rsd max the natural



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game




Author Message
 Post subject: rsd max the natural
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:01 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:14 am
Posts: 20
i've been watching this guy's youtube videos, and they've been pretty helpful. he's taking every opportunity to promote his (rather expensive) program "the natural," in which he takes all his years of learning and compiles it down into a set of exercises so that you can learn the game faster.

Has anyone tried this? Does it work? what are some examples of good content he uses?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: rsd max the natural
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:42 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:09 am
Posts: 4
I just got it... Only had a chance to dive in the tinder game part so far, since I was looking for advice for online game at the second.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: rsd max the natural
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:39 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 2130
RSD products are generally overpriced and full of fluff. You can find all the info you need for free on various blogs and this forum.

_________________
Never get broken up with again: the-addiction-formula-never-get-broken-up-with-again-vt188794.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: rsd max the natural
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:51 am 
Offline
Dedicated Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:12 pm
Posts: 569
Location: Croatia
Warped Mindless wrote:
RSD products are generally overpriced and full of fluff. You can find all the info you need for free on various blogs and this forum.



Besides the videos themselves are enough.

_________________
Uncertainty is the root of all progress and all growth.

Want entertainment while learning? --> general-questions/characters-learn-from-vt194710.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: rsd max the natural
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:55 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 3:58 pm
Posts: 102
i want it for the infield stuff.

I've read like 4 pickup books now, but when it comes down to it and i'm talking to girls, i never have a clue what to say. Maybe I have a problem internalising it, maybe I am 'in my head' tryign to remember everything i've read, that I forget how to talk, or maybe i just have adhd! Either way, i'd love to see his new infield stuff


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: rsd max the natural
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:36 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:47 am
Posts: 199
Location: United States
jesterofmalice wrote:
i want it for the infield stuff.

I've read like 4 pickup books now, but when it comes down to it and i'm talking to girls, i never have a clue what to say. Maybe I have a problem internalising it, maybe I am 'in my head' tryign to remember everything i've read, that I forget how to talk, or maybe i just have adhd! Either way, i'd love to see his new infield stuff


Personally, watching comedy standup before going out helped a lot. Somehow stupid banter about nothing at all gets the most attention. Plus you feel relaxed. Confidence is a HUGE plus.

Al


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: rsd max the natural
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:33 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:23 am
Posts: 3222
afcAL wrote:
jesterofmalice wrote:
i want it for the infield stuff.

I've read like 4 pickup books now, but when it comes down to it and i'm talking to girls, i never have a clue what to say. Maybe I have a problem internalising it, maybe I am 'in my head' tryign to remember everything i've read, that I forget how to talk, or maybe i just have adhd! Either way, i'd love to see his new infield stuff


Personally, watching comedy standup before going out helped a lot. Somehow stupid banter about nothing at all gets the most attention. Plus you feel relaxed. Confidence is a HUGE plus.

Al



Actually watching comedy standups is a pretty useful thing. Humor helps in situations and watching people who are skilled at it is a valuable tool . Good recommendation. Also look at talk show hosts like Rusell Brand, jimmy kimmel and howard stern to see how conversations go.

_________________
In a funk? Read this

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this-game-vt197398.html?hilit=Patience%20in%20this%20game


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: rsd max the natural
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:45 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Posts: 123
The RSD stuff is pretty decent it helped me a lot early on, however RSD is mostly marketing to sell you over priced DVD's these days and they also have a creepy cult vibe to them. There is no quick fix to being successful with women, it takes time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: rsd max the natural
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:55 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:04 pm
Posts: 194
I got it, didn't pay for it tho.

I have to say, I really like it. Max is good and I like his gimmickry free way of doing things which is more "natural" to your true self.

But I would never recommend paying more than 40$ for it, which will never be the price. My suggestion would be find other people who want it and split the cost. The infield and the course are very solid, but not worth 500 $.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: rsd max the natural
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:22 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 3:58 pm
Posts: 102
Aqualol wrote:
I got it, didn't pay for it tho.

I have to say, I really like it. Max is good and I like his gimmickry free way of doing things which is more "natural" to your true self.

But I would never recommend paying more than 40$ for it, which will never be the price. My suggestion would be find other people who want it and split the cost. The infield and the course are very solid, but not worth 500 $.


Yeah. Even though I really want it, there NO WAY i'm gonna be paying hundreds and hundreds for it!

It will be free on lots of torrents at some point but it's always a waiting game. Usually takes about 1 year before lots of them start seeping through.

Like Juliens pimp was impossible to torrent at first, and now you can get it on torrent withing about 1 minute of googling.

I'll just have to be patient :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: rsd max the natural
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:25 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:59 pm
Posts: 74
Location: Planet Earth
RSD puts out so much free videos full of value that the programs themselves are not even needed (they need to earn money though). The thing the products are most useful though is the infield videos. You just can't find them on youtube (you can get clips from here and there but it's not the same).

I would say.. to get the vibe and seeing pickup in action - the videos THEMSELVES are worth the price.

If talking from the theory point.. it's up to you. Their products give you more of a "complete" arsenal feeling but it's not something they haven't talked in their free videos.

_________________
My 100% Free PDF Guide On How To Get Your Dream Girl


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: rsd max the natural
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:53 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:42 am
Posts: 4
I literally had to bunker up with caffeine and x1.5 speed on his "The Natural" product in order to not fall asleep - there's so much fluff.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: