Post subject: 25 Years newbie
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hello im 25 Years and im trying to ask for advice SPAM i do not have any girlfriend and it seems like im out of luck or im doing something wrong? i have no idea when i try to talk with a gril online ussaly i get rejcted emedetly or the girl is really starts to be not rly kind idk im trying to be kind but it seems like not to work even complementing dont work they see it as insult like your only looking for my looks or wtf? sometimes i dont understand girls xD ok well so i rly dont know what to do meet a girl i dont go to any clubs and online i do have 0 scusss so any advice for a newbie?

Im not a virgin i had girlfriends before but ive met them all online its really hard for me to meet a complet stranger like in a club and go into realtionship with her i must say im really scared to approach and im thinking to myself how can i get sucess in real if i suck in online dating aswell how can i improve my seduction techniqe?

I havent been in clubs for a long time for now so im really scared somehow to a club specially alone ive did that many times before but it seems like i have lost alot of seduction techqnies or whatever i never fucked a girl from cold approach or something the best ive could have done was kissing but right now really have no idea where to start from i must say i just come from a relationship with a girl and it endet pretty bad so im single and m trying to find out how i can meet a girl again any tips?

Post subject: Re: 25 Years newbie
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I can't really offer any advice on online game, as it isn't really my thing, but if you want to want to get back into approaches at a club, I'd suggest an Opinion Opener and using False Time Constraint; something like:

"Hey, me and my friend were talking and I just wanted a female opinion on something, this will only take a sec. Do you think that a guy and a girl can ever be 'just friends'?" (whatever her answer is) "Oh I see, why?"

The Opinion Opener can literally about anything, just ask her about something then get her to explain her reasoning. It doesn't really matter whether you agree with their perspective or not.

Basically all you are trying to do here is get her to start talking to you without you thinking you're trying to 'hit' on her. Some girls may still not want to have a conversation etc. but it will be something other than they usual stuff like "Hey you're cute" or "Can I Buy you a drink?" the lame stuff shes hears all the time.

Location is key, I prefer to run my game in a beer garden / smoking area where the music isn't so loud and you can actually have a conversation.