PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:36 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
If she contacts you, arrange a meet as fast as possible, and then shut the fuck up. At the meet, don't talk about the past, focus on the moment and be as chill and positive as possible.
I'll do that. Do I ever contact her? For shit like "moved to my new place join me" and shit? Or that pic that said "real friends show me their boobs" or any other fucking thing?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:38 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Dude, she just kicked you out of her life.

Send that text and walk.

Game other women. It's a numbers game. I was horrified when my 10 bartender dumped me, but after fucking a bunch of girls, I hooked up with one younger, hotter and smarter than her. Guess what happens then? I forgot about 10 bartender.

Just how it works.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:48 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Fml denial is so comforting...

I know but I'm so fucking depressed. I have never picked up a woman in a bar. I guess I have to start from scratch. Fml

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:22 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

Send that text and walk.

Game other women. It's a numbers game. I was horrified when my 10 bartender dumped me, but after fucking a bunch of girls, I hooked up with one younger, hotter and smarter than her. Guess what happens then? I forgot about 10 bartender.

Just how it works.
She replied with: "Glad we're cool. Have a good night."
I had sent her your "im cool either way" thing.

Do I do anything or just chill?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:50 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Did you read what I posted above?

You handled it perfectly.

Now harness the negative energy into positive at the gym. Buy a cool looking novel from your local book store, and then hit up girls on Tinder or in your downtown scene.

If you play it cool enough, she might come back some day. But the more you try to contact her in the next days/weeks, and the more you act like a friend after getting dumped, the less and less attraction and respect she will have for you. And that means that you will never be with her again.

Print out what I told you about my bartender 10, and how I handled it.

Also, the fact she said "glad we're cool" is cool. The more you resist her and don't contact, the more she'll respect you. And the more she respects you, the better chance of still being attracted until one day it's Christmas and she's lonely and hits you up. And then you apply everything you've learned, and don't blow it like before. Or....maybe you find someone younger, hotter, smarter, and better in bed.

See how this works?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Could this all have been prevented if that night I had answered her text?
Now that I'm reviewing the events I acted like a fucking idiot by ignoring her text in response to my call. And then when she said she was sick I never acknowledged that. Instead sent a fucking video. Maybe I should've acted more maturely and said sorry you're sick, hit me up when you're feeling better. But I just got pissed because she didn't use pet names. That's fucked up.

What do you think?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

She even gave me a second chance to acknowledge that by answering to the video bullshit by again saying she was sick.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:55 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I can try and explain and apologize for my childish behavior. Should I?

Cause after acting needy I basically made it worse by acting like a kid instead of the man she thougt I was.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:14 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I mean look at it:

Wednesday night 4th sex session in a row.

Thursday night I call, she picks up and asks if its ok to call me back. I say ok. She texts half an hour later asking whats up. Instead of setting up a meet as usual i act fucking needy by ignoring her for more 2 DAYS!

Saturday I text "how are you babe" (she is pissed and answers next day) saying she's been really sick and sleepy, how are you?" Now again instead of buying her sickness story and acknowledging it to move forward and clear all hostility I send her a fucking video and give her a test.

Sunday she is obviously tired of my stupidity but wants to give me another chance and texts "really sick cant do tests maybe later" and again I don't fucking get it and ignore her completely!

After 3 days she's had enough of this bullshit and sends me the ljbf text. And this time I answer her!

If I were her i would think this dude didn't respond until I kicked him out of my life, so that's what he wanted!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:24 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I just realized my number 1 issue with women. I start thinking I own them after I sleep with them. That explains my controlling and neurotic behavior. I don't feel I own them before sex and thats why I'm always succesful at f closing at the end of the 2nd date ALWAYS without fail. But they all leave after a week or 2 of my controlling behavior bullshit!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:25 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Do what you want, man. You already have my advice.

Maybe sending an "explanation" will work for you. You never know. But I doubt it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:31 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Do what you want, man. You already have my advice.

Maybe sending an "explanation" will work for you. You never know. But I doubt it.
I really count on your advice man. I don't want to text an explanation I want to text and ask to meet and talk. (If that ever works with women)
What do you think about the timeline of events leading to this? Text ignoring stuff?

Please tell me if it makes any sense.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:30 am 
PUA Forum Leader

My interpretation, based on what you described here, is that she was attracted to you, then lost that attraction when you became super clingy. You asking to meet and talk is a continuation of that clingyness.

Where you left it, is non-clingy. Which, IMHO is the only way of having any chance with her again.

If she wanted to talk with you in person to "clarify", she wouldn't have dumped you over text.

But, understand I can only go by what you have presented here.

My play is to leave it at "cool, I'm good either way". And wait for her to hit you up perhaps months down the road while you game other women.

This is a big test for you. You have indicated this pattern of losing women this way exists. So not contacting her and leaving at "I'm good either way" is more about YOU developing your emotional-centered side, and less about her.

I am advising you to learn how to fish rather than giving you a fish. And when you learn how to fish, you'd be surprised what nibbles at your line, months...and years later.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
My interpretation, based on what you described here, is that she was attracted to you, then lost that attraction when you became super clingy. You asking to meet and talk is a continuation of that clingyness.

Where you left it, is non-clingy. Which, IMHO is the only way of having any chance with her again.

If she wanted to talk with you in person to "clarify", she wouldn't have dumped you over text.

But, understand I can only go by what you have presented here.

My play is to leave it at "cool, I'm good either way". And wait for her to hit you up perhaps months down the road while you game other women.

This is a big test for you. You have indicated this pattern of losing women this way exists. So not contacting her and leaving at "I'm good either way" is more about YOU developing your emotional-centered side, and less about her.

I am advising you to learn how to fish rather than giving you a fish. And when you learn how to fish, you'd be surprised what nibbles at your line, months...and years later.
Arch, no offense to you and I appreciate every piece of advice you've goven me so far.

I'm writing this with her sleeping next to me on my bed.

What I did was I texted her: hey can you come by the starbucks we went to real quick? She says sure when?

Anyway we meet at the fucking starbucks about an hour later and man was it hard to convince her to go get a drink! No "talk" or any shit just seduction and finally we go to a bar and I have a few drinks and she only drinks water and tries to resist!

Long story short the same way I had seduced her the first time I do again and took me a while to convince her to head back to my place to fuck!

We fucked real good and she's sleeping right now!

I owe it all to having her orgasm multiple times before the whole fuck up thing! Making a woman orgasm will go a long way!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:15 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Haha, fucking awesome, man, congrats. You had a feeling and went with it.

And yeah, making a girl orgasm is adding VALUE. It's hard for them to walk away from a guy who gives them multiples. Most guys don't do this.

Awesome that there was no "talk", and just fun. Now that she's back, apply the fundamentals of being fun, chill, and emotionally centered, and she won't leave.