PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:33 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Or is it??
It is
And how do you think she would respond to that? And if she does respond to that how am I going to follow up? Given my situation. Have you read the whole thing?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:34 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I, and others have given you very solid advice. You keep asking questions when we've already answered them.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
And how do you think she would respond to that? And if she does respond to that how am I going to follow up? Given my situation. Have you read the whole thing?

dude, you're acting like a bitch.

Your fear and your insecurities are what pushed her away. It is a LACK of fearing rejection that attracts women. This is the "confidence" you always hear about. It drives them crazy.

You are operating in a fear bubble made of glued-together egg shells. When you stop worrying about the outcome, women will start knocking on your door....not the other way around.

Go with the advice I gave you. Wait for her to contact you. Then initiate a meet up right away. But it has to be HER contacting you out of the blue.

Wait a month, two months if you don't hear from her. Then text her an invite to your place.

There are no magic fucking texts or magic lines. You cannot convince a woman to fuck you over text, that's bullshit made up by scam artists.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

dude, you're acting like a bitch.

Your fear and your insecurities are what pushed her away. It is a LACK of fearing rejection that attracts women. This is the "confidence" you always hear about. It drives them crazy.

You are operating in a fear bubble made of glued-together egg shells. When you stop worrying about the outcome, women will start knocking on your door....not the other way around.

Go with the advice I gave you. Wait for her to contact you. Then initiate a meet up right away. But it has to be HER contacting you out of the blue.

Wait a month, two months if you don't hear from her. Then text her an invite to your place.

There are no magic fucking texts or magic lines. You cannot convince a woman to fuck you over text, that's bullshit made up by scam artists.
I appreciate the advice you guys are giving me. And I know unfortunately I'm acting like a bitch out of fear.

The reason I keep asking the same question is that I'm confused. You told me once to wait a month and send her something funny or chill. Now you're telling me to send an invite to my place. I'm lost, fearful and confused.

I won't have any more questions if you give me the examples of funny and chill things you were talking about. Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:00 pm 
King Among Mortals

OP you have focus like nobody else. You are like Rain Man-ing the SHIT out of this.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:07 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
OP you have focus like nobody else. You are like Rain Man-ing the SHIT out of this.
Lol Is that a good thing? Cause I never watched that movie.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:29 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
The reason I keep asking the same question is that I'm confused. You told me once to wait a month and send her something funny or chill. Now you're telling me to send an invite to my place. I'm lost, fearful and confused.
I changed my advice based on just how fearful you are acting. Get right to the point, don't be clingy. Basically the opposite of what you became.
Quote:
I won't have any more questions if you give me the examples of funny and chill things you were talking about. Thanks.
"Hey, celebrating good news tonight at my place and chilling with Netflix. You're welcome to join." = chill, fun.

"Hey, celebrating good news tonight at Bar XXX, 10 pm. You're welcome to join." = chill, fun.

You don't fucking need to convince women over text with elaborate schemes. There is no magic text to wash away your neediness. The only thing that cleanses neediness is NOT CONTACTING her for a week to several weeks (your case, IMHO).

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Got you Arch. I'll follow your advice. Thanks so much.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:57 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

She just sent me a long text after 2 days basically giving me the let's just be friends speech. And how great of a guy i am but we are very different people and shit.

Do I respond to that? What and how and when, if the answer is yes.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:35 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
She just sent me a long text after 2 days basically giving me the let's just be friends speech. And how great of a guy i am but we are very different people and shit.

I saw this coming, bro. You had her, and you chased her from your life by contacting her too much. It has happened to ALL of us. The good news is, you can learn from it.

What would a guy who has three hot, naked women in his bed text?

You: "Cool, I'm good either way. I had fun."

Then you walk the fuck away and game other women.

I've slept with women after the LJBF speech by doing this. But it was months later.

Remember, "game" is not just about, "Oh my god what can I get right now OMG panic, panic, panic, no sex tonight, panic", but also about planting seeds for the future.

By sending THAT text, you are being the chill, indifferent guy that you weren't with her. And you walk away all cool. And you do not contact her again, at least for six months. Sometimes, when a girl (whom you've slept with, BIG difference from most of the sad stalker shit here) who LJBF's you is horny enough, and lonely enough, she'll hit you up for a bootie call. but the key is to plant this seed of indifference.

Hit the gym. Read novels. Date other women. All you can control is yourself.

Someone once said, in response to having sex with a girl who then gave a the LJBF speech: "So, you had sex with a girl, and now she won't talk to you? Win/win".

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:01 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

I saw this coming, bro. You had her, and you chased her from your life by contacting her too much. It has happened to ALL of us. The good news is, you can learn from it.

What would a guy who has three hot, naked women in his bed text?

You: "Cool, I'm good either way. I had fun."

Then you walk the fuck away and game other women.

I've slept with women after the LJBF speech by doing this. But it was months later.

Remember, "game" is not just about, "Oh my god what can I get right now OMG panic, panic, panic, no sex tonight, panic", but also about planting seeds for the future.

By sending THAT text, you are being the chill, indifferent guy that you weren't with her. And you walk away all cool. And you do not contact her again, at least for six months. Sometimes, when a girl (whom you've slept with, BIG difference from most of the sad stalker shit here) who LJBF's you is horny enough, and lonely enough, she'll hit you up for a bootie call. but the key is to plant this seed of indifference.

Hit the gym. Read novels. Date other women. All you can control is yourself.

Someone once said, in response to having sex with a girl who then gave a the LJBF speech: "So, you had sex with a girl, and now she won't talk to you? Win/win".
Ok there's one thing though. If i say im good EITHER way, that sounds im ok with being friendzoned right??

And if she contacts me as a "friend" later Im expected to be the weak beta male friend.

What should I do if she ever contacts me after sending her this indifferent text?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:04 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Corey Wayne says to stongly disagree with friend shit and say what you want and tell her to call you if she changes her mind. But im not sure about that. Im really lost and depressed right now.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:17 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quit being a bitch and go out to the bars and shag a five. It sucks, but this is the "reward" for not remaining emotionally centered with attractive women.

But I'm going to advise against telling this girl that you will walk if she won't be your lover. Because you have already been way, way too fucking needy with her, and that's just more neediness.

A simple text like the one I sent, and then walk away.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:20 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quit being a bitch and go out to the bars and shag a five. It sucks, but this is the "reward" for not remaining emotionally centered with attractive women.

But I'm going to advise against telling this girl that you will walk if she won't be your lover. Because you have already been way, way too fucking needy with her, and that's just more neediness.

A simple text like the one I sent, and then walk away.
Lol I will follow your advice! I fucked up really bad and I deserve the pain I'm in right now! It fucking hurts!

Just tell me how I'm supposed to respond if she ever contacts me as a friend to chat or hang out or whatever?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:30 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Lol I will follow your advice! I fucked up really bad and I deserve the pain I'm in right now! It fucking hurts!
I've been there, man. One of the girls was a 26 year old bartender who happened to be a 10. She texts me for sex every few months, but I turn her down. In the last text, I told her I could only fuck her if my gf was involved, too.

How did I pull that off? By following the instructions I just gave you. She dumped me, and instead of texting back a novel of emotion, I said "cool, I'm good either way. It was fun", then walked away for a year.

See how this works? You have to outwait and outwit women.
Quote:
Just tell me how I'm supposed to respond if she ever contacts me as a friend to chat or hang out or whatever?
If she contacts you, arrange a meet as fast as possible, and then shut the fuck up. At the meet, don't talk about the past, focus on the moment and be as chill and positive as possible.