PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: monkhommey
"the ugly baby"

i just thought this one up. please help develope it into something usefull. i have another version that would possibly make a good DHV story. ill share it later when i have a little more free time.

has anyone ever told you that you were an ugly baby?
the other day i was hanging out at my friends house, and she was going thru old pictures of her and her family and some friends. so we started looking at baby pictures and we noticed a strange pattern. if someone was cute when they were a baby, then the turned out to be ugly as an adult, but if someone was ugly as a baby, then they turned out to be cute. and you... you were definatly an ugly baby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

That seems more like an opener to me.
Even then, I'm not sure i'd use it. It makes it seem like you are trying to qualify yourself to her too quickly. You could definately change this to cocky funny though.

You: Couldn't you tell i was an ugly baby? I'm proof that ugly baby's turn out extrememly good looking
HB: Oh! You're right! Sex me!

It'll probably go different than that. But see if you can go somewhere with that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

it depends in what stage your doing this in. i feel if you did in in A2 you would look needy without making her earn the complement. so the best place to do it is after you transition to A3. when you have her alone.
if she has qualified herself to you already, then i would throw that out there and see what she says.

after that you should stack into some material about how u were when u were growing up so she can have a better idea about you.
or when u go to C1 you can go back to the thread about the baby line u made up and talk about u growing up there.