you.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:23 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Appreciate the replies, Happy holidays to you all too.
Giving a bit more info, I guess I tried to hard to look nice and gave too much of a shit about what I'd say, which I've mostly dropped at this point (This is mainly over social media SPAM, with some interaction in person).
Can somebody explain the unavailable business to me? with messaging, really if I'm not busy, not putting anything on my stories, I don't understand how leaving messages for some time makes me appear unavailable, if anything I see a possible lost opportunity to talk, You can all probably correct this.
It gives the impression that you have a life and not sitting at home waiting for her to text you.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:37 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

[quote="Mr. Assertive"]
Always should be looking at multiple women. Why ? Because you should be the one choosing in the end who you want to spend your time with. Girls do this by default. [./quote]

Yes, the classic Abundance Mentality. Very few men have or understand this. With hot women, it's a birthright. Therefore, they are much more chill and relaxed going into hooking up with a guy the first few times then guys are.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:50 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Always should be looking at multiple women. Why ? Because you should be the one choosing in the end who you want to spend your time with. Girls do this by default. [./quote]

Yes, the classic Abundance Mentality. Very few men have or understand this. With hot women, it's a birthright. Therefore, they are much more chill and relaxed going into hooking up with a guy the first few times then guys are.
Yep. When you obtain the abundance mentality women KNOW it. They are so intuitive, they somehow KNOW that you possess an abundance mentality.