Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:05 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
I'm only chiming in because you're a worthless presence on the forum and I know you can't resist defending yourself and have to resort to name calling and bashing everyone. It's a way for me to let everyone see you for who you really are.
And here's another example of where I'm doing the same thing. I'm letting all of the non-brainwashed newcomers see you for who you really are and pointing out obvious pipe dreams that they need to avoid. Keep yelling in the echo chamber, though, it if helps you sleep better.
Please do. I hope they follow your advice first so they can come back in order to get it right.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:06 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:

You really have no pickup experience lol
Yeah, and you're fantasizing about a girl who's worth a dime asking you to be exclusive while you're sleeping with TWO other women. Hahahahahah!

This is comedy gold. Butthurt Jack even had to chime in. I'm willing to wager NO ONE in this thread had a girl ask them to be exclusive while she knew other women (TWO!) were sleeping with them, and if she did, that relationship is long dead. Congratulations on ... nothing.

Keep peddling the serial-player fantasies gents, you're just giving false hope and cheap promises to guys who need completely different advice.

You're kidding right ? Lol now why would I offer this specific advice if this hasn't been true for me over the years ? Why would I offer advice that I myself have not applied. I guess I'll keep living my "pipe" dream. The newcomers will know the deal once they see results.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You really have no pickup experience lol
Yeah, and you're fantasizing about a girl who's worth a dime asking you to be exclusive while you're sleeping with TWO other women. Hahahahahah!

This is comedy gold. Butthurt Jack even had to chime in. I'm willing to wager NO ONE in this thread had a girl ask them to be exclusive while she knew other women (TWO!) were sleeping with them, and if she did, that relationship is long dead. Congratulations on ... nothing.

Keep peddling the serial-player fantasies gents, you're just giving false hope and cheap promises to guys who need completely different advice.

You're kidding right ? Lol now why would I offer this specific advice if this hasn't been true for me over the years ? Why would I offer advice that I myself have not applied. I guess I'll keep living my "pipe" dream. The newcomers will know the deal once they see results.
Did the girl find out that you were banging other girls on the side? Then she asked you to commit?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

By the way, do you guys think I should delete that girl that quit me off of facebook and social media? My best friend told me that it would show that I am immature and butthurt over her decision, thus it would have a negative impact (since she also knows a bunch of my friends). What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:15 pm 

Quote:
By the way, do you guys think I should delete that girl that quit me off of facebook and social media? My best friend told me that it would show that I am immature and butthurt over her decision, thus it would have a negative impact (since she also knows a bunch of my friends). What do you guys think?

Who cares.

And my girls always knew indirectly that I was banging other chicks. I'd always tell them my friend was cooking me dinner or I am busy and chilling with someone. I never named the gender, but girls aren't stupid. That's why they usually tried to drop the hammer done as quick as possible. :roll: kind of annoying actually.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:45 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

Where's that girl that supposedly asked you to commit now?

Likes attract likes. All comments are geared towards generating lasting attraction for the purpose of a relationship with a well-rounded female (attractive, well educated and cultured, plus knows what she wants in her work and personal life).

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:47 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Please do. I hope they follow your advice first so they can come back in order to get it right.
I should point out that advice often gets implemented in a rather poor manner. The funny thing is, it'll be impossible to ever know how the guy implemented it. Goes double for the army of guys here that can barely write a coherent sentence.

Likes attract likes. All comments are geared towards generating lasting attraction for the purpose of a relationship with a well-rounded female (attractive, well educated and cultured, plus knows what she wants in her work and personal life).

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:06 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
I should point out that advice often gets implemented in a rather poor manner. The funny thing is, it'll be impossible to ever know how the guy implemented it. Goes double for the army of guys here that can barely write a coherent sentence.
Why do you keep going? You're the one that says you don't have time to explain your advice. Now you're saying that the advice that you would give would get implemented in a poor manner. It's probably because you don't like explaining.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:34 am 

Quote:
Quote:

Where's that girl that supposedly asked you to commit now?

Either she is waiting for the day I "change my mind" in the shadows or I have given her the taste of monogamy so good in our short time together that she had to have a boyfriend soon in the upcoming months.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:35 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Why do you keep going? You're the one that says you don't have time to explain your advice. Now you're saying that the advice that you would give would get implemented in a poor manner. It's probably because you don't like explaining.
Pointing out to you, and others, the obvious pitfalls of judging what is good advice and what is not? It's pretty clear that lots of guys come back to a question thread and say that some piece of advice didn't work - and they get blamed for implementing it wrong. No way it was crappy advice to begin with, consensus from a handful of people or not. Don't get a stroke from overthinking what I'm saying here.
Quote:

Either she is waiting for the day I "change my mind" in the shadows or I have given her the taste of monogamy so good in our short time together that she had to have a boyfriend soon in the upcoming months.
Classic claptrap. Bravo.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:59 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Pointing out to you, and others, the obvious pitfalls of judging what is good advice and what is not? It's pretty clear that lots of guys come back to a question thread and say that some piece of advice didn't work - and they get blamed for implementing it wrong. No way it was crappy advice to begin with, consensus from a handful of people or not. Don't get a stroke from overthinking what I'm saying here.
There is no pitfall in judging your advice. It is normally garbage that gets you friend zoned no matter how you explain it. You've just recently said that when you approach you should have fun and flirt...so now you're changing your advice to match the type of advice of people who have real life experience and know what they're doing since before you had an issue with flirting. At least before you had conviction in your bullshit.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:07 pm 

Lol Auto, good luck.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:01 pm 
King Among Mortals

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:15 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
There is no pitfall in judging your advice. It is normally garbage that gets you friend zoned no matter how you explain it. You've just recently said that when you approach you should have fun and flirt...so now you're changing your advice to match the type of advice of people who have real life experience and know what they're doing since before you had an issue with flirting. At least before you had conviction in your bullshit.
Remove your head from your posterior, pal. When you actually get a girl to stick around, let me know.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:25 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Remove your head from your posterior, pal. When you actually get a girl to stick around, let me know.
Lol. Poor guy. Can't get past reality so you resort to insults. Its ok. I don't think less of you.