PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:21 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

If you're getting older and starting to feel past your prime ...

Eat at Cracker Barrel!

It's staffed by waitresses who will treat you like you're the hottest thing they've seen all day (which you are).

I can't say it will get you laid, but it might put things into perspective about how young you still are!

PS: I also got congratulations from the woman eating next to me about eating my vegetables.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:20 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Ffs, get a hooker already.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:39 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You're not past your prime. You're in it.

Stop making excuses.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:19 pm 

I thought men's prime is like around their 30s ?

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:53 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

Eat at Cracker Barrel!

It's staffed by waitresses who will treat you like you're the hottest thing they've seen all day (which you are).

I can't say it will get you laid, but it might put things into perspective about how young you still are!

PS: I also got congratulations from the woman eating next to me about eating my vegetables.

How old are you? just curious.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:28 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Eat at Cracker Barrel!

How old are you? just curious.

Somewhere between 35 and 40. ;) I hate talking about it.. I could pass for 33, probably. I have sandy blonde hair, so it doesn't show grey or anything.

In the book Models, Manson asserts that some kind of scientific studies show the average 45 year-old man is perceived attractive as the average 18 year old man, and that attractiveness peaks at 32, for males.

I don't understand the logic of how a younger woman would date an older man.

For one thing, I'm attracted to their looks and bodies, but I have a hard time finding common ground. Some of them are still in the stage of life where they believe in astrology and they know nothing about how the world works.

So, some of them are very defensive about being in a situation where they don't feel like they are seen as an equal. But, I just can't bring myself to listen to some of the dumb shit they say. I just want their bodies.

Also, I feel like a girls friends and family will talk her out of dating an older guy.

Also my 30-something male friends who are stuck in long-term relationships look down on my ambitions of dating 20-somethings, probably because they are jealous and wish they still had the opportunity to do the same.

For those of you with sisters, cousins, etc. in their 20's, would you try to talk her out of dating a guy in his late thirties?

For those of you with sisters, in their 20's, would your parents talk your sister out of dating a guy in his late thirties?

For those of you with girls you know, as friends, in their 20's, would your circle of friends talk your friends out of dating a guy in his late thirties?

Finally, how would I actually go about learning to enjoy a conversation with someone who is less experienced in life than me?

Last edited by mojo.dojo on Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:31 am 
PUA Forum Leader

It's all about fitness. Men are lucky in that we are considered "silver foxes" as we age. However, if you aren't fit, you won't get that distinction.

See my posts in the "Age" thread in this forum.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
It's all about fitness. Men are lucky in that we are considered "silver foxes" as we age. However, if you aren't fit, you won't get that distinction.

See my posts in the "Age" thread in this forum.
Women are also encouraged to cover with make up what they should be working out in the gym. I am not saying I want to bang some 70 year old grandma, just saying that exercise cuts both ways. I have seen women maintain their looks into their 40-50s there is no reason why men can't. I for one am looking forward to 40.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:27 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Okay, what about my hypothetical scenarios where your sister is in her 20's and and a man in his mid-late 30's is pursuing her?

How would you, your parents, and her friends react?

I never had a sister, so I wouldn't know ...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Okay, what about my hypothetical scenarios where your sister is in her 20's and and a man in his mid-late 30's is pursuing her?

I never had a sister, so I wouldn't know ...
He'll come across as a desperate douche bag, but that doesn't mean that he can't have enough confidence to overcome the age gap. Also depends on his history with women, how he treats her, whether it seems like he is hiding from the family. I would first tolerate a player before I tolerated some whiny wimp. It's like AMOGing I guess. You have to get the entire family on board.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:02 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

Who cares? If he's fit and she likes older men (most men in their 20's are video game d-bags and don't act like men), it's none of their business.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:54 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I only comment on my sisters sex lives to let them know I don't wanna hear about it at all, ew. Besides that, long as they are safe I'm okay and they know it. That's also an unrelated point. You are a lazy fuck who doesn't try to learn. Be a mastery student, not an outcome student.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I only comment on my sisters sex lives to let them know I don't wanna hear about it at all, ew. Besides that, long as they are safe I'm okay and they know it. That's also an unrelated point. You are a lazy fuck who doesn't try to learn. Be a mastery student, not an outcome student.
You guys don't have shit on verbal abuse. You can do better.

You want to run a bootcamp?

You're going to need to expand your weak adjective-verb insults into something a little more creative.

You want to drill me?

Work harder.

You're failing to motivate me.

You're a flaming sack of dog shit that got left on the porch of "dealt a shit hand from childhood", stomped on by the boot of "well there's nothing i can do about it.", and smeared across the porch of "Geez, I'll act like I'm a hardass, but probably peak in my 20' and be forgotten by history.... but since I am telling a half-dozen people I am attracting hot women, and most of them believe me, I'll throw out weak insults.. throw mud at the wall and see what sticks, since I have nothing better to do."

Work harder at being an icey motherfucker who is impossible to ignore.... and maybe I can learn from you.

I caught worse hell from my 60-year old English teacher than any of you fucks can dish out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j3_iPskjxk

"Who's the slimy little Communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker down here, who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh?! The fairy fucking godmother said it!"

PS: Peace and love !! :) Happy Holidays, too!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:38 am 

Quote:
I just want their bodies.
I think thats why DJ suggested pros then. Dont take that personal. Makes no sense to want to figure out how to have a conversation with them if you dont want to.
Quote:
Also my 30-something male friends who are stuck in long-term relationships look down on my ambitions of dating 20-somethings, probably because they are jealous and wish they still had the opportunity to do the same.
I can only guess that its less that they're jealous, more that your dating history inspires no faith. If I have a friend who has $5 and he tells me he wants to travel to Mars, if I tell him he's crazy,its not jealousy...its realism. Many guys have given people so many years of evidence that they suck with women and when their friends dont have confidence in them, they see it as jealousy. Its always up to you to prove people wrong; not for them to have a faith in you.
Quote:
For those of you with sisters, cousins, etc. in their 20's, would you try to talk her out of dating a guy in his late thirties?

For those of you with sisters, in their 20's, would your parents talk your sister out of dating a guy in his late thirties?

For those of you with girls you know, as friends, in their 20's, would your circle of friends talk your friends out of dating a guy in his late thirties?
Wouldnt care
Quote:
Finally, how would I actually go about learning to enjoy a conversation with someone who is less experienced in life than me?
A 20 year old chick prob has more experience with life than you do. Do you know how to handle a relationship? To socialize? If she brings you around her friends will you not be awkward?

If you're taking DJ's words as some attempt at verbal abuse then your experience is limited. A 20 year old chick is most likely going to find you awkward and she's the one that's going to have to forgive YOUR lack of life experience. If everyone is telling you to stop making excuses, thats a cue to stop making excuses and take action. Theory, hypotheticals and overthinking does not = life experience.

Be normal and try something before you overthink it.

Hope that helps

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:39 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

If you're taking DJ's words as some attempt at verbal abuse then your experience is limited. A 20 year old chick is most likely going to find you awkward and she's the one that's going to have to forgive YOUR lack of life experience. If everyone is telling you to stop making excuses, thats a cue to stop making excuses and take action. Theory, hypotheticals and overthinking does not = life experience.

Be normal and try something before you overthink it.

Hope that helps
I used to have experience in these areas because all I did was socialize all day. Also, I worked at jobs where it was nothing but horny single chicks. And I even had a dysfunctional relationship. It wasn't good but it was maintained, at least. So, in my 20's, I was fine. Problem is, I've lost these skills just from too much education and not enough socializing. It's all coming back, slowly.