Post subject: new here
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi my name is Heath, from Texas, 33 years old and apparently I in signed up because I suck with women, relationships. Im working on a damn transformation. I often suffered the fact if women rejected meit must be because I am not man enough. Usually I try again compilmenting women, etc always tried to be "gentlemanly" and yes I fall into the "nice guy" syndrome. Right now I am fed up, angry, finally admit I am clueless when it comes to women. I am also tired of attracting females who want to try and dominate me or take advantage. I dated and slept with unattractive girls because I was taught "dont judge" stuff. Also I know guys have mistaken me for a butch womam too , pisses me off. So im working on changing myself I find myself constantly thinking about what to do or say and among other things concerning women

Im also not talking bullshit, im being honest about how my game sucks.

Im here to learn and maybe make a few friends, who knows right?

Post subject: Re: new here
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:23 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Hey Heath,

welcome to the community. Getting to a point where you are ready to admit that "you are clueless" about
women is actually an awesome point, because from here on you can actually learn what it takes to succeed
in this area.

The biggest thing that is stopping most guys from ever having success with women is their EGO in admitting
to themselves that they are not "the hot shot that every chick wants".

So you're in a great place, as long as you use this momentum to keep going and do something differently.

I don't know what your present resources are at this point, but here is a good place to start:

general-questions/guide-for-guys-just-s ... 99768.html

The most important thing at this point is to understand you'll have to go through certain stages in your
journey, and that you shouldn't skip those stages.

Don't try to do too much too soon. Start with your first challenge and go from there.

Generally, there are 4 stages you'll need to pass:

1) Overcoming your hurdles about approaching women, and learning to start a conversation with women

2) Learning to continue the conversation in a meaningful way, without running out of things to say

3) Making the girl be "into you" as you're talking to her. This is about attraction and learning how to
trigger it with a girl.

4) Taking things to the next level, whether it is getting her number, asking her out, going for the first
kiss or taking things to the bedroom.

The key here is to stay in sequence. Don't try to learn to make women interested in you without first
dealing with your ability to comfortably approach. Don't try to force yourself getting phone numbers before
you learned how to handle a conversation.

You are your own worst enemy, and nobody can stand in the way of your success with women as hard as
you can.

Allow yourself some time, couple of months to get good, and be really patient as the weeks go by. You
may spend a bit more time on your key challenge, which may feel like you're not doing anything at all...but
it has an effect on you.

I can't help you with everything, but maybe I can help you with your approach anxiety. If you'd like to learn
how to start conversations with women, I invite you to join my free test group in my signature below.

Hope this quick intro helps you on your way. Remember that each and every one of us was at your place
and we all know how it feels to be there. From that place it seems almost impossible to succeed with women
and the whole women thing can seem like you're never going to make it.

But remember this: It is POSSIBLE. And most importantly, after putting in all the work and going through the
journey myself, I can tell you it is WORTH it.

Good luck, and welcome again,

Phantom

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for this.

One of my biggest mistakes a compilmenting a woman i find interest in like saying "you have beautiful eyes" or something like that. I do proceed trying to start a conversation with her. She was nice enough to accept it and compilment me a few things. The third time I mentioned I liked her or said I was interested in her. But I did say only as a person, but never stated the real intention why. Apparently now she is a avoiding me or I come across needy... ugh. So its not so much the approach anxiety (depending on how beautiful and attractive she is) its not knowing what to say in conversation and creating attraction which is my biggest obstacle.

And another holdback when i can't tell if she is flirting or has a indicating interest.

An example:
I go to tae kwon do (I been a martial artist for years) this one girl a available black belt master instructor 21 yrs old. She is cute, but at one point I was into her but I never made any moves or try to talk to her because of my failures. So I stopped chasing women and gave up, about a week ago she never hugs me but, she wanted one from me personally, I was a bit surprised, I jumped back and teased her calling her weird and reluctantly hugged back, im during class , when she picked team for students she was picking me last entire class as if "signaling" me out, After class, she did mention she was glad I came back because I wasnt going on the days she taught. So I tried to message her on fb to on let her know it was a good class. She blocked me on fb. Lol. (I heard some girls avoid guys they like)

So this is a situation I was completely clueless, cant tell if she likes me. And if she does I want to be unmerciful (teasing her).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I understand. So it seems to me that you are in stage 2 and 3. Learning to have a normal conversation
and later creating attraction.

With the girl who wanted to give you a hug, you went into right direction by trying to tease her about
it, but I wasn't there so don't know how you came across.

An alternative to what you could have done is to say, "Oh you want a hug. That'll be $5. For each." and play
around with it.

The best I can do for you is again, invite you to the test group, only on our call I'll lead you through a different
process for conversations and attraction. It is not the cure for all, but it is a nice start.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi everyone,

I post here because I want to get familiar with everything here, and to say that I am new.

First of all, english language is not my native language. So maybe I will sound funny later, but for the first post here I guess you will understand me.

I am from Serbia, I have 22 years, I've been with 10+ girls, some how I can make out with them. These girls are girls who know me before we make out, so they probably liked me in some way. But I have big problem, so I guess you can help me.

I've never been with someone I really like. For example I saw dozen of girls on parties or when I hangout with friends, but I never knew how to approach to them. I want to change that. It's very annoying.

:)