Post subject: Wingman Inc in Melbourne
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi players! Steve Maiar here... (Wingman Inc) Top 3 Wingmen in Melbourne.
Looking for new wingmen to sarge with...

My PUA story: Came across The Game by Neil Strauss years back, and when I read it, it articulated a lot of things I knew intuitively. To give credit where it's due, soon after reading it, I started a major relationship -- no coincidence. This happened for a lot of my friends I noticed.

To be completely honest, loved the techniques and life-skills it taught, ethically had some gripes with it. (If you're an mPUA, feel free to beat it out of me, those ethical gripes! :D) But definitely skills I could see be passed down to a younger generation...

Anywho, I'm in a difference place now, very much single -- my famous saying is "I'm in an open relationship... with myself." I started Wingman Inc (Est 2016), in homage to my university days when my mates and I competed to see who the best Wingman is... Many stories to tell. Deep down, I'm a one girl kinda guy, but bearing that I don't see a girl I'd settle with in the near future, I'm game. :)

Looking to practice with new wings, experienced or novice. Hit me up if you're in Melbourne --

Email me on: wingman.inc2016@gmail.com -- Anytime. Esp if you're living in Melbourne or visiting, we'll go sarging together.

Alternatively, feel free to post any of your thoughts on this thread, if you resonate with Melbournetown!

Your Wingman,
-Steve Maiar...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ps. In the field, you can call me "The Exception." (So many meanings / massive talking point.)

Or if you're the weird few who do not like a code-name (and seriously who doesn't like a superhero-name?!),
then you can call me "Steve Maiar..." Steve picks up just fine. ;)

What is your in-field name?