Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:14 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Why rinse out a stained paper towel, and hang it up to dry, when you can just grab a new paper towel?
Why continue to get a new paper towel just to stain it, when you can learn to avoid making the mess in the first place?
Getting new paper towels, is the point.
Getting new paper towels isn't going to fix the fact that he will continue to make a mess. He needs to find out what's going on so he can learn, fix the issue, and not do it again. If he gets a new girl he will continue to make the same mistake again. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:48 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
"I didnt call back because when I saw your call it was to late to call back, and I actually dont want talk"
This response sums it up for me. I don't know your girlfriend but this is a bitchy way of responding to someone that you are supposed to be in a relationship with. Makes no sense to me unless she is purposely trying to push you away. If I were you, I wouldn't even care to listen to why she isn't returning calls.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:25 am 
PUA Forum Leader

How I'd respond to that:

"Okay, hang in there!"

Then wait for her to contact you. That's a woman begging for space, and getting cranky because a dude keeps trying to "have the talk".

An emotionally-centered man backs off and waits. He's the prize, he's the catch. She can get on board or he'll fuck other women.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i have not talked to her since, i am stooping myself from calling again but i really want to talk to her.
do you think no contact will make her call me soon?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:10 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You should have more self respect.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:33 pm 

Its over man...if your gf told you that and hasnt contacted you since last week, its done.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:33 pm 
Dedicated Member

Some couples like that. Some guys like a little pain from their women.

But, on a more serious note, if you've asked her why and she can't answer within the next 24 hours, it's an immature response.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i actually never asked why... i just said "i dont know whats the deal and if it is because of me, but i hope you are well"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:05 pm 
Read My Book

You've already done too much.

I say this all the time and I will say it again..

If you walk up to a store and the door says "pull" whats going to have if you push on it? Nothing right? And if you push hard enough, you may just break the door. The only logical thing to do would be to read the SIGNS that say "pull" and pull on the door to get it open.

Now, maybe you'll pull on the door and discover that it's locked and won't actually open without the key you don't have. But what you do know for sure is that pushing on the door is going to do NOTHING for you but potentially damage the door.

Leave the girl alone man.. It is this neediness that is responsible for her not calling you back. When she said she didn't call you back because it was late she was bullshitting. IF she was genuinely interested she would've tried. The girls in my life don't mind calling me at any hour to see if i'm awake.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:23 pm 

Quote:
i actually never asked why... i just said "i dont know whats the deal and if it is because of me, but i hope you are well"
What the fuck is wrong with you?! Dude move the fuck on. There's being a NICE guy and then there's being a doormat. Have some self respect and move on.