PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:10 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Currently my girlfriend is in a happy state. She is open with me, talkative, very fun to be around and her attitude and bitchiness is to a MINIMUM! If I do sense an attitude/bitchiness I quickly go into dig mode ask her questions get her to talk about whatever is bothering her and afterwards she is back to her happy state. Great right!

Now you have some context I wanted to know how to respond to this situation. I snapped my girl on snapchat with the dog filter and she replied back "ahhhh you look so cute" or something. Fast forward a few hours and we were snapping on snapchat again and I used the same filter but this time she said something like "Faggot why do you keep using that filter?" (If you're familiar with snapchat the dog filter is used widely amongst females.. but FUCK it I look good in it too!) Now bc my girlfriend is in a positive state right now I'm thinking this is just playful banter? What's the best way to respond?

Now I'm thinking it would've been pretty hilarious if I snapped her back with the female with a shit ton of make up filter and said "You love this faggot"... Idk just something not serious. Light hearted vibe. Fun. Etc.

People with experience -- What are your thoughts?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:08 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

It's called teasing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:38 pm 
King Among Mortals

Were you sucking a dick while using the doggy style filter?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

In on 'my first girlfriend' thread

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If you say she said it positively, then she was teasing you. The thing is you became insecure about her calling you that.

Here's the thing you may not realize. Half of you came from your mom genetically. You also have the ability to produce female children. There is female energy in everyone.

Men also produce estrogen through an enzyme called aromatase that transforms testosterone into estradiol.

Without going into the balance of these energies and what effects it just know that your masculine energies are dominant within you since you are straight. So come to terms with your sexuality.

David D, Freud and any psychologist worth his salt knows that men have female energy within them. Otherwise you wouldn't be capable of being empathetic towards others. You'd just build, conquer, and destroy.

The reverse is true also, women have masculine energy in them as well.

Accepting and properly channeling the female energies within us is something every-man has to deal with. For me they manifest themselves through caring for the people I lead in life.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:49 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
If you say she said it positively, then she was teasing you. The thing is you became insecure about her calling you that.

Here's the thing you may not realize. Half of you came from your mom genetically. You also have the ability to produce female children. There is female energy in everyone.

Men also produce estrogen through an enzyme called aromatase that transforms testosterone into estradiol.

Without going into the balance of these energies and what effects it just know that your masculine energies are dominant within you since you are straight. So come to terms with your sexuality.

David D, Freud and any psychologist worth his salt knows that men have female energy within them. Otherwise you wouldn't be capable of being empathetic towards others. You'd just build, conquer, and destroy.

Accepting and properly channeling the female energies within us is something every-man has to deal with. For me they manifest themselves through caring for the people I lead in life.
Well now, doesn't that just tickle your pussy?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

She said it with a smile on her face so I think I'm good. I became insecure b/c there was no "lol" attached to it. For me, I want to be able to understand women 100% of the time at ANY GIVEN situation. That's my freaking goal. So when I didn't see a "lol" I doubted my understanding of her, so yes I was insecure.

And damn @ everyone else clowning on me!

I'm just trying to understand pussy more!! I wanna understand women like a fucking genius!

I'ma ask questions... even if they're stupid IDGAF! BUT, I damn sure as hell ain't going to be that ignorant asshole that thinks he knows everything but doesn't know shit!

I'ma get really really smart bro when it comes to understanding women. I know this for a fact. IDGAF how stupid some of you may think my questions are... or how often I need to post to get to that point... but I PROMISE YOU I'ma understand pussy like there's no tomorrow!

I LITERALLY get off from being able to keep my girl in a open, feminine energy, happy state! Keeping my girl in this emotional state is literally better than sex for me!! IDK maybe I'm crazy... but this shit is FUCKING FUN!