Where should I start shopping?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

What are the best stores to start going to for fashion. I have always been a very simple Jeans & t-shirt kinda guy so I am practically clueless on where to shop other than Walmart. Lately, I have been looking around the more common box stores, Belk, JC Penny, etc, but really don't know what I am looking for. What are some places outside the mall that I should check out with associates that can actually help me with fashion choices? In Charlotte, NC if anyone knows a local place.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

JcPenney has decent clothes at reasonable prices. Sears has a few good items also. Kohl's too.

Unless you're trying to be a $30,000 millionaire...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:26 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Don't worry about "where to start shopping". look at how to project your image.

Seriously, if you are totally alpha you just need to look good enough. If you are "handsome and alpha" you' WILL have women flocking to bend over for sex with you. Their biological programming will be saying, "Get that man's sperm inside you!!!!".

If you want to know how "be alpha" and dress watch movies. Hollywood pays hundreds of thousands in research for actors to project an Alpha image.

Some good movies and actors to follow are:
- Tony Soprano in The Sopranos. He is ALPHA.
- John Travolta in Grease, SworFish, and Michael
- Vin Diesel. Girls like Justin Bieber. Woman with a sex drive want to bent by Vin
- Watch Bradley Cooper finally "get it" in limitless..

Learn about fashion. I can go into Walmart and pick out a $40.00 outfit that says, "this guy gets matching clothes and dressing to make a statement. He has women in his life". And look better than a kid who goes and spends $400.00 on a single outfit at the mall and has no idea of what projects ALPHA.

Get women in your life. Even if they are HB 5 and ugly. You don't need to date them, but use them for opinion. Example: Tom Brady, Vin Diesel and Bradely Cooper hit the same triggers on HB 5 as HB 10. HB 5 is just more impressed easily.... Big date with HB10? Text a selfie to HB 7 first, then judge her response:
- Damn.... you look good.
- Haha.... your shoes and pants clash
- Cute

If unsure you will know how women see you.

Just some advice I've used. :-)

EDIT: Jeans and tee-shirt are good, if you look good. I work out and have muscular biceps and forearms. I never shave, jus use hair trimmers for scruff. My typical summer outfit consists of a Hane's white tee shirt (alway BRIGHT white), some Old Navy Jeans, and rocking shoes or boots. Lots of cool necklace, analog watches and hats.

I look better than the average male in a $700.00 suit. Not because I was born with a nice jaw-line. But because I understand what women like: I can go unshaved because my teeth look like a movie stars. I can wear a Hanes Tee because my shoes scream class and look new, and my arms look impressive.

Not trying to brag, but just trying to help others "get it". Women look at the man, not the clothes. :-)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:31 pm 
Dedicated Member

dlightmen wrote:
Learn about fashion. I can go into Walmart and pick out a $40.00 outfit that says, "this guy gets matching clothes and dressing to make a statement. He has women in his life".

What kind of outfit would that be?

I also am a big fan of finding items that look class and look expensive while being pretty cheap.
Definitely had $40 outfits looking like $200 etc.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

dlightmen wrote:

Seriously, if you are totally alpha you just need to look good enough. If you are "handsome and alpha" you' WILL have women flocking to bend over for sex with you. Their biological programming will be saying, "Get that man's sperm inside you!!!!".

If you want to know how "be alpha" and dress watch movies. Hollywood pays hundreds of thousands in research for actors to project an Alpha image.

- Vin Diesel. Girls like Justin Bieber. Woman with a sex drive want to bent by Vin

Learn about fashion. I can go into Walmart and pick out a $40.00 outfit that says, "this guy gets matching clothes and dressing to make a statement. He has women in his life". And look better than a kid who goes and spends $400.00 on a single outfit at the mall and has no idea of what projects ALPHA.

Get women in your life. Even if they are HB 5 and ugly. You don't need to date them, but use them for opinion. Example: Tom Brady, Vin Diesel and Bradely Cooper hit the same triggers on HB 5 as HB 10. HB 5 is just more impressed easily.... Big date with HB10? Text a selfie to HB 7 first, then judge her response:
- Cute

EDIT: Jeans and tee-shirt are good, if you look good. I work out and have muscular biceps and forearms. I never shave, jus use hair trimmers for scruff. My typical summer outfit consists of a Hane's white tee shirt (alway BRIGHT white), some Old Navy Jeans, and rocking shoes or boots. Lots of cool necklace, analog watches and hats.

I look better than the average male in a $700.00 suit. Not because I was born with a nice jaw-line. But because I understand what women like: I can go unshaved because my teeth look like a movie stars. I can wear a Hanes Tee because my shoes scream class and look new, and my arms look impressive.

Not trying to brag, but just trying to help others "get it". Women look at the man, not the clothes. :-)

I agree. Don't get caught up in what to wear. I have seen guys where the most expensive gear and still couldn't get a girl, but I have gotten a lot of girl white just a regular white shirt just waking out of the bed. All it is based on how you carry yourself

http://magneticjv.com/full-install/pdf/7textingmistakes_r9e5kxt28d.pdf

Check out this video to learn 3 texts that get a girl chasing you…
http://6854ffrcutwr6z2kz8zyoycz7n.hop.clickbank.net/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:57 am 
Dedicated Member

While I agree with this:
topguru wrote:
I agree. Don't get caught up in what to wear.

This is wrong "proof" of above because you and those guys were not the same. You need to compare identical twins with similar or same characters at least to make this argument:

topguru wrote:
I have seen guys where the most expensive gear and still couldn't get a girl, but I have gotten a lot of girl white just a regular white shirt just waking out of the bed. All it is based on how you carry yourself

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

silverito wrote:
While I agree with this:
topguru wrote:
I agree. Don't get caught up in what to wear.

This is wrong "proof" of above because you and those guys were not the same. You need to compare identical twins with similar or same characters at least to make this argument:

topguru wrote:
I have seen guys where the most expensive gear and still couldn't get a girl, but I have gotten a lot of girl white just a regular white shirt just waking out of the bed. All it is based on how you carry yourself

Different characters doesn't really matter. I think that's to logical, where talking about females lol. At the end of the day different girls will have different tastes. Most girls like beards and some may not for example. The whole point is how you carry yourself or create that "aura" that literally attracts them to you.

http://magneticjv.com/full-install/pdf/7textingmistakes_r9e5kxt28d.pdf

Check out this video to learn 3 texts that get a girl chasing you…
http://6854ffrcutwr6z2kz8zyoycz7n.hop.clickbank.net/

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

topguru wrote:
dlightmen wrote:

- Cute

I agree. Don't get caught up in what to wear. I have seen guys where the most expensive gear and still couldn't get a girl, but I have gotten a lot of girl white just a regular white shirt just waking out of the bed. All it is based on how you carry yourself

That's good idea. Support!!