Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys.

So I met this girl off tinder about 6 weeks- shes not technically a girlfriend but I have being seeing her- I hope it is ok to post this.

Anyway- the first time we met it went really well. Went for a few drinks, ended up turning into a lot of drinks and she came back with me. Interestingly tho she only came back when we started cuddling , and the reason we where cuddling was because I saw she was a lil upset over her ex (she brought it up after a few drinks) .

So it went well, we met up a few more times after and started talking every day, did the deed (although Im still relatively inexperienced so probably wasnt great at it). I arranged to meet her on the Friday after and we just had a quiet night but she seemed snappy and irritated. I brushed it off as her having a bad day and tried to cheer her up. Then we have some wine and she talks about her ex again. She says they would have being together 4 years this month and I tell her I understand it must be difficult. Then she starts crying and talking about how she has her guard up and feels sorry for me because she thinks I want a relationship from her and shes just saying like can you wait as I have my guard up.

I initially reacted very well, told her I completly understood- that we should just take things nice and slow and I didnt want to rush her into things. But it played on my mind- I didnt sleep all night- there was hardly any kino at all- which is the first time weve met up and thats not happened. But she commented the next day I didnt sleep and I sort of just snapped and said theres things on my mind. She said like what and I attributed it to all the changes in my life recently (which is true a fuckload has changed, some good but still a lot going on at one time.) But then I got worried and asked if we where ok and she was like what do you mean? I just told her seeing her crying worried me and she was like yes i still like you but i still feel like what I said last night. She dropped me off at station and my kiss goodbye was deflected to cheek. Didnt speak to her until the next night, the conversation flowed better again but she was different- like she didnt even say sweet dreams and I only got one x at the good night message. I also said we probably wouldnt speak loads next week because we where both revising but we should go out for cocktails and food the next week to celebrate when we had both finished our things.

So I just dont know- it feels like we are going BACKWARDS. I havent messaged her tonight and she hasnt messaged me either- half of me thinks I should stick in there and just back off a little and it may be ok- other half thinks cut loose. I have started on Tinder again just in case it falls through- but yeah what do you more experienced guys think? I know I handled it shit really- is there a way back?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:21 pm 
King Among Mortals

Defiantly not a relationship.

Did you even fuck this girl yet?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah we did the deed, and I know it's not but didn't think it really fit the other parts of the board.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

This girl is clearly not over her ex.... don't be the "girlfriend" type of guy, be the fun guy and if she isn't fun, YOU cut her loose.... You got invested and she is emotionally playing you.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
This girl is clearly not over her ex.... don't be the "girlfriend" type of guy, be the fun guy and if she isn't fun, YOU cut her loose.... You got invested and she is emotionally playing you.
That's very true mate I did get invested ..I think that's my relative inexperience there being out of the game for a while. I'LL take it as a learning curve 1)don't get invested too quick and 2) it's not all bad - first lay from Tinder!