Post subject: Jason James Intro
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sup guys, I’m Jason James, Executive Coach for LuxLife. I’m looking forward to meeting all of you and helping you to pimp your game. Rather than telling you guys about myself, I’ll share some excerpts from my old field reports. These are all pulled from different reports on different girls.

“An old friend from years ago saw me today, and said ‘wow you've really changed a lot in the past few years.’ She didn't know this, but learning [game] was the cause of that change.”

“Later on, I found my target. A skinny blonde with an amazing ass and a beautiful face. My version of a 10. She was dancing by the bar by herself. I approached her with a direct opener, "Wow you're so beautiful, where'd you come from." Lazer eye contact, breaking rapport tone of voice, and constant kino escalation. I pulled her over to where X was sitting, and sat down next to her. After playing with her for a bit, I told her I wanted a lap dance. She proceeded and it was fucking amazing. I started to dirty talk to her and explicitly told her all of the things that I wanted to do to her. She giggled and said ‘omg you're making me so shy…’”

“Day 2 meet up with a model today. I picked her up at her place in the evening, and proceeded to walk with her down the block. She had no idea where we were going, she didn't even ask. I led her to a taxi, and we headed down to a local bar/ restaurant in my neighborhood…”

“The interaction was pretty bland, with a few emotional spikes. I had to fend off competing distractions, as other people were trying to talk to me while I was talking to her. I was dismissive of the others and continued to talk to her for a few minutes. As we were walking outside together, she said ‘oh you made me drop my water bottle.’ I replied with ‘Too bad, looks like I owe you a water. I'll take you out for water sometime.’ (strong sexual eye contact, grin)…”

“she says ‘I'm married.’ I don't know if this is true, it could just be a shit test…Eventually the friends left, and I knew it was time to pull. I said ‘let's get drinks at my place.’ Her initial response was ‘umm idk that sounds dangerous...’ I countered with ‘its completely fine, I live 3 blocks away!’ (It was actually more like 6 blocks, but I exaggerated to facilitate the pull). Eventually she agreed, and we got in a cab…”

“Once we started going, I fucked her for about 5 hours straight. After she left, she was texting me, saying how amazing I am…”

If you guys are wondering, I used to work for Real Social Dynamics (RSD). After a few months, I decided to leave and strike out on my own, because I believe that RSD is limited in what it can teach. RSD has become such a big company that it is scared of social repercussions. Since the Julien incident (Julien was indicted in Time magazine because he choked girls in Japan and called them dogs), RSD has censored itself significantly. The company is afraid of public backlash from the media and from feminists. The problem is that good game is uncensored. It’s raw. It’s sexual. It’s rated R.

If you want to know more about my coaching style, read my blog on alpha-male-project.com or visit my facebook group, LuxLife.

More coming soon.

Post subject: Re: Jason James Intro
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Why not