Post subject: Rawder:Fairbanks Alaska
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi All,
New here, of course. I will probably sound like your typical newbie AFC. Read "The Game" once and Listened to the Audio Book twice. Reading "Rules..." now and trying to work up the first mission. Daily I have been getting better with the first mission, but I am trying to perfect it before I go on. So, I'm just gonna go with what I know from the book's (The Game) basics. Top Score is 20+. Still not good at the game, and not finding exactly what I am looking for. My women are mediocre at best, but once I'm in, I'm in. I have a good amount of women friends that I can hang out with, but get thrown in the "Friend Zone". I have a "Oneitis" that I talk with everyday. I have potential, and I know it's in me. I have charisma and I am a personal trainer/body builder (amateur). I'm new to the personal training and body building. Been at it not even a year and just received my certification. So, first off, I am seeking my gurus in Fairbanks Alaska. Anyone got any hook ups to someone that may take me under their wing, or I could interview with? I'll do what it takes. Ohh yeah, single father, and have been separated from my wife for 2 years and pending divorce. I was married for 14 years, veteran, and when she left me, I had zero social life. I've been doing good at building a support system of friends, but still not satisfied with those I have been hooking up with. I know I can do better. Thanks for reading, and thank you for having me.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Welcome to the community!

Just ask if you need some help, and, quoting EddieFews:

Heres a few solid links to get you started:

pua-lounge/topic190620.html

approaching-and-opening/topic190187.html

Also, another good link with do's and dont's from BlackPhantom

general-questions/guide-for-guys-just-s ... 99768.html