PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello!

I have been reading this and other forums about pickup for quite a while now. Since you all seem to be younger then me, I wonder how much of a unique snowflake I am. So I decided to come forward and introduce myself. Here is some info about me:

I recently turned 40. I have been studying and practicing pickup for about 10 years now. Very happy with my current abilities. Yet I feel my best times are still to come. I love to practice, theorize and see progress.

I usually date girls between 20 and 30.

I got the basics down. Not much approach anxiety anymore. I don't chase. I attract. I have no confusion about what is going on. That doesn't mean I am perfect. Far from it. But I don't have all these questions anymore like "Why did this happen? Why did that happen? How should I go about this? How should I go about that?".

I like daygame. I approach girls in the street. In cafes. On the train. In Museums. In the supermarket. It doesn't matter. Instant dates can start anywhere.

I live in Europe. And I like to travel. Since I am a digital freelancer, I can do that as much as I like. So I travel a lot. I couldn't imagine any other life. I feel most alive when traveling the world, meeting amazing women and interesting people in general.

Anybody out there living a similar lifestyle?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm brand new to pua. I'm 41 and divorced. I also have children that I care for regularly, so I feel like I've got a few obstacles to overcome. Oh, if only I'd known about this info in my 20's!
So I'm just reading and reading, trying to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

43 here. Yep, its nice having the "don't care" attitude age brings.

I've done the "just what works for me" for the past 20 years. Its been ok. But the "ok" has gotten old.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You are the kind of 40 year old man that I will become ;)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hello!

I have been reading this and other forums about pickup for quite a while now. Since you all seem to be younger then me, I wonder how much of a unique snowflake I am. So I decided to come forward and introduce myself. Here is some info about me:

I recently turned 40. I have been studying and practicing pickup for about 10 years now. Very happy with my current abilities. Yet I feel my best times are still to come. I love to practice, theorize and see progress.

I usually date girls between 20 and 30.

I got the basics down. Not much approach anxiety anymore. I don't chase. I attract. I have no confusion about what is going on. That doesn't mean I am perfect. Far from it. But I don't have all these questions anymore like "Why did this happen? Why did that happen? How should I go about this? How should I go about that?".

I like daygame. I approach girls in the street. In cafes. On the train. In Museums. In the supermarket. It doesn't matter. Instant dates can start anywhere.

I live in Europe. And I like to travel. Since I am a digital freelancer, I can do that as much as I like. So I travel a lot. I couldn't imagine any other life. I feel most alive when traveling the world, meeting amazing women and interesting people in general.

Anybody out there living a similar lifestyle?
I am gonna be a 40-year-old soon, and I am back in the game. I almost got married, but my girlfriend dumped me because I didn't make enough money. Since I am still struggling with my business, I think it's better actually to approach and date women casually. I also would live to travel more starting next year so being single is the best choice.