Post subject: Another girl with Bf...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

hello guys

so since a month ago i met this russian girl we study the same thing now , we met during a school trip first i have seen her with another guy but i noticed that she was looking at me eye contact from time to time ...

then i decided to go and talk to her. she didnt speak very good english we had a small talk then because of her cold reaction i gave up on her.

then a few days after that i added her on fb we had many friends on commun, she accepted right away then didnt answer my first message only after 2 weeks or so ... i took that at first for a total disinterest but after she started talking to me a lot i gave her another chance she said that she knew that i play tennis and that i was famous there she actually joined recently... we talked a lot then she added me on another social media its very famous here in korea like SPAM its kakaotalk .

then we talked a lot ,she said she wants to meet me but after i tried inviting her first she had an excuse ... she said she has to meet her friends then i told her after a few days that i am interested in knowing her in person then she said she had a bf and put a photo with him as her profile picture.

this time i asked her to go toguether again but she started asking me why i choosed her since i have many friends and she started saying that she cant talk in english that well.

i told her that this would be an opportunity to know each other as friends then told her to let me know about her answer later but then again she put another photo of her bf who lives now in her country far away .

thanks guys i need an urgent answer ... 8)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It seems you can push a date, however its a gamble as if you try too much she'd just quit trying to talk to you.

Or just wait for her to break it off with her bf, which will be soon, while keeping communication light and pressure free in the meantime.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
It seems you can push a date, however its a gamble as if you try too much she'd just quit trying to talk to you.

Or just wait for her to break it off with her bf, which will be soon, while keeping communication light and pressure free in the meantime.
Hello thanks for your fast reply ... right now i have nothing to do just waiting for her to re initiate again i will follow your answer .

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:46 pm 
King Among Mortals

Stop investing that much into the process. Your plotting this false friendship crap, when all you really want is to get your dick wet. Ask her if she has any naked pictures of herself.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Stop investing that much into the process. Your plotting this false friendship crap, when all you really want is to get your dick wet. Ask her if she has any naked pictures of herself.
Hello

well she seems like hesitating so i deducted that she is in a bad relationship ... she also said she feels her life is boring now so i thought it would be worth a try i am not investing anymore though.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:46 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:
Hello

well she seems like hesitating so i deducted that she is in a bad relationship ... she also said she feels her life is boring now so i thought it would be worth a try i am not investing anymore though.
Why do you give a shit about her relationship status?

Did you try actually flirting?

She said she's bored, give her some excitement.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hello

I dont really care about her bf being there or not but i just dont like tryind many time or seeming like a try hard kind of guy ... and it affects my ego sometimes if the girl rejects my offer twice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:30 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
well she seems like hesitating so i deducted that she is in a bad relationship ...
If she were in a bad relationship she would not have shoved her boyfriend in your face.
Quote:
Oh, by the way. Whenever she says she has a boyfriend, please stop taking in terms of "Challenge Accepted". Unless it's blatantly obvious she's trying to be cheeky, there's absolutely no reason to pursue her further. I don't, and neither should you, care if that's true or not. The words themselves are meaningless, the intention behind them are what counts. She either has a boyfriend and told you straight up, or she just lied to your face. Either way, intentions are the same. She isn't interested.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.