Post subject: Re: Salsifter Journal
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:36 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

The beautiful thing about Uni, is that you can see the same people a couple-few times a week. This builds familiarity and you can just open them because they've seen you around for awhile. I had the pleasure of being involved in a photo shoot that I didn't know would have my face put in one of the tunnels where kids transfer from building to building. People knew who I was after that and they just opened me like "hey you're the guy on the poster".

For you, you could just be like "I've seen you around on campus, thought i'd just say hello and get on a first name basis" with a cheeky grin and boom. Easy peasy.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:49 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
The beautiful thing about Uni, is that you can see the same people a couple-few times a week. This builds familiarity and you can just open them because they've seen you around for awhile. I had the pleasure of being involved in a photo shoot that I didn't know would have my face put in one of the tunnels where kids transfer from building to building. People knew who I was after that and they just opened me like "hey you're the guy on the poster".

For you, you could just be like "I've seen you around on campus, thought i'd just say hello and get on a first name basis" with a cheeky grin and boom. Easy peasy.
Alright I will say exactly that ;)
I've come to realise this year that you do indeed bump into some of the same people a few times a week. Well if you actually sit down and study; and getting a laptop helped as I can be more mobile in my study.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:39 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Yeah man, I've made many friends at the library through other people. Just get yourself out there and available.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:27 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Alright I tried my approach and said it like twice and it came across a bit unnatural; I think it'll sort it self out by tomorrow ;)

I also approached a few girls in town while I was with my buddy. We just kinda wandered around. We need to pick a good day for it; day time, weekend, sunny; and just go really actively and passionately. He's pretty smooth / chill and enjoyable to be around. Pick up seems to be earning me friends which in this little recent time seems to be more rewarding than the girls. Haha

I must've approached about 5 ladies today.

The funniest one was when I noticed once across the street and told my buddy to cross the road but he didn't. Then she turned around and crossed the road towards us. I stopped her in the middle of the crossing and started hitting on her. At that point we were like this | = footpath _ road /\ = barrier (like 2-3 foot)

|______/\______|

^
|
|

me and her next to small barrier, watching traffic swosh past as the crossing turned red and the cars came. It was so funny. No success today.

The focus for today was
- Do not fantasise about women anymore. At all.
- Do not "imagine"

- just do. automatically. Let go and do it

I'm hosting a deadlifting party on the beach with a few mates. That should go legendarily ;)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

28/10 -- Friday
===========

Woke up, stopped at the mall to buy something. Approached 2 girls, bfs.
Went to the beach to set up the lifting party; approached 2 women; 1 married; the other one liked my confidence etc got her laughing but didn't want to give me her number because she doesn't know me. Then she went off to work/obligations.
Gym approached another 2 girls; both have bfs. Couldnt even get them out for a cup of coffee to hang out after wards.

I approached another girl in the library (her friend came back from bathroom); we had a little chat (tourists) and I left them my number.

Went on a tinder date; I used the opening line "Tinder says we would make great babies; but I think we should do drinks first before working on the future NZ models". It got to a met up within about 2-3 messages on my behalf; I didn't even say anything else.

When I got there I took her to the bar, didn't pay for her drink; then pulled out the scrabble board game. She seemed pretty chill but didn't seem attracted to me. I dunno if it was luck of the straw; maybe cause i played scrabble and sat across from her instead of TOUCHING her, didn't pay her drink. Baah

Approached another girl and she invited me to chill with her friends and we went to a bar. We played another game of scrabble. The girl didn't seem into me. I dunno what it was. Maybe she had a bf too?

<Sigh>

I am determined no matter what.
What did I learn today? Not a lot really. I feel my verbal skills may be slightly approving; as in terms of the that one girl who liked my confidence at the beach. I actually approached her while she was sitting in her car, that was how things turned out.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

29/10 -- Saturday
==========

Not a good idea. Burnt out.
I did have some nice olympic lifts though. Stayed at home resting

30/10 -- Sunday
=========
Back into legend status. Hit the books. I've got more to do tonight. I feel I've learnt the best study is broken into 2 or 3 chunks with entertainment, other work hobbies etc in between. This is the new way.
Also going to limit myself to only 1-2 girls at university per day.

Went out for a walk and approached a few ladies. Some two friendly ones at a cafe; left them my number. One lady in a car, i waved to her and gestured her to come out. She did and I hit on her :D
Another girl yoga-ing on the beach (quite late, not too many people) - she had to go. And a few others.

I felt really smooth

Some things I internalised today -- quite a bit
Treating women the same whether she is average,cute, or hot. Treat every girl like a 10.
Not to give a shit -- this one needs work. I've developed it in the past but I need to reiterate it. It was coming back quite nicely.

One approach at the checkout line. She was buying her groceries and I chucked my chocolate and said "you're paying for my groceries yeah?" and she said I don;t remember doing agreeing to this. I could tell she was the kind to go out and get drunk so I made some bullshit about truth and dare. I ended up walking out of the store with her as she waited a min for me; then I pulled her to play pool with me but she declined and went home. Nothing.

I felt my listening improved today.

When it was time to lead the conversation I would just dominate and say what I had to say. No need to let her lead my opened conversation ;)

My relaxation was chill.

My mate also complemented my walk today. I told him I read an article about having a sexy walk.

Also the most important thing is I just need to learn to trust myself 100%

PEACE, off to lift. Sitting at the gym now!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:33 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

31/10 -- Monday
============

Feeling real horny, 16 days without jacking off fuark. The feeling is still quite there it just feels "numbed"

Went out to the waterfront; nice day.

Chatted to one beautiful girl my age. Sat down. She told me I was confident. She was really gorgeous and daring herself ;) I left her my number and told her "promise to call me" -- as I had invited her to play pool or go for coffee me shout and she said she had to go home. I kiss cheeked her. I haven't really gone for kiss closes when I get numbers; I feel I could definitely go for a kiss close. I'm sure if I just went for it confidently slowly and smoothly I'd probably get it ;)

Another one, we sat and walked. I then said hi to me friends and she continued. Asked for her number and she didn't give me.

Another babe; went up to her, noticed ring; hit on her and said "but then I realised you had a ring"
She was still flattered. Tbh maybe I should've cut this one earlier I wasn't sure we were vibing enough. We did have an okay conversation though.

McDonalds I went inside and talked to 2 chicks. Foreigners. Offered an English lesson.
I felt really funny sitting there telling a short story to them (reading from their book)

Another quick chat with a girl in a pizzeria; I had a quick slice. She didn't stay.

What did I learn ?

Well I noticed my physical escalation skills were quite automatic and automatically persistent. I felt I should've been more confident when I put my arms on their shoulders. Like just embraced it.
The first girl said I had balls or that I was confident or some shit. I then hesitated and slightly pulled my arm away. I then decided to leave it there. I need ROCK SOLID confidence. Just leave it there. She walked and sat down with me. She laughed at my jokes. She didn't move away. SHE LIKES ME SALSIFTER, GODDAMNIT. And kiss her. Please man. Just kiss.

EDIT : next day; Can't believe I didn't try to arrange an alternative date/time instead of offering my number. ALWAYS ARRANGE A (/AN ALTERNATE) TIME

I also learnt how to expect nothing in return. Offer my emotions and expect nothing in return.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

1/11 -- Tuesday
==========

Did a day of silence. Mainly slept and napped today. + gym and study.

Approached 2 girls at the gym. I pulled out a card saying I was doing a day of silence. Gestured some responses to their questions.

Tried to get the 10/10 athlete's number but she has a bf "I have a bf he wouldn't be too happy. He's quite big" ... I fucking cringed. And so what if he's big?

Got another girls number by gesturing etc. I then put out my phone for her on the keypad when I realised she wasn't gonna understand what I was suggesting by pulling my phone out (smartphones these days lul) so I put it on keypad and gave it to her. I then pulled out the calendar app and pointed to ask which date we could go for a drink.

Today I learnt : you don't need to talk to get a girl's number (or to seduce her). I already knew this, but now I did it.

How could I have improved : well, I didn't really flirt with the girl. I could've flirted with some gestures like pretending to blush, a love heart or something.

Pulled my phone and put it on key pad and straight up gotten her number instead of beating around for a few seconds.

Also; in future when asking for a number I will just say "here chuck in your number" ... oh which day are we going for a drink. That way I am not even asking. Therefore the pulling process would be much more crystalline as I can separate the do's and don'ts.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

2/11 -- Wednesday
============

Went out for a walk towards the beach. I ended up having an hour or so conversation with a woman. I had a desire to put my arm around her but since she was married I didn't. I feel like I should; cause that's who I am. It doesn't have to mean anything. I could've still caressed her hands; practice is necessary. Practice escalating.

The conversation was quite nice.

After that conversation I wandered the street for a few hours. After about 80 or so minutes I seemed to lose my focus. This continued over the next hour. What a waste of an hour. Had a little chat with my friend. I ended up hitting on one woman but I didn't take it to the end. Always takes things to the end.

I decided against approaching groups of girls on the streets and went for individuals.

Next time I should hit on those 2 girls I see together. I decided today not to go for groups.

I did end up approaching one group. I came across as too serious in my approach while the girls were clearly in a fun state. I should've been a little more fun and boisterous.

I approached quite a few more girls -- here's the highlight

-------------------
-- I came out of the public bathroom and saw a girl smiling. I asked her why she was in a good mood. After a minute I had my arm around her and walked her up the stairs. She said we are saying goodbye and I said we don't have to say goodbye now. She was confused and I said "we can do a goodbye kiss" and she gave me the cheek. I whipped out my phone and said her put your number in. No more asking for numbers. Just giving em the dialpad. I felt like I had done it dozens of times; but in reality I had only done it last night. I guess I am at the point where I learn details fast. I guess it's come from learning 100s of new details over the years that now they just fall into place instantly.
Perhaps I could've invited myself to that comedy show she was going to? Hmmm.

------------------
New Mantra : BE FEARLESS. new pr on the dumbbell press today :)

Also I will start keeping a streak tally on my hand how many days in a row I have gone out. Dates count as nights out. I solemnly promise myself I will make a streak of 30 before the end of the year. The only reason I say this as I may delay things a week til after exams; but then again I may continue on from today, no need to stop living because of exams right?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:55 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

3/11 -- Thursday
===========

Finished my exam, went for a walk. Went on the waterfront. Approached 2 girls.
Second girl actually stopped. She was off to the museum but I told her to sit next to me on the bench. As she was about to make some token story I just grabbed her hand and pulled her next to me. We talked and I told her to come with me for a walk and she could go to the museum later. So we walked and sat in a few places, chilling for about an hour and a half. I had my arm around her and tried to kiss but she rejected.

In the end I got her number, hopefully we can hang out the weekend following this one. We didn't make concrete plans.

I then went and waited in front of the book store for girl #2. I ended up hitting on one girl while waiting and I got a really warm response but no further interaction. I was sitting on the street reading infront of the bookstore. She came and we went for a walk and hired out those bike things. It was just a friendly thing though. Got the meet-up after 4 months.... Yuss. Bubbly girl.

About 20 minutes later I meet up with next girl from the library. I showed her a little guitar we went for a walk and then back to her house. We made out. She wouldn't let me go to her room. Asian girls with messy rooms... I was squeezing her ass cheeks :D she also told me she was a virgin and that was her first kiss. She also kept saying I should get a little drunk if we wanna do something (everything is fast). I guess I could've sussed alcohol but I didn't really want her that badly as to leave, come back and watch her drink. Uhhh...

I then called up girl that I met from the gym the other day. It was one of the funniest phone calls (for me) all year

"Hey, what's up... I do believe you don't know who I am as we've never spoken before... but I'm the guy from the gym the other day"

4/11 -- Friday
=========

Went for a walk this morning, did some meditation in the park; saw a hot blonde running so I caught up to her, when I saw her face I thought she was a little old (15-20 my senior) and I hesitated and didn't open her. Jesus christ, she had such a nice body; next time I will make sure I FOLLOW THROUGH

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:55 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

5/11 - 7/11
Not much. Focused elsewhere

8/11 -- Tuesday
============

Had an exam, finished. Meant to go study but we hit up the beach. My friends kept encouraging to approach more ladies. So I did. About 9 in total.

Got a number from one lady, and 2 numbers from 2 different groups of girls with boyfriends.
My friend told me my approach and game was good; but that I should work on being genuine and more personal. And less generic. I can see how this could be a factor.

I also had a chance to ask for a girl's number if she wanted to mess around in the next 4 days but I didn't go for it.

I also am learning how to shut up. Like after asking a woman for something; shut up. Don't let her off the hook. Let her think of a response or alternative if necessary. Don't bid in to try save face. I noticed this when I asked one of the 2 german girls for her number to go out for a drink. Then I almost said "all good no worries" but in that little pause i had; her friend said "but maybe we could as friends" which was golden.

Imagine how much I can improve by learning this, to pause, and to shut up. I'll practice visualising this a few times.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:08 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

9/11 - 17/11
=========

Have been taking a break over the last week or so. Focused on resting and starting up new routines, new important things for my life. Slowly building momentum and will get back into this full time.
Approached like 6 women today 17/11

One I was getting things out of my car and a girl walked by; I waved to her and we talked then I told her to come under the shelter (boot was open). I felt I might've fucked it up by giving a hug when it was uncalled for.

Only one of the chicks was truly sexy, she had a bf though.

Have been trying to take another girls virginity too. 3rd time I've been at her house, she's just too tight to enter. 27 years old and she's never even masturbated or fucked. Jesus Christ.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

18/11/16 -- Friday
===========

Went out around 6pm for a skate, a dog ran out unexpectedly and I had to swerve and I fell over. Had to sit at a cafe chilling by myself for a good 30 or so.

Hit on woman after I walked past her, she was in a rush but offered me her number immediately and told me i was confident. We made out literally within a minute. It was fucking awesome. I pushed her away and she pulled me in. I didn't really go all out.

Went to the night market and spoke with some Germans for like 20 minute (have been learning German recently)

Wanted to hit some bars but hadn't been to the gym... so went gym...

And then I went to my friends house. Fuck It was lame.. I felt like I should've hit the bars by myself instead... I was in the perfect buzz. I will do it tomorrow. Fuck I was a little disappointed.

NOTE TO SELF go out around 8-9 pm tomorrow. Get a nice social buzz for a good 30 minutes or so then start to pull.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

19/11 -- Saturday
============

Met up with a girl in the afternoon; not sure I'm too fond of her, we had coffee and talked.

Met up with another Asian girl from the other day at 4pm, we walked. Then met my friend and we hung til like 6.

Went out around 10pm, ended up going alone; I was way more "productive" than before, and I started approaching within like 10-15 minutes of leaving the car, which was decent; just had a brisk walk and decided where to go.

A lot better than being in stuck in my head for 30-45 minutes.

Still made me a little nervous; not sure i like the lay out of the place for starting convos since it's table and restaurant style. I might go to the "family bar" around 9pm on a Sat, as the lay out is much more open and casual.

I opened like 20 sets (okay mental masturbation) but the thing is I wasn't stuck in my head as much as I had been in the past. I hadn't done this in awhile and nothing went super succesfully in the 4 hours I was out.

-----------
I stayed in one place for longer period of times "so nature can bear its fruit" for like 40-60 minutes (in like 2-3 bars/clubs) and probably shorter in other ones. I just needa find the place I can really relax, enjoy and take it easy.
-----------

I also tried directly hitting on a few girls on the street around 2am saying they were beautiful/stunning; no success. I don't see it working with the younger party girls, not at night anyway. I might try a bit more before I make a final judgement.

I did dance with one girl on the dance floor and we were grinding sensually right up against each other and I was moving her hips etc; I felt up her tits gently and she seemed okay with it as I long as I wasn't too aggressive; though she pushed me away from her pussy; I tried again a couple minutes later. I was probably a little too aggressive in those moments as she started to move away after that. I tried grabbing her hand and saying "let's go" but it was completely GAMEOVER by then. She was a damn babe though and a really sexy dancer. I would have loved to meet her. Haha

I was also a little nervous escalating, in the sense of "should I speed up or slow down" I think Saturday's one was a good experience; I just hope I didn't upset or violate her.

I think in the above case I just need more experience. I haven't really gone to clubs for girls in the last 3-6 months as I've just been disliking them. I might push through that and learn to enjoy and chill in clubs for the next wee while and see how I go... Seems like in the club you get so many rejections, but then all of a sudden you seem to be dancing with one girl and you're like "How the fuck did this happen"

I did get one phone number from a nice friendly hot lesbian; so I might hit her up to hang. I felt like I should've gone out earlier, like 9pm, not 1015-1030 haha...

20/11 -- Sunday
==========

Met up with another Asian girl I had gone out with once. Not sure I'm fond of her either. She gave me high fives when we meet up instead of even a goddamn hug. WTF? Hugs must be too intimate. I just shook my head. Anyway we went to the beach walked and talked. Making friends, and I'm not even excited to see them. LAWL.

We parted ways and I hit another beach and bumped into some uni mates. I don't really seem to be fond of anyone... I approached a few more ladies without success. I was a little edgy. I got another 2 numbers last night; one roller skater, then one girl I had met a few weeks prior (from couchsurfer).

--------
I asked them to go out for a drink/coffee but I MUST remember to say "when are you free?" instead of how about tomorrow? (well if not tomorrow, day after? and day after that? haha, just kidding I wouldn't)
-------

Then walked around with my buddy, and was about to head home when we bumped into the Asian chick from last night. Us 3 together, as yesterday. We went back to the hostel and I helped her with her CV for an hour or two. Goddamn chick came to New Zealand to work and holiday and didn't even write a CV. Haaaaaaaaaaaa. I escalated with her but she rejected my sexual advances. She is very friendly, bubbly, sweet and cute though.

Bumped into some other girls I knew from Salsa working at the hostel and asked them to hit the beach with my next weekend.

One girl with a BF also added me on FB to hang; another let me know where she works so I can pop by and say hi sometime...... LONNNNNNNNNNNNG DAY JESUS I just wanted to go home and do some study or have some alone time.

I called up a few girls; the one I made out with and I are trying to arrange a date, may take a week... The other receptionist from the gm who was "really looking forward to hearing from me" hung up after answering and didn't text back. LMAO

21/11 -- Monday
===========

Went for a neighborhood walk. Hit on one girl within like 15 minutes of waking up. Haha. Solid morning ritual. Been dicking around on the net and hitting the language learning right now.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:22 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

22/11 -- Tuesday (written on 25th)
============

Spent like 3 hours wandering around approaching women; did like 15+ got 5 numbers;

One girl seemed keen to go out, hasn't replied yet.
Another 3 I am waiting a little longer to hit up - hoping at least 1 are keen to go out
Another one didn't reply

All of them were busy going somewhere / doing something so had no chance of a date. 2 of them were 2 min conversations which led to number to arrange a date.

Wandering what is necessary to do to get numbers that follow through?? What am I doing or not doing that is not maximising my success!?

I then met up with Asian girl from the hostel and we chilled for a while, went for a walk, then I took her to the look out before bringing her home. It took such effort, she rejecting my advances and I kept persisting. It never got to sex, chick wouldn't even kiss me on the lips. One of those sex is love girls...

Honestly, I could've seen it coming but I still went for it. And when there is a language barrier you definitely don't really get a chance to talk sex talk etc.

23/11 -- Wednesday
=============

Honestly did not approach a single girl today. That is amazing

24/11 -- Thursday
==============

Went out to pick up chicks around 4pm; (approached about 1-3 throughout the day) ... have decided to push through token resistance "I have a boyfriend" as I'm simply not buying it in all cases.

I approached like 3 girls who all had boyfriends.

I then went to the museum where one girl I knew works and asked her. She also had a boyfriend.

I chatted up a cute Irish girl in the vicinity and got her number, I'll have to text next week to arrange a date.

#LR

I was walking down the levels (I elevator - ed up) and a girl smiled at me in the middle of the stair case. So I said hi, caught her attention and told her I was learning German. I got her to turn around and sit down with me. We spoke for about 10-15 minutes before I asked her to go for a walk. So we walked, talked; I quickly had my arm around her ... etc.... practiced lots of German

Off to the look out and back to mine...

Her body was so gorgeous...

When we got out of the shower and it was time to put my dick inside of her I lost my hard - on. Jesus fucking Christ. I would've loved to. We lay in my bed for 2 hours awkwardly talking, apologising to each other, smiling, hugging and massaging each other. I licked her out but I don't think she came. I definitely didn't come. Such a beautiful pussy and a beautiful girl.

I tried again later, only got my soft dick inside her for a few minutes.

I don't know what's up with my body.

Maybe the reduced food? (I'm cutting)

Jesus.

Anyway she's also a visitor her, exchanged details in case I go to Germany.

I got some good German practice in too.

My body has just been weirdly tired and exhausted recently...

I also lied about my age, saying I was 25 when I'm in fact 21. This is the only time I've ever lied to a girl... It was from 2 past experiences where girls around 27-28 rejected me based on my age. Not this time... She was also 28

Surely I am comfortable fucking strangers -- I've spent so much time pursuing this, I am comfortable with the idea. OTOH, she was not totally relaxed and she told me she was in her head a lot -- I didn't know how to console her or put her at ease.

Also, I felt her sexuality was not fully released. She would kiss me on the neck, but not go all out or lick my body the way I would lick hers. I think the imbalance of passion may have turned me off. Guess I'll have to choose to accept this may be a reality some times.

The communication was pretty poor. I guess I used the language barrier as an excuse; where as I could've put in a lot more effort.

I also can feel the spark in the air the "sexual tension" ... I don't know If I was killing it myself at times, ie when we got in the bedroom and I decided to pour a drink instead of just fucking her right then. Maybe I also foreplay too much?

So many thoughts in the back of my head; I trust in the process that it will sort itself out and I will be at ease...