Post subject: Openers
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, I need a few openers. (Preferably ones that don't start with the same "Hey guys let me get your opinion on something") because I have a LOT of those but do not worry I'm not picky at all. Thanks

Post subject: Re: Openers
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:01 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

"Hi, how's your night going"

If she responds enthusiastically or asks your name, get her to dance.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:14 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You just say whatever's going on in the vicinity, or just gibberish if you prefer...but the vicinity thing is better as no alarm bells will go off. But it matters not what you say but how you say it. If she perceives you to be a man who is viewed favorably by women, she will reply very very favorably even if you say "is the bacon on the left counter or above the trap?" She'll laugh and say, "what???", her eyes fluttering at you................ I say this to illustrate that you need to have a smooth persona that is USED TO talking with and getting with women. Everything flows downhill from that point.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
You just say whatever's going on in the vicinity, or just gibberish if you prefer...but the vicinity thing is better as no alarm bells will go off. But it matters not what you say but how you say it. If she perceives you to be a man who is viewed favorably by women, she will reply very very favorably even if you say "is the bacon on the left counter or above the trap?" She'll laugh and say, "what???", her eyes fluttering at you................ I say this to illustrate that you need to have a smooth persona that is USED TO talking with and getting with women. Everything flows downhill from that point.
Couldn't agree more. it's not what you say but HOW. I know this forum is more focused on lines than inner game but the best way for me is to go up without having anything in my head what to say. It puts me and my mind on the spot and this in return builds confidence AND gives you freedom to have fun and attract the girls. Being creative on the spot is an opportunity to have a blast. Who cares if you get blown out, your mood will probably go up unless you take yourself too seriously. Just.. take it as a social experiment and try to have fun, don't focus on the specific words.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:57 pm 
King Among Mortals

approaching-and-opening/

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Couldn't agree more. it's not what you say but HOW. I know this forum is more focused on lines than inner game but the best way for me is to go up without having anything in my head what to say. It puts me and my mind on the spot and this in return builds confidence AND gives you freedom to have fun and attract the girls. Being creative on the spot is an opportunity to have a blast. Who cares if you get blown out, your mood will probably go up unless you take yourself too seriously. Just.. take it as a social experiment and try to have fun, don't focus on the specific words.
I find that when I literally just walk up with NOTHING in my mind (which I sometimes do) I often just say 'hey...what's up!''. It seems to be what my brain naturally ALWAYS comes up with when I don't have anything planned and when the situation appears to not give me anything better.

So for me, I think maybe canned/more interesting openers are maybe better

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

"Whoa, you.look just like my ex, but with a different energy around you."

To be clear, you pause after the whoa to let her fully realize you are talking to her. Then follow up with a half-assed rainbow ruse and some sexualization.

But just focus on memorizing like half a dozen openers to use in different situations until it's natural. Then move onto something else. Focus on mastering ideas and techniques as opposed to really specific scripts.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:15 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Regarding a pure opener... keep it simple and authentic... either:

1) Generic introduction "Hey/hi .. how are you/how's your night/what are you up to/etc. ?"

2) Authentic situational comment (e.g. you're at a bar, she's drinking something dark in a goblet - you like Belgian ales and suspect that she might be drinking one - so you ask her what she's drinking)

3) Authentic and specific compliment about something she has consciously chosen (you like her shoes/handbag, the vegetable she's grabbing at the grocery store / choice of something at a place you can buy something.. whatever.. but this is a lame compliment unless you can talk intelligently about whatever the object of the compliment is).

Likes attract likes. All comments are geared towards generating lasting attraction for the purpose of a relationship with a well-rounded female (attractive, well educated and cultured, plus knows what she wants in her work and personal life).