PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Guys!

I'm a massive noob with girls, and have no xp whatsoever. There is this girl I like at university, she's pretty attractive, and our interests align pretty well.

I was thinking about asking her out on a date, but considering I have no xp, that's kind of like a 5 year old kid trying to take down Mike Tyson in a boxing round.

So I'm not sure on whether I should give it a go and try and ask her out on a date, or whether I should practice my 'game' with randoms in the shops and randoms in social events, etc, and then maybe in a month, ask her out on a date.

What are your thoughts on this? Am I on the right track?

Thanks for everyone's help. Really appreciate it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:13 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I'd ask her out. The longer you leave it the more likely you're going to move into "I see you as a friend" territory.

Regarding you being new to girls, as long as you don't act needy, make sure to escalate and push your real self forward continually then the noob factor doesn't matter.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Read the forums and some books and then go out with a friend and practice talking to some girls. Then ask her out in a confident way, if she declines don't beg, leave like a man and go date other girls, keep learning, we were all noobs once.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:16 pm 
King Among Mortals

It's University, girls come there dick thirsty. Don't get all caught up on asking her for a date. Just invite her to somewhere fun with you to get some drinks. Go back to your dorm room for more drinks. Then take her to Pound Town on The Fuck Truck.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:14 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
It's University, girls come there dick thirsty. Don't get all caught up on asking her for a date. Just invite her to somewhere fun with you to get some drinks. Go back to your dorm room for more drinks. Then take her to Pound Town on The Fuck Truck.
Lol laymans terms man. He's a noob.

Pretty much this. Flirt with girl. Ask her to come back to yours or somewhere where you can escalate. If she's into alcohol, get that. Drink. Laugh smile, get close. Escalate and penetrate.

Rinse and repeat for the rest of your college career

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game