PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi there,

I first got into pickup way back in 2006, after reading Neil Strauss' "The game". Back then, my social skills were like, ... nonexistant. I studied and tried out material from Gambler, Neil Strauss, Mystery, Tyler Durden, Adam Lyons, David Wygant and others, and also different general self-improvement authors. My favourites are Adam Lyons, Richard Gambler and David Wygant. Oh boy, have I come a long way since then!

In the last 6 years, I have always had 2 to 6 open-minded girlfriends at the same time (and they all know and are cool with that situation). I meet up with them regularly (from once or twice a week to once every two or three months), often meeting and having sex with 2 of them at the same time. This year for example, I've been on a sailing holiday in Croatia with 3 of them. Me as their captain, and my "crew" of 3 women. Needless to say, those moments are undescribebly übermegaformitastic!

But, and here's the thing: although all of the gf's have a great mentality and personality (9 or 10), they would be considered to be 7's and 8's from a "looks" perspective. Yes, there have been some 9's too, and also gf's with a 10 face and a 7 body, or with a 10 body and 7 face, and with a 10 body and a 9 face but a 6 personality...

So now, I have a new goal. I want to find 2 or 3 gf's that look like (9s or) 10's, with a (9 or) 10 personality... But first things first: A (first) "10"-gf.

I live in Belgium (Leuven) and am 44 years. I have 2 teenage kids that live halftime at my house, have a fulltime job as civil servant, and I started as freelance Business Architect/Analyst part-time. My ultimate goal is to make enough money in the next 5 years to be able to buy a sailing yacht, and to sail around the world for 3 years with 'my' 2 or 3 10's. I do understand that I'll have to let go of what I'm doing now with those 7-8's, to make room for those 10's, and I am ok with that.

My nonverbal game is rather solid, and I never experience LMR. Approaching and cold opening 10s and establishing social value from scratch however, are my weaker points.

Apart from that, I play the piano (classical music) rather good, I play in a percussion band, and I make elektronic music (I'm a sucker for hard acid techno). Also, I can teach you how to make any woman squirt...

That's it for now, I'm happy to be back in the game, and am looking forward to meeting up with any of you guys in Belgium to either wing you, or to work on my own goals!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:55 pm 
Read My Book

Welcome to the forum:

Heres a few solid links to get you started:

pua-lounge/topic190620.html

posting.php?mode=reply&f=1&t=197547

approaching-and-opening/topic190187.html

Let me know if you have any questions.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the welcome, but your standard respons is not very helpful nor to the point...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Thanks for the welcome, but your standard respons is not very helpful nor to the point...
That's because he didn't read your post and is just spamming.