PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:24 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Guys,

I especially want to get an opinion on the latest message I've just sent to a new (very cute) Tinder match. I wanted to be "direct", although it's maybe a bit too long:

"Hi! I'm going to be very direct and honest about what I'm looking for:
Yes, your photos look great, and I find you very attractive. But I'm sure you get told that by every "average Joe" on here! Physical beauty is EVERYWHERE. So what I want to know is... what makes you stand out from the crowd APART from just your looks?

Tell me something about yourself that might surprise me!"

Then to finish, I made a play on words using her name.

Thoughts?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

When I match on Tinder, the first message I send is "red or blue?" whatever they say I respond with "Okay. I expect you to be wearing something red/blue on our first date." ;)

Sometimes they'll respond with something else. Here is an example of one of those times.

Me - Red or blue?

Her - Red but blue

Me - You can only pick one

Her - Blue but red

Me - Oh I get it. You're going to be wearing both red and blue on our first date. ;)

Her - How about the other colours?

Me - You've chosen red and blue so I expect red and blue. *I then transitioned to rapport* How's your
weekend been so far?

Her - It has been okay, I'm here with a lot of homework....

The funny thing is, she wore both red and blue on the date :P

But that's how simple it can be. Don't overthink it and just have fun.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

No matter how cool your pickup line is; she is heard it before.
No matter how you came up with it yourself, and used it on girls successfully; she will know that you're saying it to every girl.

If she really wants to meet you and fuck you, what you say won't matter. If she's somewhere in between; then you have to attract her more.

The best message is to look at her pictures, find something you can playfully bust her balls about, and make a comment about it. Follow rules for cocky comedy: misinterpret, accuse, challenge. Use comedy techniques such as double entendre, simple truth, reforming, take offs, alterations.. This way she laughs at herself, and if you keep it up, she becomes addicted to interacting to you and wants more.

Remember. Playfully tease her without being mean spirited. I have seen guys go up to girls and say "You look like a short bitch, haha" then wonder why their "cocky" comedy didn't work. Don't be that guy. Be kind. Be a team with her.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Because I really like you guys, I'm going to share my number one most successful Tinder opening line ever. Ready? Ok this is it:

"hey"

Pretty impressive, I know. On Tinder, there are A LOT of girls just trying to waste your time and get attention. It's really not a very good platform at all in my opinion. But if you're going to do Tinder, you want to filter out the time wasters. If your goal for sending openers is to get a response, you're barking up the wrong tree. Your goal should be to get the girl on a date. And entertaining time-wasters isn't going to do that. Nothing you say over an internet app is going to make the girl like you. Whether she likes you or not will depend almost entirely on your profile (hopefully compensating for the innate DLV of being on Tinder in the first place). So your opening line should show minimal investment and minimal neediness. If she likes you, she'll respond.

Also I recommend waiting a little while after matching before sending a message. Because if she messages you first, that automatically raises your value and makes the seduction much easier. I have a friend who only ever messages girls who message him first. He's probably letting a few slip through the cracks this way, but he's saving a lot of time he could otherwise be using for something more productive.