Post subject: Re: Salsifter Journal
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:35 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

26/11 -- Saturday
===========

Stayed at home since my friend is visiting SPAM.
I have this feeling of empowerment, of self pride; I no longer feel chained to my desire for women, I feel I can now sit down or go out and focus on my life; and when I desire women I just go for it without second guessing or going through the thinking and fantasising. Essentially; I am skipping the "thinking" phase and going straight into the "doing" phase...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:27 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

28/11 -- Monday
===========
Went over to Asian girls house. She can't fuck at the moment.
Spent 30 minutes cheering up a girl who had just been crying in the park

29/11 -- Tuesday
===========
Had a little date with girl from street couple weeks ago. It was just a brief walk and 30 minutes of sitting down and making out. She was very sexual and hard for me to grasp. I should've just drove her to a quiet spot instead of going for a walk. She agreed implying she wanted to fuck me but left, and told me to call another day.

She was definitely one of the most sexual and hard-to-comprehend women I have encountered this year, if not the most. Vibing with her was like trying to catch something with butter fingers. It was just so weird, yet thoroughly enjoyable. OTOH I was a little disappointed I didn't have anyone to hang out with/ go for a walk with since I felt like I could do with a bit of extra human interaction; but she left so soon.

I went for a walk for another hour or two since I had already gone into the city, and I collected a number or two.

30/11 -- Wednesday
===========
Friend left this day. Collected a number or two at the gym and went for a walk in the city during the day. The weather was shit. It was nice in the evening but by then I decided I wasn't not going out again.

1/12 -- Thursday
===========
I think I walked around for a few hours collecting more phone numbers. No dates. This was like 4 days ago so I don't remember.

2/12 -- Friday
===========
Walked around for a little while, approached about 10 ladies, sussed a date for the next day. Hung out with a friend. Worked for a few hours. Got a number from a lady working at a bar. She didn't text me that night.
Next day I sent her a text saying "blah blah hope you had a good night blah blah, when are you free so we can go for a quiet romantic drink" haha; I love trying new things, being bold and daring. I don't think she's gonna reply at this stage.

3/12 -- Saturday
===========
Bit of a crap day, raging hormones. I've been cutting recently and I feel a little tired unclear and unfocused.
Mainly cause I slept much less. I woke up at 5am and stayed up till about noon then slept another 2-3 hours. Didn't do any study today :( fuck!

Met up with the lady around 8pm and we went for a walk. We then went to play pool but she told me she wasn't feeling attraction for me. I really respected her for this comment, I later sent her a text thanking her for being approachable, following through and then being honest to save us both time/effort.

Felt a little mentally weak and ended up jerking in the evening; that's only 7 days damnit. I'm shoot for at least 14 this time.

4/12 -- Sunday
===========
Pushing myself to continue going out and not bitch out.
Spent 5 hours out. I went out for a friend with the intention to pick up chicks (for the first fucking time in my life) he only approached 1 lady in a friendly manner by the time I had done about 5. He joined in on some of sets and even though he's a pretty confident and smooth guy; he seemed a little phased by the whole concept of going out to pick up chicks. He would also talk lots and burst out with his energy. I feel like he may have killed a set

But my god I love him. This was way better than going out alone.
He seemed to enjoy it, I just wanna encourage him to focus and not be on his phone nor wander his attention too much. I've also gotten the dude to sign up to the gym which is solid start, I just hope he goes more than once a week!

He had to go and I ended up getting to about 12 approaches, collected a few phone numbers and potentially made a new friend, some girl who was wishing me luck hunting pussy etc etc.

I really wished I had gone out yesterday when it was sunny, there must've been like 5-10x more people out than there were today. I spent like 4 hours out today.. Geez I felt like I could've had the same results in much less time yesterday, but I spent like 2 hours obsessively analysing my text game. I also would've been able to get some instant dates I reckon, the SPAM today was just not great like yesterday. And I was again a little tired so not at my sharpest level.

OTOH with all this consistency, even average days seem to be like good days some months ago.

My goal SPAM is to go out at least 6x weekly (going out includes dates/meet-ups -- 7 day streak at the moment.) ; while also first prioritising my language learning and my music. I need to make sure I am nurturing myself WHILE ALSO going out, improving and pulling. I cannot do one or the other. It must be both. It must be both YEAR ROUND. I want to be incredibly consistent with my game, not making excuses, but not ADDICTED in the sense it takes over my life

I've been reading a few articles and have tried adding in some new body language; slowing down my speaking and improving my annunciation. I've also worked on adding in flavour to my speaking in the form of accents; mainly for shits n gigs and I enjoy sounding more exotic. I'm frequently asked if I'm from somewhere else haha. I've been working on improving my logistics, working on getting the girl to give me a certain time and date. On Sunday I pushed much further with this in my interaction, asking 2-3 times when we could do (as opposed to just getting a number or asking 1-2) and with a lot more conviction on my behalf.

One thing I just did on my last interaction or 2 on Sunday was to "treat everyone like your best friend" something I read about being charismatic. Something I will DEFINITELY remember to do next time I'm out.

I could really feel my voice and my energy, my respect for women all really really developing over the last 2-3 days, it was amazing.

I imagine I'll just be going out in the day / early evening most of this month; and maybe next year I will take a SERIOUS crack at night time game.

Looking forward to improving my definition over the next month, improving my lifts, increasing the frequency and skill in my German, learning more guitar; making some money and fucking some sexy ladies.

Also I should post a little more frequently, it would be good to jot down what went well and what could improve instead of just making a mental note. Writing it down, I will remember it better.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:53 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

5/12 -- Monday
=========

Uh was gonna go out around 6pm but have a spontaneous family dinner!
Should have anticipated it being my mother's birthday

I went for a walk by the beach in the locale instead of in the city and it was just a waste of time.

While sitting in my car clicking submit I noticed the girl from the gym. Desperate to keep my flow up and maintain an approach a day I went up to her. Got her number and secured a meet-up. The number was fake so I reapproached her and asked her if she was actually keen or not interested. She gave some BS about being polite so I told her it is best just to be straight up.

I wouldn't normally follow it up but I am waiting her on my family, plus it was a good reference experience

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:30 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

6/12
====

Worked til like 5pm, went to the gym, went out at the late time of about 730pm.
Just wandered by the water-front.

#LR
Talked to a set of teenagers, a girl in the park, approached a girl on the beach, and one in the supermarket.
All were dead end -- not interested, had to go, wanted alone time, married.

I was sitting at the entrance eating my dark chocolate and I saw a girl walk passed, so I followed her up and hit on her. She seemed receptive; I offered her some chocolate and told her I was going to walk with her. So we walked through the main street, and I asked her to play pool/coffee. Took her to get tea, play pool and then invited her over.

She lived pretty close but wanted to go home and do her thing. So I walked her towards the waterfront (also next to my car) and told her to get in; if she didn't wanna go over we could go for a drive. So went for a drive, to the beach towards my house. We trespassed on the wharf (closed to public due to Earthquake damage) ... which isn't even that big of a deal. We talked for like 45-60 minutes and I brought her home around 1130-12.

We chilled a little at mine and start getting sexual, all I got was a bj but that's okay. She seemed shy and not too sexually confident. She was also giggling lots and not really saying anything. We cuddled, then I got up later to eat something before sleep.

By then it was about 2am and she had already been keen to stay over, but she wanted to go now. I told her I didn't feel safe driving at this time (long ass tiring day) so I declined her. She set an alarm clock to get up around 430 and catch the first train out haha.

I woke up and no lady in my bed? hmm

What did I learn / observe ?

Well when I opened her I was quite sharp on the tongue. Just carrying the conversation with no expectation of any thinking on her behalf. And I minimised questions. This was the sort of style I would use maybe 6 months ago; (instead recently I have been more slow, calm, and more questioning)

I was surprised to see myself doing this all of a sudden, and it felt nice to still have that talkative edge. Like when you feel you can just talk and talk.

I also wandered whether to invite her over or just lead her to my car while we still played pool.

I also felt a lot more patience for the 2nd pull when I got to the wharf. We had been hanging for about 3 hours and previously I may have been impatient and tried again; this time I was confident as if I had done this 100 times, and I waited ample time; sharing memories, stories, ambitions etc.

My second pull said "I wanted to take you home. We don't have to do anything we're not both comfortable doing" -- something I adapted from Models by MM.

She said nothing in the couple minutes we walked to the car; but I figured from past experiences talking and keeping up the energy will distract the girl from chirping in and being logical.

This night was quite tiring, but I remembered every time I was slipping away I heard stuff in my head like "you want this don't you Salsifter? don't rest, keep bonding/pulling/talking and don't give in. ever"

Also in bed I was more assertive and Macho Alpha haha. So instead of "can you suck my cock" or "can I cum on you" I said "suck my cock" and "I want to come in your mouth"

First time I came in a ladies mouth, got it felt so nice.

The only thing I was disappointed was that she seemed to be awkwardly, lazily lying down in a position that was not conducive to dick sucking. Oh well.

Also I was surprised with myself that I only pushed herself twice for sex. Like I didn't go for it over and over.

Stuff I applied tonight : made sure not to be too serious, made sure to state directly what I want, made sure to use the Hand Caressing technique for escalating with the girl initially.

And... I missed out on practicing language and guitar since this took up my whole night. Goddang.

Glad to say I have managed to pull one woman a week for the last 4 weeks into bed, and a dozen women in total this year which is one a month. Unfortunately, due to poor logistics and perhaps not choosing the right women, I can count the amount of times I've had good sex on my hands.
Something that MUST improve next year.

Some ratio I am happy with but hoping to improve. I also want to improve the quality (though most of the girls this month were relatively hotter and I am actually quite happy with) to even more attractive, and more interesting/ambitious mainly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:49 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

7/12 -- Wednesday
=============

Worked for about 6 hours, got home, slept, woke up procrastinated on the net, went to the gym
Feeling really fucked from the physical labor and just lethargic in general.
Didn't go out.

Want to spend time reading/playing/learning

I did manage to get to 9 outings in 9 days which is quite the achievement

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:17 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

8/12 -- Thursday
===========

Long ass lethargic day, feeling so drained from the work even as fit as I am...

Went out in the evening and my voice was shaky, I was nervous and I felt like I was dying every second. I still persisted, and I opened a few sets but it was really quite not that great.

I've also been spending way too much time reading about pick-up.

I'm also a little disappointed in not receiving texts / call backs. It's really quite depressing :( I'll have to re-direct my energy.

Problems are created by investing too much energy in them. So I will re-direct myself.

9/12 -- Friday
==========

I also jerked it

Did a bit of work and came home, now it is 5pm and I am hoping to get some study/music/gym in before I go out; if I even decide to. If not today, then DEFINITELY tomorrow.

Goal over next 21 days :

Work a little
2 hrs of German daily
Go out every single day

Do not Jerk
Take cold showers every single day
Excel in my lifting
Start drinking protein shakes 2x daily for the next 3 weeks (as opposed to 0)
Aim to flip an item off the auction website daily; so I can make money more efficiently instead of doing bitch work ;)

Also, I will do some affirmations. I did them multiple times dailylast year and til about half way through this year; then felt they were unnecessary; but I feel like I could give myself an extra little "buff" right now so I will take em on.

Also meditate every single day for 30 minutes.

No excuses.

If I fail any of these without good reason (such as travelling or something extraordinary) ; I will come up with a punishment for myself; discipline is a MUST

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

10/12 -- Saturday
=============

So I got my whole routine done
Went to friend's choir concert in the evening
Then went to a little party where I just talked to one guy who seemed pretty cool; and he seemed to know a bit about game. We didn't really talk about it too much.

I had a buddy over and I felt like he was a burden; not really engaging, neither talking nor dancing.

We went out together after the party and I just felt like he was not adding to the energy. In future I will only go out alone (unless to an event) or the purpose of picking-up; unless I am 100% sure the wingman will be great or proactive.

At one point (and I can't blame anyone for this) my buddy was standing there and I was bored af but I didn't wanna just wander around and ditch him; so I started dancing next to the girls in the circle there and I touched one's hand, then tried to pull her for a dance once or twice. At that point I was going to give up; when I was sucker punched in the jaw.

This gave me a little shock (if this ever happens again I will be prepared) and it hurt decently. Still hurts the next day. Anyway; that wasn't too worrying, the thing that concerned me was that he followed me yelling at me and his aggression suggested he wanted to A) hit me more, B) hit me harder.

I was deciding between 1) fighting back -- NO, no need to fight; 2) walking away, 3) Shouting to back off

Unfortunately I only walked away without telling him to back off and he followed me. IMO he seemed to be aggressing and ready to through a few more punches or get violent; but my perception *might* have been skewed after I was hit. After ~10 seconds I yelled at him "No! I don't want any trouble" and I was a second away from picking up a chair.

Fuck that, if a guy is being unreasonable about the force, I will have to match. At that point the bouncer ushered me out I grabbed my jacket, pretty agitated.

I would've understood a shove or push away; or squeezing my arm to get me to back off; or a verbal warning; heck even if the guy punched me and let me back off. But fuck dat mayne; he came after me, unreasonable.

I managed to open another set with my wing at the bus and I just sat there for like 15-20 minutes. I did feel like sitting down to catch a breather; and it was exciting to myself talk with just giving no fucks. I was too uncaring to give a fuck.

We did go to a few other places but I was not in the mood; predominantly cause I didn't like being out with this guy (not that he's a bad guy) and partially over the punch; though I was willing to get over that.

Think I'm gonna pick up those martial arts / fighting clases earlier than intended.

Of course I'm not gonna let that sway me from going out next week ;) being the invincible beast I am.

I also got 2 numbers at the gym; hopefully 1 is promising.

/rant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:26 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

11 Dec -- Sunday
============

Hung with friend, went out around 7 something
Hung with 2 girls in park, took them to play pool

Same shit different day

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:12 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

12 Dec -- Monday
===========

Same shit, different day;

Opened a lady while we were waiting for bathrooms
Told her to meet me at the table outside afterwards
We talked, number exchange; no date arranged.
Will call tomorrow

Did not approach that MILF at that gym
She was very old
But muscular and banging.
I was dissuaded after seeing a male talk to her (they seemed to be late 40s, possibly 50s) ; her body was still attractive.

Went to Cafe with friend, did some study there. Half relaxed half studied.

Habit change : to answer yes or no questions with a yes or no (no IDK, maybe, etc).
Challenge? : to start waking up between 5-6 am everyday for a month; pretty keen.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:10 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

13/12 -- Tuesday
===========

Same shit different day, walked around for ~3 hours approached about 15 ladies and it was all really shit, all of them blew me out, or had boyfriends. One gave me her number and we set up a date in 2 days though. Also did set up a date with the girl from yesterday. It was just frustrating that I invested 4 hrs (driving, walking etc) and got the same results as yesterday in 10 minutes without even making it a point... hm

Remembering to use "wait 2 minutes"

Even tried a line for shits n gigs "are you polygamous" if told they have BF

Keeping in mind "I will leave an imprint in the minds and hearts of people so that someone who has met me will never forget me in their lifetime"

also : "how can I make this more fun" " how can I push this interaction further?"

I slightly stepped out of my comfort zone by approaching girl with mum; and girl with dad; but they didn't really lead anywhere. I noticed I was acting like a bit of bitch when talking to the father, like trying to impress him. Fuck that.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:57 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

14/12 -- Wednesday, 15/12 -- Thursday
=========================
#LR
Met up with girl from library on Monday around 730pm
Had tea, pulled her to my car for an adventure; but she wanted dinner [.]
Went to dinner and came back to mine
Sex in the morning after lots of persistence
Needed to pee so cut it short...
Looking forward to seeing her again, hanging out and sexing.

She was very pretty and intelligent.

Thursday pretty Wanted to approach a girl or two while I was with my mum in the mall but made a logical not to Wow , that was weird; a day
Haven' t achieved much else today, too tired to gym

Girl that I pulled last week text rejected me; gah

Might make a "cheat-sheet" with all things like : smile, posture, affirmations, slow clear speaking etc; all the main points so I don't ever miss a single thing ... generally I've got a pretty good grasp on these; but really nailing them in wouldn't hurt.1

I also felt like a jackass when we were in my room and she noticed the whiteboard which said "game" on every single day and she asked me what it meant so I said "it's pretty much going on dates". I felt like girls would be investing in real interactions with me and maybe think I was treating it like a game of such. Hmm, not really; taking this very seriously over the past year or two has been the only way I managed to break through and improve me social and sexual life... A lot of self introspection going on here ;)

what went well : I compromised on the date night plans; I was calm and patient;

what I could improve : to be honest; I felt like the whole night/morning was perfectly smooth (albeit slightly lengthy); I've found my way and getting people to open about themselves, in connecting; I escalate confidently without trying; I escalate successfully; I was passionate ... pretty flawless, I attempted to dwelve into her mind, imagery and fantasies.

Just to remember : listen more, allow pauses in conversation for other people to speak (whilst always leading of course) put CONDOMS RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR BED

One thing that slightly bothered me : I was reading about people's auto-pilot response. There was the same bar man as my date last week; and I opened the menu and asked the lady what she would like, and he said the exact same thing "that's my job!" and I may have even given the same response "no it's not " though I don't remember the exact wording.

I guess the next step in my game is to just get more consistent dates; enjoy myself; research a bit on body language and NLP, research how to be better in bed etc

I'm still pretty confused as to getting numbers then being flaked on routinely. Today at the gym the guy who worked there mentioned I hit on the girl he was dating. And I was thinking she seemed keen and gave me her number, but not interested... hmph.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:00 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

16/12 -- Friday
===========

Nothing new to write, I just wanted to acknowledged I am still pushing forward today and learning.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

17/2, 18/2 -- Saturday/Sunday
====================

I have been messing around a little with this lady from the library.
I think I'm going to step out of the pursuing "Game" for a while; and let it come naturally. And focus on other areas of my life.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:39 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

19/12 -- Monday
===========

Nothing much.

20/12 -- Tuesday
============

Woke up, read The Game, found a local lair; messaged as many people's numbers as I could find and even met up with one guy. We did a few approaches but it was really laxed and not focused; I was so glad to find people I could possibly game with.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:48 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

21/12 -- Wednesday
=============

Messed around with this recent girl all day since she is going away. I felt like I need more time to myself; sex was great.

22/12 -- Thursday
============

Fooled around in the morning; had to go back to sleep later; got up at 4pm
Went out to mates around 6pm

I chatted up a lady on the way, no logistics.

I approached one chick walking out of a convenience store; I felt some energy about here, it's hard to describe.
Another one, whom was waiting for bf

And then we went to play pool, after we finished I approached the group next to me, I was keen on one of the girls. She was at the bar so I came in subtle, then she came back and she said "Salsifter!" and I was like oh where do we know each other. Turns out we met and I made her ride my skateboard (2 m.o ago) and at that point she introduced the guy as her boyfriend. I felt bitter as she never mentioned it; but turns out they only met 6 weeks ago (and she spent some time back in the UK)... Cmon seriously bf/gf after such a time?

I wish I had pushed the interaction further and attempted to isolate her and/or push a future encounter. Also turns out she told the guy about me yesterday (well, described the approach; so it definitely left a positive imprint in her mind!). I was honestly feeling very bitter as I quite liked the girl during the ~20 minutes we spent together that and she was quite physically attractive. I had left her my number but not asked. Well I've learnt since then ha. Had I recognised that girl as the one I had met earlier; and had caught her at the bar instead of waiting; I would have been able to seduce her.

When we left the bar I felt a little frustration and temptation to go back. I ended up deciding to let it go; but it triggered a LIFT in me so I went to the gym and did a great 5x5 (very slow, long rest; but very heavy ;) ), I danced to the music and ended up buying some tickets to a Silent Disco event in a month... Though, I SHOULD be able to do those lifting sessions without such inspiration. Ha.