Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:03 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Quote:
Let me ask you a question. Are you saying that no woman has ever fucked a guy cause he has money, and his potential as a future partner?
yes there are, but there are ways to get around that, and there are other women that look for other things...
Quote:
If you say they have, how did they know or find out? it happens, some women have radar for money. You dont think they know things?
Yes they do and have a radar for money, but there are billions of women, as i said there are ways to get around that, and worst case scenario, find another girl... Actually, there have been women that have asked (the sample i gave was something similar that happened to me about 2 weekends ago)...By the question what do you do for living? i know she is not what i am looking for, she is looking for $$$, but i got around, with the responses i gave, i made out, she was all over me, i got her number i could have game her and fucked her, and i chose not to... But my point is you should be LEADING the interactions, you ARE ENOUGH, you do not need all that shit dude, get that out of your head, why would you want to be with a girl that wants to be with you because of your money...
Quote:
If a guy wants to challenge you for another girl, he can easily let her know, and you are gum to her shoe then.
I do not know what that means..
Quote:
You make it sound like you are doing the girl a favor by being a PUA, and that she gets something out of it. You are the one who wants the pussy, she dont need your dick, she can get plenty of dick.
You are obsessed with pua, and the word pua, see that is were you and i are different, in my head, i am the shit! i am better than any guy(call me delusional) but that is what i strongly believe, i think i am the prize, and therefore:SHE WILL FEEL WHAT YOU FEEL... but for that to happen you need to do hundreds of approaches, and successes, then you will understand what i am saying..
Quote:
Some girls dont think about money because they dont expect to find anyone with money whod be interested in them.
that makes no sense... By the way, if you have the money, you can just go ahead and buy a russian wife hb 10, there are services that provide that...

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Let me ask you a question. Are you saying that no woman has ever fucked a guy cause he has money, and his potential as a future partner?
yes there are, but there are ways to get around that, and there are other women that look for other things...
Quote:
If you say they have, how did they know or find out? it happens, some women have radar for money. You dont think they know things?
Yes they do and have a radar for money, but there are billions of women, as i said there are ways to get around that, and worst case scenario, find another girl... Actually, there have been women that have asked (the sample i gave was something similar that happened to me about 2 weekends ago)...By the question what do you do for living? i know she is not what i am looking for, she is looking for $$$, but i got around, with the responses i gave, i made out, she was all over me, i got her number i could have game her and fucked her, and i chose not to... But my point is you should be LEADING the interactions, you ARE ENOUGH, you do not need all that shit dude, get that out of your head, why would you want to be with a girl that wants to be with you because of your money...
Quote:
If a guy wants to challenge you for another girl, he can easily let her know, and you are gum to her shoe then.
I do not know what that means..
Quote:
You make it sound like you are doing the girl a favor by being a PUA, and that she gets something out of it. You are the one who wants the pussy, she dont need your dick, she can get plenty of dick.
You are obsessed with pua, and the word pua, see that is were you and i are different, in my head, i am the shit! i am better than any guy(call me delusional) but that is what i strongly believe, i think i am the prize, and therefore:SHE WILL FEEL WHAT YOU FEEL... but for that to happen you need to do hundreds of approaches, and successes, then you will understand what i am saying..
Quote:
Some girls dont think about money because they dont expect to find anyone with money whod be interested in them.
that makes no sense... By the way, if you have the money, you can just go ahead and buy a russian wife hb 10, there are services that provide that...
Ok, there are now other ways to get around not being rich. Never said there wasnt, all i said was, that women DO go for money as a natural inclincation.

just as they tend to go for tall guys, or handsome guys, or cool guys, or popular guys, or respected guys.

There are many things women find attractive, money is certainly one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:01 pm 
Mr. Nemo

Quote:
I tried to hint that syaing UHMMMM was gay. Girls say that.

it doesnt give you any more credibilty saying UHMMM, as if you are the superior mind in the conversation.

Stop saying it, it's gay.
Like okay like I sooooo didn't realize that like really ummm thanks for letting me know as like I thought you where like mad or like something. I hope that wasn't too gay for you as I would hate to come off all gay like you know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Man, this topic itself is 50/50 in my opinion. Looks really matter, but it's not a big factor whatsoever. I'm myself a Dutch-Italian and people mistake me too for looking a little Arabic. But I love that so I counter that with a neg or a role-play(Nah girl, I'm from Amsterdam and I have Dutch-Italian ancestors. Don't think I can make pizza's now or talk like Mario because you heard Italian sweetheart)

Regardless if you're Asain, little tan, brown, black or white. If you work on your shape(being fit and having some muscle's) you can go far. Get some good cloths and a nice hair cut. Be hygienic, confident, competent and having good social conversational skills. There you go, Pickup Artist regardless of race/ethnicity.

It's with many cases that people think that some things 'you got to have it or else you won't have any chance in the outside world' That's untrue. If you can work on what you have now and perfect it, you can do just as good as the other guy that has some benefits.

Race and social circles are advantaging, but once you have the skills and all the other stuff you deem fit is necessary for picking up girls, those two "advantages" become obsolete and abundances.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:29 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Hey guys this is the pump man "looks theory" Pretty good, i thought i share:

Quote:
awesome man, another looks thread, must be looks week or something

it's not so much that they are less shallow, it is that looks don't turn them on the same way they turn us on, so they are less ''visual'' in mate selection, this does not disqualify looks as a deciding factor in mate selection

infact, in one way girls are far more shallow then guys because they are much more picky, looks matter, as does everything else to them, but the thing is they find other things more important then we do, a girls primary motive when choosing a partner, is not looks nessicarily, it will be based on her value system and what she values will be subjective, but to simply girls are attracted to status, not looks (your status in relation to other men), but looks will easily make or break you and have a direct link to your status in relation to other men, don't get this confused with social status, although social/economic status has a direct link to your over status as well, when I am reffering to status, it is just status (the position of an individual in relation to another or others), looks will make or break you with a girl, just like they will for a guy, this is something that seems to go over alot of guys heads in all the many ''looks'' threads that go up, you have to at least pass the ''fuckable'' mark for a girl to be interested, if you don't, no amount of game will gain you compliance (unless you are a rapist, don't be a rapist), but there is no look that will universally shut you out, and no look that will universally give you an in, no matter what you look like, you can get girls, and not going after girls because you are ''not good looking enough'' is a giant waste, no matter what you look like, there will be plenty of girls in the world that find you physically attractive enough to sleep with

looks do not create ''initial attraction'' that eventually fades, this is such a bullshit theory, looks are a very constant variable, physical attraction remains as long as your physique remains, but being good looking alone absolutely does not = laid, girls are too picky for that to be the case, some girls will just fuck you because of looks, but that is the exception, not the rule, in the same way some girls will have a fetish for guys that are not ''classically attractive'', either way a guy who is not confident is not going to be getting laid consitantly, and guy who is very confident, most likely will be, reguardless of looks, if the ugly dude with confidence doesn't get laid, he tries, tries, tries again until he gets what he was looking for, because he is sure of what he wants, and he is sure he can do it and failure is not the concern, success is, if the good looking guy goes out who is unconfident, he will go give it a half assed shot, maybe turn a girl off because he seems like he would be annoying to hang out with, and he won't try again, because he is not sure it will work out for him, and he is more concerned about the failure, then the success, because he is not sure what he wants enough to the point he can believe in himself

not only this but a girl's physical preference changes from masculine looking guys to femanine looking guys depending on their cycle, and looks are far more subjective to girls then they are to men (more universal for men), there have been many studies done to prove that varying girls have much wider preferences in their ideals of what makes a guy physically attractive, but there are common traits that seem to remain constant (facial/body symmetry, waist to chest ratio, height and posture, dick size, hairyness (depending on body type), skin colour (there is a male preference for fairer skin, but it has actually been shown that there are links between darker skin and higher levels of testosterone, thus having a nice tan or a glow to your skin is a bonus)

girls are less visual when it comes to being turned on, and more aroused through the anticipation of sex as well as her emotional state, when she is thinking about sex, she gets wet, rather then when she sees a hot dude she pops a girl boner, not quite, a guy she doesn't find particularily attractive can make her horny, but if he doesn't meet the minimum requirements to ride this ride, she isn't going to let him stand in line (or at least she will make it much harder for him to stand in line), and girls will often resist and remove themselves from situations that they would rather not be in, because they are aware of how susceptible they can be to their emotions

in this way, it is often misconstued that it is one extreme or the other, it is not so black an white, looks do matter, but women are caught between selecting a mate with good genetics, and a mate who can provide and protect her offspring, they are the more selective sex, it is not one or the other, it is both, and often women will end up with a guy who is not considered model georgous but rather average looking, but who demonstrates alot of other qualities that she finds attractive in a mate, this doesn't mean that she finds him physically unattractive, quite the contrary, the only point is that physical attraction does not overshadow everything for a girl as it would for a guy and if you are a great person and just pass that fuckable mark, you will probably do better then a guy who is a terrible person but has some good looks

this might seem sort of hard to get your head around, but it's your status as a whole that girls will select you for, not looks alone, it's how important you are compared to other men, and when you are confident and you have social status as well as the looks, it can lead you to believe that looks are all that matter, because the attractive personality traits don't come to your mind as the desciding factor, as they are just natural for you and leading and everything else after a certain point just all seems like common sense, but plenty of good looking guys who don't share the same skillsets and personality as well as ability to generate social status will tell you that looks don't matter at all because they are frustrated, they just don't realize how much harder it would be for them to get compliance if they were worse off, just like guys lacking physical attributes will try to rationalize that looks don't matter so that they can find more self esteem to give them a reason to continue meeting women, but really this will just hurt their ability level when trying to get girls, because looks do matter and they should do everything they can to improve their current situation to improve their overall level of success, I like to sum up this whole thing with the basic thought, girls are just like guys, except they have vaginas and asd, and won't sleep with you usually unless they like you and you make it happen (handle the asd), but a guy with balls will almost always outscore a guy without because he can cash out on people that are investing in him, the more ''value'' you have going for you in all aspects of your life, the more those around you will want to invest in your life, and value is subjective, and just because those around you are investing due to finding value in you, does not mean you will know how to cash out

it could even be said that for women it is 20% looks, and 80% personality, and guys consider 80% looks and 20% personality, the only problem with saying this, is it is mis-leading, guys misconstrue the concept to mean looks mean alot less to girls, when in reality it is just personality means alot more for girls, on top of looks, so in a way this concept is pretty bang on, and in another it also misses the mark completely when mis-interpreted

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

wow! I am so sorry to bump up such an old thread, I found it in a google search and I just read the entire thing.....it was very difficult to read, and hurt my head a little bit. I am just curious to know, now is 4 years later....if master yoda has made any advancements?. His theories sure seem locked down and rigid, I was wondering how they have been working out for him?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Looks do matter, I have gained 50 lbs and seen the difference in both my game and the way girls I already know treat me.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:11 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I wrote a thread about this very subject once and there were good points made in the comments.

Looks "matter" I suppose... but that doesn't mean you can't do it without looks. Being able to drive matters if you're trying to travel 200 miles, but it's still not very hard to do with public transport.