PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is a much shorter version of my more extended earlier post on this similar girl

For about 4 months I saw this girl as a friend, but since a few weeks ago I am really liking her. I have absolutely zero experience with getting intimate or sexual with a girl. How do I break the touch barrier? I am very uncomfortable in touching women intimately, not that I don't like it though, even if I have the urge to do so. It is quite easy for me, as her friend, to arrange something together. We both study at uni, and live about a 5 min walk from each other. How do go from being just her friend to her boyfriend?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You've been friends for 4 months and you haven't broken the touch barrier? Not even a hug? That might actually work in your favor.

On this forum you will find https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comm ... mphasized/
http://www.slideshare.net/vhie130501/16 ... tionladder

You may find it a bit hard to escalate unless you have a routine or pattern to escalate out of the friend's zone. Friends do class 1 touching even a very light class 2. Without romantic intention, just affection, watch what girls do with each other. My hypothesis on the friend zone is that this kino always seems friendly until it suddenly dawns on the girl that it's more than friendly and is interpreted as creepy. This is because you are suddenly moving too fast and they feel your taking advantage of them.

It's all about your initial intentions in her mind. It would actually be a lot easier for you to day game a girl than get out of the friends zone. This is because your friend is in the habit of being your friend. Unless you've maintained a lot of sexual tension through out the relationship it's going to be tough to shift gears. You'll have to build that tension slowly, hence why I recommended the ladder. You'll have to get her thinking about having sex with you. All the normal rules apply. She should show interest in you before you start qualifying her etc.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:09 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I recommend you practice on new girls if you want a chance with this girl. You're gonna fuck it up and lose a potential lay.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hej, so actually we do have some physical contact. Every time we meet, she takes the initiative to hug, as a warm greeting, I suppose. Sometimes we do also sit close together to each other. And, as I said, it is easy to arrange something with her, like a dinner, so shouldn't I take advantage of those opportunities? WT Foxtrot, thanks for those links, I am checking them out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:43 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Hej, so actually we do have some physical contact. Every time we meet, she takes the initiative to hug, as a warm greeting, I suppose. Sometimes we do also sit close together to each other. And, as I said, it is easy to arrange something with her, like a dinner, so shouldn't I take advantage of those opportunities? WT Foxtrot, thanks for those links, I am checking them out.
While you are hugging her press your erection into her, she'll get the hint.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
While you are hugging her press your erection into her, she'll get the hint.
Something like this you have the kino guide you'll have to make the call, maybe more subtle. Something that I haven't consciously tried, but try to confidently pull her abdomen into yours via her hips, then hold the hug for the normal duration and let go as if it were nothing. Remember one of the keys to non-creepy kino is to never do something you haven't accidentally or indirectly done first. And you'll need mad amounts of flirting. Your going to have to flirt like you never flirted before. I don't just mean, hey smile at you because your cute, I am talking everything Mystery and Style taught. Building sexual tension with your stare, Opening her every time you've been apart for a bit, and I hope your qualifying her.

I have this theory about Philosophical attraction. You need to make sure you have a strong philosophy and that your choosing this girl to have oneitis over for the right reasons. You are in the perfect position to verify that you are a match. If you have a strong philosophy and she shares it she will be attracted to you. If you have a weak philosophy then your an empty vessel waiting to be filled by any girl that comes around. The later might seem like an okay position but it is in fact hell because you'll never fully achieve satisfaction. In fact pulling girls will be harder because your shallow and there is nothing for them to be attracted to.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:38 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You're gonna fuck this up. This is the 16th topic you've made on THE SAME girl, with THE SAME content, PRIOR to even going out on your date with her.

You're inexperienced. I get it. But you're also being stupid. You are extremely over invested in this situation hence why you will end fucking it up.

Take a chill pill and stop being all over the place. You're a damn man. Act like one.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:55 pm 
Read My Book

How do you one ton for a weight lifting competition that you want to enter on friday, when you've never lifted a weight in your life?

You don't just go from no experience to getting laid because you got some advice on a forum post. And unless you have a strong social foundation the odds are you're not going to get the first girl you're interested in actually making a move with. You have to be willing to sacrifice this situation so you can grow as a person and become more proficient in the next situation.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com