PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

In life people will often try to interfere with you when you're on a path.

The key is realizing that other people are just talking to you out of their own comfort zones. It's ok if they can't handle you. You should never limit yourself to appease others.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:31 am 
The Grand Puba

Seems like we are having a theme today. Multiple first-time posters, and fudge, saying that when you impose your opinion on someone and they give you some kickback to that opinion...they are at fault because something is wrong with them.

You guys need to live your lives the way you want to live them. If you want to express it to others, that's fine too. When you start saying that if people disagree with you that means that they are flawed, that's closed minded thinking. The very thing that you are accusing others of being.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So you're saying that you're perfect and that we don't have anything to say that could better your life.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:58 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:

The key is realizing that other people are just talking to you out of their own comfort zones. It's ok if they can't handle you. You should never limit yourself to appease others.

Do you have some examples?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sure.

I had a friend who was afraid of talking to women. I explained to him that it was easy and gave him some examples of what to say. Instead of talking to women today he began talking shit to me about how life's not all about women and that I think I know everything.

I never said it was all about women. What the fuck was he talking about?

Now I look at him with disgust because instead of bettering his life he'd rather stay where he is and demonize me. I'm just going to not hang out with him anymore while I stay on my own path. The other option is to agree with him, and throw away my own beliefs that I know are better in the long run.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:51 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Sure.

I had a friend who was afraid of talking to women. I explained to him that it was easy and gave him some examples of what to say. Instead of talking to women today he began talking shit to me about how life's not all about women and that I think I know everything.

Now I look at him with disgust because instead of bettering his life he'd rather stay where he is and demonize me. I'm just going to not hang out with him anymore while I stay on my own path. The other option is to agree with him, and throw away my own beliefs that I know are better in the long run.

Well, I gotta say by your extreme talk, you probably pushed it on him weirdly. I mean, you "look at him in disgust"???? Over him not wanting what you want? And you say there are 2 options like that's true. Either a) not hang out with him, or b) hang out with him and throwing away beliefs? Wtf. What about the common sense way, ie say ok, I'll do what I want but still hang out. You have more than these 2 silly options. Be normal. And I dont mean normal as in boring or afraid to do what you want; be normal in the sense that disgust is what you feel for people who dont share your goals.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:07 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
So you're saying that you're perfect and that we don't have anything to say that could better your life.
Not even close to what I'm saying. Not even in the same ballpark. I'm saying that people are too sensitive to people disagreeing. Everyone has views on life but that doesn't mean that they are trying to derail you. If you offer an opinion, some people won't share that same mindset.

You use your example of your friend. He's not trying to take you off of your path. He's fighting to stay on his own path. He wants to be on that path because he explained to you that he is afraid to talk to women, but your response to his fear is that he should talk to women. You put him in a corner and he came out swinging.

There's this guy starboy, who is now starman, that made a post about being a boss. People pointed out flaws in his logic and he came back swinging. He was swinging back by saying that he was in the top 1% because we didn't accept what he was saying. He felt that since we brought him down that he would, in turn, bring us down. He wasn't swinging because he was trying to take us off our path. Just as your friend tried to bring you down because he felt that you were bringing him down when in fact you were just trying to help him. Does that make sense to you?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:23 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Sure.

No good deed goes unpunished. You were right to encourage your friend, but your tact might be off.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Tell the truth and let the chips fall.

"but what about x? What about that? I bet you didn't think about that!"

Just tell the truth and let the chips fall.

Fuck anything else. Just do what you want.

"how to handle the heat of life?"

What heat? You just handle it. That's how you handle it...by handling it.

"you don't understand"

no YOU don't understand.

HANDLE IT

http://www.thehardballplayer.com

Changin' lives and Fuckin' wives

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:52 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

Well sometimes they are doing you a favor.

In any case, I think you can have the best of both worlds here. You can still connect with the people on old similarities while pursuing new things, right?

Likes attract likes. All comments are geared towards generating lasting attraction for the purpose of a relationship with a well-rounded female (attractive, well educated and cultured, plus knows what she wants in her work and personal life).