PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Day1 of Daily Pickup.

I am a fuckin idiot. I am a fuckin idiot. I am a fuckin idiot. I wasted 4 months of my life taking to this one girl named J. and in the last day of classes, she wouldn't even give me her number. Wow. What a complete waste of time. I can't help but feel resentful. She used me for conversation.

The problem is not that she had any malicious intent. The problem was that I thought that we were going to eventually have sex or at least become long term friends. But instead it lead to nothing. If I would have known that in the end, nothing would come out of this social interaction then I would have dumped her on day one. It's important to reject bad leads before they waste more of your time.

She took up all my time. And we had such long conversations. I even spent a lot of money on her buying her pizza but in the end, I don't even get her number. I admit that it's my fault that I should have seen this coming and I am stupid for continuing to pursue this piece of shit. I know I'm being negative right now but I can't help but feel really bad about this one girl. We spent FOUR MONTHS talking together; and in the end, I don't even get a NUMBER. I should have spent that time pursuing women that I could actually get in the end. WHAT A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!!!

The lesson here is obvious. Don't waste time on bad leads. They might try to lure you into conversation. They might enjoy speaking with you. But if the conversations lead to nothing then dump her quickly. The other lesson is: don't wait four months to escalate!!! You need to escalate on the 2nd day and if she rejects the escalation then dump her. I'm wasting too much time having these endless conversations with women that lead to nothing and accomplish nothing. The problem is that I am too outcome independent and that is a serious problem.

I am upset with myself. I am so down on myself. I wasted so much time on this stupid girl. I wish I would have known that she was a dead-end early on. That way I wouldn't have wasted so much time on her. I need a way to quickly filter out girls that are not interested in me so that I don't waste another breath on them. The problem is that I am spending too much time on girls that don't want to have sex with me. I need to reject them!! I am wasting away my life on people that can't give me anything in return.

If someone has nothing of value to offer you then you need to reject them so they don't waste your precious time. Time is valuable. Time is life. Time is sex. And J wasted 4 months of my life because I kept thinking "Maybe, I'll change her mind." MOTHERFUCKER! I wish I went back in time, and used my precious time on another girl that I could actually end up having sex with. I know I sound like a bad person for saying this but you really need to ignore people that cannot help you or that not have what you want. J used me to validate her ego and to give her conversation but she didn't have anything to offer me (not a even a number). I let her waste my time because she looks really cute. J. wasted my time that I could have used to get other girls. So FUCK YOU J.

The only good thing I can say about her is that she made me feel important. And my long-conversations with her proves that I can hold long deep conversations with girls. My problem is not escalating and my problem is having long-conversations that lead to nothing. I'm too outcome independent. I need to properly balance it with having an agenda.

This is the 100 days straight of daygame pickup experiment because I'm too much of a theory junkie. I need to get out there in the real world and accumulate real world experience. Hopefully this will inspire me to do pickup every day. If it will, good i'll keep writing. If it won't, then I'll stop because there is no reason to do something that isn't helping. To victory, tomorrow!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Nice Writing! Feels like i'm reading a book, looking forward to the next chapter!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:41 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Success comes when you say fuck it i'm taking action. Good for you.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You go! Best of luck

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Nice Writing! Feels like i'm reading a book, looking forward to the next chapter!
Thanks dude. I want to be an English teacher.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Tuesday December 21. 2016. 9:05PM
Day 2 of 100 Days Straight of Pickup, The Social Experiment.

Today was the last day of classes. This means the first day of winter break - giving me ample time to do pickup!! I'm going to divide my free-time into career development, self-development and improving my skills in pickup. My greatest fear is that I end up wasting the winter break just like I wasted last summer. I had over 2.5 months of free time to do pickup girls but I DID NOTHING except stay at home and waste time. I thought that I was improving my seduction skills by reading books and articles on seduction but I actually was just engaged in mental masturbation. I lost the summer. I had 2.5 months thrown down the toilet. DO YOU KNOW HOW ANGRY THAT MAKES ME FEEL ON MYSELF FOR TAKING ALL THAT TIME AND DESTROYING IT!??!?!?!?! I had so much potential that was left unspent because I was a tired pathetic pussy who was afraid to go out into the real world and meet women. And the most surprising fact of all is that I specifically remember telling myself "DON'T WASTE THE SUMMER. DON'T WASTE THE SUMMER DOING NOTHING. PLEASE DON'T WASTE THESE 2.5 MONTHS!!" Then what happened? I wasted the summer doing nothing but stupid shit! I'm very glad that I have extra time on my hands and my biggest, biggest fear is that I will waste this winter-break just like I wasted the summer.

One of the biggest factors that is holding me back in life and in pickup is that I am lazy in general. I know I should really be going out into the subways in the morning but I'm too much of a pussy to do it. This is why I hate myself. I hate myself because I am weak, lazy, disorganized and I wasting a lot of time doing stupid motherfuckin shit that I shouldn't be doing in the first place (like yesterday's post when I wasted 4 months going after this one girl who wouldn't even give me her number). What infuriates me the most is that I'm a really smart guy. I have a 3.8 gpa but when it comes to the real world I make stupid decisions and I go really easy on myself. My power-level is low. My primary goal this winter break is to increase my general power-level; I want to try harder in everything that I do. Unfortunately, I love talking the talk but when it comes to do doing what I said I was going to do, I end up wussying out. I feel like shit because I know that I am a failure in life but hopefully these 100 days are going to help put me back in the right direction. There is so much rage inside me right now that I am using to motivate myself. I just need to do a few days of productivity and then momentum will kick in; that would give me a motivational boost.

Anyways, today I only did 3 approaches. The truth is that even after 1000 approaches under my belt, I still sometimes feel intense social anxiety when it comes to approaching girls. I saw these girls on the bus stop but I couldn't bring myself to approach them because I didn't know what to say to them as an opener. By the time I thought of a good pickup line, it was already too late. The truth is that I am a pussy who is terrified of meeting new women for the first time and that's why I hate myself for being so weak. FUCK ME. Here are my two default opening pickup lines:

(1) "Hey, how have you been?" :)
(2) "You look exactly like someone else in this college."
"Mysty?" "Oh, that must be your mom then. She's a psychology major. What's your major?"

THE RULES OF OPENING
I only want to focus on theory that has to do with approaching, opening and hooking sets because I waste too much time learning theory that is irrelevant and has nothing to do with where I'm at in game. It's stupid to learn about LMR building-relationships, if I can't even last 20 seconds with a girl in conversation. I have made so many stupid decisions in my life and I can't help but feel like a failure but I haven't given up just yet mofos! Anyways the rules of opening are important:

(1) Approach immediately as soon as she notices you noticing her.
(2) Fierce eye-contact. Gaze her into eyes. Don't look away even for a second.
(3) Smile with positive energy and emotion.
(4) Approach over the shoulder as if you're just about to leave.
(4B) Get infront of her within close proximity. Don't open from a distance.
(5) Whenever possible try to use a false time constraint, "I only have a moment..."
(6) Be LOUD. Avoid high-pitched tonality or saying sucker "Excuse me, I hope I don't bother you..."
(7) Avoid awkward silences until after the hookpoint, or she'll say "Well nice meeting you!"
(8) Test for compatibility quickly. If she likes you, go direct. "You're cute. How many guys have you dated?" If she's just giving you polite response but there's no chemistry, don't waste much time on her. Use her to get into social state, test experimental game on her and then leave. I want to emphasize this: Don't eject from girls that like you. You need to follow up with texting/calling. This is a huge sticking point for me! Even if the girl likes me, I let her slip through my fingers by not even trying to follow up. It's better to get rejected like a real man than to be a pussy and being afraid to show intent.

Today's first approach, she just smiled and ignored me. I would have plowed but I had to get to class. Lesson learned: don't be boring. Give value by talking about subjects that girls are interested in: college or relationships.

Today's second approach, I followed the girl outside to the classroom while talking to her. She kept blabbing about her stupid motherfuckin shit that I didn't care about. I regret not interrupting her barrage of boredom and introducing more interesting subject. High status Alphas don't listen to women talk about subjects that are boring; don't play her therapist. She was about to leave me but I just kept talking and she stayed to talk to me. When i went for the hug, she was really receptive but for some reason as we were talking she kept backing away. One of the biggest problems in my game is that I don't know what to talk to girls about. So I try to sit at home and brainstorm all these cool things to say to girls but I'm starting to realize more and more that the best way to develop routines is to just have a natural, spontaneous conversation with the girl. Record it. Then listen to it when you get home and write down the lines that worked. Here are a few lines that worked:

"I have a masters degree in procrastination."
"A lot of the people that go to college, go there because they HAVE to but not because they WANT to."
"In order to get a job, you need experience but in order to get experience you need a job. So how do you even start in this MAZE?" [Great Opinion Opener].

In the 3rd set. the approach anxiety got to me. I didn't feel like approaching because most of my approaches end up in rejection anyways. So what's the point of trying if you're going to fail anyways? (I keep telling myself that) but the point is: you're not doing it to get laid, you're doing it to learn and enforce the habit of approaching. Also because I'm filtering for yes girls. Yes girls are the type of girl that likes you as you are now; you don't need game on these girls. You just need to keep giving value to them

On the 3rd set, I just walked up to the mixed set (guy with girl) and said "You know what the problem is with this college?" I'm shocked the guy didn't cockblock me by saying "We are in the middle of a private conversation here. Please leave us alone." I kept going but I felt weird hitting on the girl when that guy was right nearby so I just ejected from the set. Next time I will try to ask "So how do you guys know each other?" to question their relationship. Maybe that's her brother!