Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I met a girl at the beach in June, exchanged Facebook spoke once, then a gain a month later and went on our first date in July. We were not so available to date during the summer. Neither I or her. But I kept messages going when all of a sudden she asks if I have ever been in love.....

So I tell her you and share the story with her.... The I ask if she has ever been in love....she basically told me No...that she does not trust men easily....and that its very hard to fall and in love and she told me that she is telling me this so she is not jerking me around. this also happened in july. i told her that im interested and want to see where things go basically(I gave her soem value so what....)

Now...with this girl I have not exactly been looking to just get laid...I am actually looking for something serious with her because she has many of the qualities I look for in a women...she makes me feel open and good.

I went out with her again in august after that and September....our 3 or 4 date....I tried a kiss test and she turned her cheek on me (that sucked).....after dropping her off I sent her a message a bit later...and in our short conve threw in what happened and if she noticed.....she said yeah... a week later we spoke again I tried giving he some space....in our convo I told her I really liek talkign to her and im open with her and stuff like that...she says I liek talking to you to but dont expext more...I said why arent u interested in somehting more....she told me that me trying to kiss her made her feel awkward... because she had shared with me how she help about going slow or whatever she meant (when she asked if i was in love)...i told her ok stop and listen...i got advice from 2 of my girl friends to kiss you...they keep asking about you because they saw us out...you met one of them...so I told them how things are going and they suggested I try and kiss you....and thats what happened (its the truth) she laughed and said ok fine since ur girlfriends suggested it...I said we should forget it and continue...she apologised if I was expecting something more that time...I told her I can be patient...

fast forward to today we still talk actively... somethign happened where she asked me to plan dates...sometimes invites me to her work when its more relaxed to see here...she is obviously involved to some point...I got a bit more physical...still havent kissed her...she is a lot more relaxed when I touch her...but I want to get to the next step dont know what to do...she has been showing a lot more interest the past 2 months... out last date was yesterday....i am def not in the friend zone...I just dont know what to do...should I talk to her about it? Should I get distant for a while make he worry? Opinions?? Suggestions??

REMEMBER I CAN STILL EASILY DATE OTHER GIRLS...I do soemtimes.... DONT GIVE ME RESPONSES LIKE MOVE ON OR WHATEVER THATS NOT WHAT IM LOOKING FOR...BE RESPECTFUL CHHERS :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:01 pm 
Read My Book

Have you made a move?

Have your romantically touched her, kissed her, or had sex with her?

Have you done anything physical that could imply that this is more than just a friendship?

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have touched her and am physical in a way that suggests something more. I live in Greece we give 2 kisses on the cheeks when we see each other or say good bye...She a while ago I tried kissing her on the lips she didnt let me like I said...said she was not ready for that yet. Didn't try again since then. I want to make another move...guess im a bit scared cuz of rejection...i kinda l kinda got attached...that probably works against me...if we had sex I wouldnt have any problems I would know what to do hahahah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Have you made a move?

I touch her hips...her legs...I have massaged her back once...she seems pretty comfortable with it.....every time I drop her off at home we sit in the car and talk for a good 10 15 mins...usually its a good time to make a move but she doesn't give off any signs that I should and I have done that in September didnt go well....but she is more comfortable with me touching her...i can tell she gets jealous sometimes...i jsut confused

Have you done anything physical that could imply that this is more than just a friendship?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Have you made a move?

YES.

YES(ish), NO, NO

I touch her hips...her legs...I have massaged her back once...she seems pretty comfortable with it.....every time I drop her off at home we sit in the car and talk for a good 10 15 mins...usually its a good time to make a move but she doesn't give off any signs that I should and I have done that in September didnt go well....but she is more comfortable with me touching her...i can tell she gets jealous sometimes...i jsut confused

YES OF COURSE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:49 pm 
King Among Mortals

Put your dick in her.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You live in Greece? ... Is She Greek? Are You Greek?

There's a couple of things in play here - is she a very traditional girl? We may need some more details as to some of the whys and why nots.

We may need some more details but from the typical parameters of a traditional courtship, some of what you mention and how you have painted the picture here leads us to ask about opportunity and execution.

Rikse mou ena PM ean theleis.

- HERC

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Put your dick in her.
Good idea.