PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Here's the thing. I'm pretty newbie to all that relates to pickup. I took a few pick up field classes with a guy a few years back and stopped because the instructor felt like an unconfident tool that bragged a lot about himself.

I've decided to read The Game and am about half way through. I'm on an attempt to take whatever I like and feels authentic to me from this world, and leave the rest for others to try.

Jumping in the field, I would like to share a little experience from my university. I was studying at our cafeteria when two local students (I'm an international program in Europe), HB's 6 and 8, were sitting down and started blabbering in their Slavic language. I had some doubts until I decided to talk to them.

I gave most of the attention to the target's friend - the HB's target. I was talking to them from over my left shoulder. I did the 'best friends test'. I negged the target a bit here and there. After a minute or two, they started laughing pretty much from anything I said - even if it wasn't really funny.
Then I opened my Facebook and said 'OK. I need to add you guys'.
I added both of them and said 'yay, now we're officially friends! And handshaked both of them simultaneously. The whole interaction took about 10 minutes.
Then I said 'OK. I have to go back to studying.' - turned to my computer and started working.

They left a minute later when the cleaning lady kicked us out. I took my time a bit. I said goodbye to both of them as they were leaving, and winked at my target with a smile.

Hmm. I wonder how would I've been able to isolate the target. From my experience of talking to girls on Facebook, they tend to be quite protective there and it gets harder to game them.

Cheers :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:33 pm 
King Among Mortals

You did well, good job.

You would have gotten a lot further with phone numbers.