PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:42 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ok, so I recently tried out something new that seems to work with women that are either submissive or somewhat emotionally invested in me.

What I do is I call them and I tell them something like this:

Ok, so here is the plan for tonight. We are going to have a great time. I have a really romantic and relaxing place in mind that I will take you to, but it is a surprise (love hotel). I want you to listen to what I say and just trust me ok baby? Then they almost always say: "Yes, ok." Then I say Ok, to confirm their understanding while keeping things mysterious and interesting for the women. Some probably already have an idea or know what's up, but so far this technique has been working out like gold here in Japan. It must be due to the fact that Japanese women are just more submissive on average.

Anyway, I just wanted to ask if others have tried this super aggressive/authoritarian approach with women and what has your experience been? It is working for me. So try it out and it might work for you too.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

This method worked again. Just told her what I wanted strongly but with confidence. I made two new sex friends in a week doing this approach.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:04 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Let's be careful with throwing around a word like "authoritarian." Lol you already had the number, which means she gave it to you, which means it's not an approach. If anything, I'd suggest you skip the phone stuff and do this the day/night you meet her. Try it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:37 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Let's be careful with throwing around a word like "authoritarian." Lol you already had the number, which means she gave it to you, which means it's not an approach. If anything, I'd suggest you skip the phone stuff and do this the day/night you meet her. Try it.
No I mean that I have also taken women directly to love hotels right after direct approaching them. I only had to hold off a day on this one because when I sarged her, she was already meeting with some friends that were on the way to pick her up.

I apologize if I was not clear enough. I failed to mention that I have a direct and fast approach when I talk with women in person as well as on the phone.