Getting women to agree to record adult videos with me?



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points


Forum rules


A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?


A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?


IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.



Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:13 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict

Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:45 am
Posts: 269
I realize this is a really specific question, but I assure you it is a new sticking point off and on, depending on the woman and the situation.

So I no longer have trouble getting women to go to love hotels with me to have sex, but how would I go about proposing recording private adult videos with them?

I don't want them to be shocked and storm out of the love hotel if I'm too aggressive with the proposal, because that means no sex and no adult video on top of it. I'm trying to put together a personal profile for a future adult video career but I only have been able to talk women into doing videos with me once in a while. I have an adult video gig coming up next week, but that is just business and totally separate from pua.

I want to break away from the asking nicely and assuring them not to worry and that I won't put the videos online, etc. but for some reason, that only has the opposite effect of them rejecting the idea even quicker. I never plan on secretly recording women having sex with me because that is messed up and I won't do it.

I realize that I will most likely need to meet a particular woman more than once and build a closer relationship with more trust to get her to agree to such a proposal, but what if I want to make the proposal during the first meet?

It isn't a confidence issue, but maybe I am overthinking and worrying about a woman freaking out about it. I guess the worst thing that could happen is them saying no and just leaving. I noticed that if the woman seems more open-minded and wild, she will be more open to saying yes.

Does anyone on here have a method for proposing something like this that has proven successful for them?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:38 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:13 pm
Posts: 288
Johnny Utah wrote:
I realize that I will most likely need to meet a particular woman more than once and build a closer relationship with more trust to get her to agree to such a proposal, but what if I want to make the proposal during the first meet?


Check out how Rocco Siffredi met his wife. You don't necessarily need time and a closer relationship to find an actress.

That being said, my GUESS is: be upfront about what you're doing (that's what I wanna do, some people work in IT, I work in AV), maybe lie about having recorded a few scenes back in the US, and mention that you're recruiting. But what I would actually do would be to track down some small production company, and ask them directly how they go about finding their actresses.

_________________
We do what we have to do in order to do what we want to do.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:24 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 1601
Get a hybrid dslr that looks cool
Start with an impromptu photo shoot and instruct her to take poses, etc. She'll be nervous at first, but nervousness makes women excited. From there escalate while the camera is on.

This is how I initiated a threesome last night. I took photos of the girls in the kitchen baking xmas stuff, then had them get closer.
Next thing I know my camera is recording them.ripping each other's pants off.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:10 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict

Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:45 am
Posts: 269
Stoliar wrote:
Johnny Utah wrote:
I realize that I will most likely need to meet a particular woman more than once and build a closer relationship with more trust to get her to agree to such a proposal, but what if I want to make the proposal during the first meet?


Check out how Rocco Siffredi met his wife. You don't necessarily need time and a closer relationship to find an actress.

That being said, my GUESS is: be upfront about what you're doing (that's what I wanna do, some people work in IT, I work in AV), maybe lie about having recorded a few scenes back in the US, and mention that you're recruiting. But what I would actually do would be to track down some small production company, and ask them directly how they go about finding their actresses.


Yes, you are right. Being up front and honest is best. I have quite a private collection of AV I have made with women in a number of countries and of a number of ethnicities as well. I will give it a shot.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:12 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict

Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:45 am
Posts: 269
Arch Stanton wrote:
Get a hybrid dslr that looks cool
Start with an impromptu photo shoot and instruct her to take poses, etc. She'll be nervous at first, but nervousness makes women excited. From there escalate while the camera is on.

This is how I initiated a threesome last night. I took photos of the girls in the kitchen baking xmas stuff, then had them get closer.
Next thing I know my camera is recording them.ripping each other's pants off.


Yes, I have been thinking about this too. It is a genius idea, but I still need to save up for an actual video camera. I want a really professional one and they cost a pretty penny here in Japan.

I could also like start out taking g photos and once she starts removing clothing and things sexually escalate, I could just hit the switch to video record and join her on the bed. Have you done this before?

I will definitely give this a go though, thank you!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:25 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 1601
Johnny Utah wrote:

Yes, I have been thinking about this too. It is a genius idea, but I still need to save up for an actual video camera. I want a really professional one and they cost a pretty penny here in Japan.


A Canon entry to mid-level DSLR with flip out screen takes great video and looks professional. Especially if you add an external mic. $375+ on Ebay.

Quote:
I could also like start out taking g photos and once she starts removing clothing and things sexually escalate, I could just hit the switch to video record and join her on the bed. Have you done this before?


Yep. As the man, you lead. This is no different. This is exactly what I did for the threesome. For the most part girls feel like a "star" with a camera on them. Just don't have it out all the time. Pick and choose your spots.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: