PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So I went to the Christmas party with a woman I've been seeing for the last month and change. Her contact had slowed down as you can read in my other post. She asked me what I was wearing, told her jeans and she got annoyed. I ended up taking an extra hour on lunch to go get my suit and a new shirt. I get there she says she note wants to wear jeans and a hoody. I say no, she complains about the cold. I stand my ground and say I bought this shirt and everything specifically because she wanted to wear a dress. She says I don't respect her wishes. We end up going dressed to impress. At the party I grabbed her several times and she started to bitch about it. I had way to much to drink and we leave after singing karaoke together.

That night we hang out and have fun. She asked for some of my duplicate pogs from my collection I brought over to look at. She offered money and I said no, I had no use for them. We end up in bed and she wouldn't even touch me or any time I got close to her she'd complain about being on the edge of the bed. She wasn't to my knowledge. In the morning I confronted her about her no longer touching me. She said I don't listen to her or respect her. I keep touching her. I said if you don't want touched then you do the touching and I'll leave you be. She then complained about how that's not fair to her. We finally got it talked out about it was how I was grabbing her arm. She basically said her defense was back up and she has trust issues from previous relationships. I told her I only touch her because I care about her. She told me she cared about me as well. I told her it wouldn't happen again and apologized.

Later that afternoon I tried making the moves on her for sex. Didn't happen and she said she was gonna be honest. She wasn't sure after the last 24 hours. I said ok and then we just played guitar hero for an hour. I said I was gonna leave, she double checked about paying me for the pogs. Still told her no. She gave me several things of mine back and kissed me good by.

Later that day she said I forgot my Christmas bonus check and to hit her up when I'm around. I haven't gotten it yet and figure I'll wait to see if it directly deposited. It's going on three days since I have talked to her. My buddies at work said "your lady friend was not happy" and she had also mentioned that she felt like she made a scene.

My question is should I apologize for me being an ass and making her make a scene or should I just not text her still and wait for her to contact me? Do I wait a week and a half and ask her on another date? I do care about her and don't want to lose her but I'm afraid the only way of getting her back is to walk away and not look back. Thoughts? Suggestions? Pretty much giving up booze around dates from this point forward.

Also I bought her a custom poster she was really into for a Christmas present. I have no use for it and don't like it. Should I just give it to her when I pick up my check or should I just leave it on her porch at some point if I don't hear from her. I am not trying to be a stalker. Just have zero use for the poster.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:01 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

All this drama one month in?
Man your world should be pink unicorns, sunshine and rainbows. It's called the honeymoon period for a reason.

You should reconsider your options.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:05 pm 
King Among Mortals

Lose her number, ghost her ass.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sounds good thanks guys. Just toss the poster then?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:21 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Sounds good thanks guys. Just toss the poster then?
Sell it on facebook yard sale - She sure didn't earn it.