Is it the correct approach to be frank about your intentions

Go to page Previous  1, 2
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:53 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

rom9 wrote:
What can I say in such a situation where the girl is saying she doesn't want a fling but I make it clear I am not looking for a relationship. Is there a better way of saying this out ?

You (with a shit eating grin): I'm 100% fling-only. This just isn't going to work.

You diffuse dumb conversations with charm, then change the subject.

You ate up her frame, and her conversation like a little guppie fish, man. And despite getting good advice in this thread, you're still operating WITHIN HER FRAME, lol (Ie your continued questions about how to respond to her relationship comments). Snap the fuck out of it.

And how do you even know if you don't want a relationship with the girl, or just want to bang a few times? You don't know any of these things yet.

The previously mentioned car analogy is apt. You don't know shit about the car standing next to it.

As usual be fun, chill, escalate, and base your decisions on the entire evening/sex.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

JackZero wrote:
My answer: I'm going to settle down when I find the person worth settling down for.

Thanks guys. Update here.
I tired to restart the conversation with the role play from earlier. Said I was sick (i am actually ) and would love to have the wife over to care. She just said sorry. So I kept the conversation going a bit more with some light banter on how I can send in some magic carpet (reference from a previous story we have). It was late night and she was going to bed. Her exact words were "Poor Carpet. So I am going to sleep now. Good night (victory sign)."
That's cold !!

I just replied. " the caret seems to like u. Good night!"
She seems hurt that I did not agree the last time to go out again for a drink. Any chance I can turn this around.
I was thinking of being honest again and just saying that I loved spending time with her and I felt that I acted like a jerk the last time.

what do u think guys ?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:12 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Arch Stanton wrote:
rom9 wrote:
What can I say in such a situation where the girl is saying she doesn't want a fling but I make it clear I am not looking for a relationship. Is there a better way of saying this out ?

You (with a shit eating grin): I'm 100% fling-only. This just isn't going to work.

You diffuse dumb conversations with charm, then change the subject.

You ate up her frame, and her conversation like a little guppie fish, man. And despite getting good advice in this thread, you're still operating WITHIN HER FRAME, lol (Ie your continued questions about how to respond to her relationship comments). Snap the fuck out of it.

And how do you even know if you don't want a relationship with the girl, or just want to bang a few times? You don't know any of these things yet.

The previously mentioned car analogy is apt. You don't know shit about the car standing next to it.

As usual be fun, chill, escalate, and base your decisions on the entire evening/sex.

Thanks mate. I pretty much said that I am very much 100% fling but I meant it and did not say it jokingly.
Thanks for that tip. So the idea is to move on the topic if it gets any serious ?

I have posted a update above. Let me know what u think of that

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:19 am 
PUA Forum Leader

rom9 wrote:
JackZero wrote:
My answer: I'm going to settle down when I find the person worth settling down for.

Thanks guys. Update here.
I tired to restart the conversation with the role play from earlier. Said I was sick (i am actually ) and would love to have the wife over to care. She just said sorry. So I kept the conversation going a bit more with some light banter on how I can send in some magic carpet (reference from a previous story we have). It was late night and she was going to bed. Her exact words were "Poor Carpet. So I am going to sleep now. Good night (victory sign)."
That's cold !!

I just replied. " the caret seems to like u. Good night!"
She seems hurt that I did not agree the last time to go out again for a drink. Any chance I can turn this around.
I was thinking of being honest again and just saying that I loved spending time with her and I felt that I acted like a jerk the last time.

what do u think guys ?

I think you tried too hard with the texting. Just invite her out next time.

The fact she said good night is a decent sign.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:27 pm 
Dedicated Member

rom9 wrote:
Backstory: Very cute girl; interested in me quiet clearly. After some banter I asked for her number (she has previously asked me if i was on Facebook but i said i prefer to have the phone number). She sends me the first text after a few days. I role play (husband and wife) and it goes superb.

She asks me out for a drink and we meet up in a bar. Lots of IOIs, kino (hand holding, talking closely, talking about relationships, quirky things we do). I think I did very well in getting to know her and emotionally connecting. She is leaving the country in 3 weeks (I knew that from the first meet) to travel. We have a 12 year difference but it does not seem to matter at all.

Talking about relationships we talk about how we are when we date and things like that. She said she had gone out on a date with a couple of guys before in my city (she is here 3 months and leaving soon) but nothing went any further. She said she loves my company and likes to be with me. I reciprocated her response. Then somehow we started talking about serious and casual relationships. Both agreed it was right to be fair and open about what you are looking for. I asked her what she was looking for. She said she was looking for someone to travel with (so basically quiet a serious relationship). I made it clear I was not looking for a relationship especially when she was going to go away. I added that to me it was more important to enjoy her company than anything else right now to which she agreed but said she would feel bad if she got involved and had to leave in 3 weeks. When we finally departed, she said she wanted to see me again maybe just to get a casual drink (came across as two friends hanging out). I turned it down and said we decided to go our own ways as we want different things. She seemed disappointment and said I was being cold. I am not sure where we stand now as I will see her again at social gatherings.

Did I mess it up by saying clearly I was not looking for something serious ? Or did I mess it up by not saying I could meet her again later on and see if i could then escalate? What would be the best thing to do next ?

The other guys already directed you that you went wrong by clearly stating that you didn't want anything serious, so that's NOT what I am going to talk to you about.

Calibration is CRITICAL. But obviously not in the way you think.

Don't read a woman's words, look at her ACTIONS.

You got so caught up with the words that she was saying, you were clearly not looking at her actions.

Every girl believes on a conscious level that they want a nice, romantic relationship. But every girl does not SUBCONCIOUSLY want this.

You should have gone with the flow of the conversation, escalated, and pulled. She was basically begging for it.

The fact that nothing happened was only because YOU didn't let anything happen. It's going to be a lot harder to restart things now because you have broken the rapport.

Next time, don't focus on her words: continue to keep the kino going and continue to escalate.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:39 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

ChocolatePUA wrote:
You got so caught up with the words that she was saying, you were clearly not looking at her actions.

Every girl believes on a conscious level that they want a nice, romantic relationship. But every girl does not SUBCONCIOUSLY want this.

Well said.

He become completely ensnared in her frame (her words) and lost track of his frame, and her actions. In fact, he even was still caught in her words in this thread.