Post subject: AFC-Style Field Report
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi everyone. P.s. new to the game.
Last night, I was in a really pissed off and stressful mood because of my grades and the number of tests that I had (in college); I felt so much tension that I really wanted to hit something, but instead I calmed down a little and went to the communal kitchen on my floor to make myself some dinner. After setting up my dinner and waiting for it to finish, I was going through my phone with a “I don’t give a f—k” attitude.

Next thing I know, I see a person come through a door, it was a HB that I would sometimes see in the kitchen when we both randomly cooked at the same time; since I had (and still do have) approach anxiety, I never had the balls to say hi and talk to her. Not caring about the consequences, I looked up at her and immediately (about 2 seconds) told her,

Me: Hi, how are you?
HB: I’m fine. How about you?
Me: I’m pretty good.

After that brief conversation, I felt my heart thumping through my chest; all I was thinking was, “I can’t believe I just did that. What should I do next.” Since I was so shocked at myself for talking to her and didn’t know what to say, there was some silence for a couple of minutes while she cooked her food. Trying to come up with something to say, I realized that, every time I saw her, she looked as if she was Brazilian; preparing myself to speak, I looked up a few Brazilian words on my phone just in case she was, so I could further the conversation a little.

Me: Excuse me, I know this is a stupid question to ask, but are you Brazilian?
HB: No I’m not.
Me: oh, sorry, I guess it was a stupid question.
HB: What made you think I was Brazilian?
Me: you just have the look of Brazilian.
HB: (kind of smiling, she says something like) I get that quite often, I’m from Belize in Central America.
Me: oh really, do you speak Spanish?
HB: no just English. What about you?
Me: I’m from Puerto Rico.
HB: cool.

I know what some of you are going to say, “don’t lower your value by saying ‘it was a stupid question’” and/or “have more confidence in yourself.” I know, I know, it’s just that I was only thinking of what to say to start a conversation, not technically how to say it correctly.

After that, there was a few minutes of silence, her using her phone and me using mine. Her food got finish cooking before mine, so she was going to go to her dorm to eat it. Right when she was leaving, she stopped next to me and asked,

HB: What’s your name?
Me: javi50984.
HB: I’m [name]. nice to meet you.
Me: nice to meet you too.
HB: (she said something in the lines of) I hope we see each other again. Have a good night.
Me: (awkwardly smiling/slightly laughing) ok. Enjoy your meal.
HB: (smiling) thank you.

For a guy who is an introvert and especially shy when it comes to talking to women, I think I did an ok job. I know I need major improvements in my game and would be grateful if any of you guys (or gals) could give me some useful tips. I know I got some IOIs, but I don’t know what to say when I see her again (or IF I see her again).

Sincerely, javi50984

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:19 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I like it actually, only because it was natural and genuine. I am a natural introvert as well btw. But here is where being "natural" falls off the rails..because in "natural game" there is no sense of urgency or direction to move things forward with the girl. And that's where some pua tactics and routines would've come in handy. I would've started the conversation with this girl by throwing in a "Neg" about her cooking.

Step#1: Neg Her - "Mmm..whatever you're cooking smells so good! Hey!..College students can't cook for themselves..You've been watching the cooking channel haven't you?"

That line probably would've made her laugh at a minimum. And it would've create an open loop for her to qualify herself to you, in regards to her cooking.

Step#2: Make Up A "DHV Story" About Cooking - About an ex-girlfriend who used to cook you really good food (It doesn't matter if the story never happened, just make it up. Just tell the story in a convincing way so that she believes it). The fact that she knows that you had a girl cook for you before, tells her that you were pre-selected, and will make you appear high-value in her eyes. She will become more attracted to you, while at the same time..you're "seeding the pull".

Step#3: Make A Request For Her To Cook For You - That DHV story would've created another open loop, for you to ask her if she could cook that meal for you! Since you both live in a co-ed social environment..your request wouldn't have been weird to her.

Step#4: Get Her Logistics & Close - Get her most important logistic - HER ROOM NUMBER! And then get her phone#, so you can still reach her just in case she isn't at her dorm room.

Step#5: Solidify The Close With A Day-2 Compliance From Her - Tell her to cook you a meal the very next day, and Bam! All of a sudden..you're looking at a Day-2 (a date) with this girl, in her dorm room, the very next day!

And You're welcome! :wink:

-G

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Great advice!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi everyone,
(First of all, thank you GFRE SH2DEF for responding and giving me advise)

Since the first post, I have run into the HB exactly 3 three times. The first time, 2 or 3 days after first post, we crossed paths when walking through the hallway; I said hi and how she was doing and she said hi back and asked me the same question, then we parted ways. It was a brief, yet slightly playful, encounter. The second time was almost a week after the first post, I went to the communal kitchen to watch some t.v., a few minutes later, HB walks in to cook her own meal; we say the same things that we said to each other when we talked in the hallway and I just go back watching t.v.; since this was before I read GFRE SH2DEF’s reply, I was thinking of what I should say to her, but every time I was ready to talk to her, I would either: chicken out and say nothing or see that she was using her phone and not talk at all to not disturb her.

The third time I saw her was just a few hours ago, as I was going to my dorm from eating out, I saw HB walking from the kitchen to her dorm room. She was too far away for me to say hi without yelling, but I knew that she was still cooking. After a couple of minute of deciding whether or not I should go into the kitchen, knowing full well that I wasn’t going to prepare food, I decided to go and say that I was going to watch t.v. if asked. I went to the kitchen and turned on the t.v., a minute later, HB walked in and it was her that said hello to me first.

After the initial greeting, I asked her
Me: has anything excited happened?
HB: No, not really
Me: Really? Ok.

There was silence between the two of us for about two minutes, then I decided to use part of GFRE SH2DEF’s suggestions/tips,

Me: whatever you’re cooking smells really good. (I decided to not neg her)
HB: thank you, but it’s just macaroni.
Me: Nah, but it still smells good though.

I didn’t make up a DHV story because, I was afraid it wasn’t going to sound genuine and real. Instead, I reminded her that she told me that she was from Belize.

Me: …what’s it like there?
HB: yada, yada, yada,… there’s basically one season over there, summer, all year long.
Me: do you prefer when it is warm or when it is cold?
HB: the temperature right now (somewhat cool) is okay, but I prefer when it is warm.
Me: do your hands get cold or is does your whole body? (there’s a reason for this question)
HB: (she said something like) it’s not cold now, but it is usually my entire body.
Me: okay. For me, my hands are always cold, it doesn’t matter what temperature it is outside.
HB: really?
Me: yeah, you want to feel my hands? (she does and gets a surprised look on her face)
HB: wow. They really are cold (the temperature in the kitchen was slightly warm).
Me: I know, but you know what they say, “Cold hands, warm heart.” (she gave me an “aww that’s so cute” reaction)

The reason I did the cold hand question was to get some sort of kino and this was the only way that I could think of to get it (she was near the stove cooking while I was seated a few feet away). We kept the conversation going after that, talking about her homeland and mine, what our hobbies are, what shows/movies we watch, and what we were majoring in. I noticed that when the conversation would go stale and look like it would end, she would reinitiate it by asking me a different question. In the middle of the conversation, when she asked me about my hobbies

HB: what do you do for fun?
Me: I do martial arts, go to the gym, and do rock climbing.
HB: (something along the lines of) I did rock climbing twice and it wasn’t until I first did it that I found out that I am afraid of heights.
Me: would you ever do it again?
HB: yeah, but I never have anyone to go with.
Me: do you want to go together sometime and rock climb?
HB: yeah
Me: (I said something like) is it okay if I have your number?
HB: sure

I number closed and told her that I’m going to send a text to let her know that it’s me. I texted her, “Hey it javi. Hot Puerto rican guy” (there was a small typo in the text). I got this idea from Vince on pualingo.com (she didn’t check her phone immediately, so I didn’t see what her reaction was). I’ve never had a lot of experience with women and i plan on taking her out this weekend, so if anyone has any tips for me not to fail (especially with building rapport), please say so or give me any constructive criticisms that would have made my game better.

Sincerely, Javi50984.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:00 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Dude..first of all that was nice!! And Congratulations on getting her number, and an open invitation to go on a rock climbing date with her. If i even helped you a little bit to accomplish this, it's a win for me. Maybe it was a good thing that you didn't neg her because it probably would've been incongruent if you did..especially if you did it in a reaction-seeking type of way. After reading your update, i don't think that you needed it at all honestly. But you may need to start negging girls in the future..especially for the hotter more bitchy girls that heard it all before..who don't respond to compliments.

Ima be real with you dude..this girl likes you. She's initiating conversations with you. Also, a very not so subtle way that you can tell if a girl likes you is, if she lingers around in your vicinity. And if she does it more than a couple of times. As far as i'm concerned..it's an approach invitation and an ioi.

3 Tips For A Successful Day-2 (The Date):

These are the 3 things combined to make all the necessary ingredients (a mixture of cool, aloof, cocky, funny, sexual intent, and self-amusement) for an awesome experience for both you and the girl on the date.

1) Kino (Touching) - This is the time to kino her more. Kino her as much as possible without creeping her out. Use compliance tests to see if you can progress to a higher rung on the kino escalation ladder. Or if you have to back off and try that kino move again later on..to see if she will then be receptive to it. You should be doing this throughout the entire time of being out with her on this date. All the way up to the point when she physically leaves your presence to go home after the date. The one caveat to this is..the kino escalation has to be done smoothly to the point that it appears natural. If the girl is already down to fuck, then this tip doesn't really apply all that much. But chances are..she's a self-respecting woman that doesn't want to be viewed as a slut to a guy that she's out on a first date with..hence why you need to calibrate your kino on her. However..if you don't kino her, she will feel that there is no romantic connection between you and her. So the main mistake that guys make on the 1st date is..they don't kino the girl. Primarily because they think that it will creep the girl out if they do. But what guys don't realize is that kino makes the girl feel like she has a romantic connection with you. If you've ever heard a girl say "I just didn't feel a romantic connection with him on the date", it's probably because the guy didn't kino her enough. So as a result..she feels that something was missing, or there wasn't a spark.

2) Self-Amusement - You have to talk about things that you find interesting and funny. Because if you don't find the things that you are talking about interesting and funny, neither will she. So don't worry about what she may find interesting and funny, because it might differ from what you think is interesting and funny. Through the law of "State Transference" she will find it interesting and funny as well. This will help alot in enduring the entirety of the date (an average date is about 1.5 hours to 2 hours long) without you feeling like it's becoming boring or awkward at any point. Also Self-Amusement will help your natural personality come through. Cracking jokes, teasing, laughing, doing silly things, and telling amusing stories are all aspects of Self-Amusement, that will get you more and more into a positive state that will make you come across as being very congruent with who you are. If you ever heard the saying "Just Be Yourself", this is what Self-Amusement will help you to do. Just don't overdo it to the point that you become a "Dancing Clown" and be perceived by the girl as you being weird and over-the-top. You still want to dial back some of the aloofness at certain periods of the date, and add in some kino, leading, & sexual intent.

3) Sexual Intent/Leading - You must lead the conversations that you have with the girl on the date in the direction that leads you away from "The Friend Zone" and platonic conversations. The easiest way to do this is by making "Subtle Statements of Sexual Intent". "Subtle Statements of Sexual Intent" are discreet flirting between you and the girl..and it's not so bold that the girl outright shuts it down, making it impossible for you to even verbally escalate on her at all. Don't worry if she doesn't understand it on a conscious level, because it will resonate in her brain on a subconscious level (a sexual spike). It might even be a crucial link in the chain to you possibly getting laid after the date. So making "Subtle Statements of Sexual Intent" is very crucial. By the way..you don't need to do it in all your conversations with her on the date (because you may come across as a creep). You can definitely have a few serious conversations with her, but definitely pepper in the "Subtle Statement of Sexual Intent" in most of the conversations with her.

Example of a "Subtle Statement of Sexual Intent"

HB: I want some ice cream.
You: If you could be an ice-cream flavor, what would it be?
HB: Strawberry
You: I like eating strawberries. I sometimes put whip cream on them.
HB: Oh do you now? lol

The reason why you make "Subtle Statements of Sexual Intent" and not "Bold Statements of Sexual Intent"..is because most girls have their anti-slut defense up (due to social conditioning), especially on 1st dates. Girls like talking sexual, but if you do it in the form of a tease or a joke, and say it in a subtle way..it does 3 things for you..#1. It bypasses her anti-slut defense, #2. It makes her laugh (changes her mood positively about being sexual with you). #3. It turns her on. Lastly..you must lead at certain points on the date. Girls are extremely attracted to guys who lead them around. Do not control her, but definitely display dominance. You have to lead in the planning of the date, the location of the date, calling her to make sure that she shows up for the date, and point to point of the different activities that the 2 of you do on the date..including where you eat. However..if she has a preference of food that she likes, just lead her to a place that makes that specific type of food. You also need to lead in the kino and conversations (subtlely in a sexual direction), and lead her back to either her place or your place when the date is over. You have to have 100% certainty in you leading her, or at least appear to the girl as if you have 100% certainty in your leading. Every time you show her that you are uncertain in what you are doing, she will lose some attraction for you. So make sure that you lead with certainty. You can display this by making decisions quickly and without hesitation, strong vocal tonality, steady eye contact, and relaxed body language.

If you do all 3 of these tips properly on the date with the girl..you will get laid.

-G