Post subject: Shyness etc
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello guys
This forum is great - well enough of greetings.

About me: i am 22 computer science student.
I am terrible with my life. I am trying to change.
I am 188 cm and 65 kg. Ya is for me genetic. I m going to gym now. But still cant get more mass. But i have personal trainer good diet etc i hope will be fine.

Cus of my lack of kgs/lbs, i am shy. Well i always be cus i want to look more normal/good.

I dont have much experience with girls. I didnt have long term relationship. Ive got few girls last years.

I think my biggest problem is i cant make a move, or set up date or something. I am not shy when i am talking to ppl. I can talk with 10/10 girls and its all fine. Well its hard to approach but if luck is on my side and i am already talking its fine. I am not shy here. But to make a move is rly hard.
I am talking to myself. I need to do it. I m trying to dont have exceptations from girls. Just to meet and know each other.
But problem is i dont have many girl - friends so if i can meet new one i want to be a perfect. And i have excuses all the time cus maybe im not good enough maybe i need to look better first, buy new clothes or something.
I know its stupid and i know it all but still cant do a shit.
I am reading now 30-60 days to get laid on one website. I dont think i need to learn super techniques. Maybe normal start will be best for me.

Now i meet a girl online and we are talking but never actually meet. I know its stupid i should meet fast. I am trying now but we will see. I am sure i will write here about it. Now im nervous to meet her cus i want to look good in her eyes.

Well maybe its enough, i write all about me.
Thanks for big welcome on this forum, its rly gr8 and i hope i can learn from all of you.
Sorry for my english is not perfect but im not native speaker :D

Post subject: Re: Shyness etc
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hello guys
This forum is great - well enough of greetings.

About me: i am 22 computer science student.
I am terrible with my life. I am trying to change.
I am 188 cm and 65 kg. Ya is for me genetic. I m going to gym now. But still cant get more mass. But i have personal trainer good diet etc i hope will be fine.

Cus of my lack of kgs/lbs, i am shy. Well i always be cus i want to look more normal/good.

I dont have much experience with girls. I didnt have long term relationship. Ive got few girls last years.

I think my biggest problem is i cant make a move, or set up date or something. I am not shy when i am talking to ppl. I can talk with 10/10 girls and its all fine. Well its hard to approach but if luck is on my side and i am already talking its fine. I am not shy here. But to make a move is rly hard.
I am talking to myself. I need to do it. I m trying to dont have exceptations from girls. Just to meet and know each other.
But problem is i dont have many girl - friends so if i can meet new one i want to be a perfect. And i have excuses all the time cus maybe im not good enough maybe i need to look better first, buy new clothes or something.
I know its stupid and i know it all but still cant do a shit.
I am reading now 30-60 days to get laid on one website. I dont think i need to learn super techniques. Maybe normal start will be best for me.

Now i meet a girl online and we are talking but never actually meet. I know its stupid i should meet fast. I am trying now but we will see. I am sure i will write here about it. Now im nervous to meet her cus i want to look good in her eyes.

Well maybe its enough, i write all about me.
Thanks for big welcome on this forum, its rly gr8 and i hope i can learn from all of you.
Sorry for my english is not perfect but im not native speaker :D
Hey,
well I do have this sometimes as well as so many others out there. It is actually quite common. Stop thinking that you must be perfect in all eyes. That is not necessary. What helps me is when I stop thinking about other people what they think or what they should think and I start thinking about myself like I am the one who is more important than other people, which is actually true.

Just simple advice - Try to be more selfish and think more about yourself. It makes it easier to make the move. The biggest mistake is focusing and thinking just about one girl. It can really screw your game and then you start overthinking. Trust me, I do write from my experience.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

I am also quite new to the forum, so if you want. We may share some new experience. Message me, if you want.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

thx man i will try what u said.
Any missions or challenges to do?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Guys i did it. I went to club yestarday alone. I drunk some beers like 8 but anyway. 4 at home before i knew that i will go to club.
It was awesome, it was my first time at club alone. First i drunk 2 beers at bar because there wasnt enough people. Then i start dancing. It was ahrd to talk cus of loud music. But somehow i manage to dance with girl like 7/10. She wasnt cute model but fuck it. Then i drink with her and kiss her. I kissed a girl first time in my life. Was so good lol.
Thank you all guys and thanks this forum for helping me.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:17 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Guys i did it. I went to club yestarday alone. I drunk some beers like 8 but anyway. 4 at home before i knew that i will go to club.
It was awesome, it was my first time at club alone. First i drunk 2 beers at bar because there wasnt enough people. Then i start dancing. It was ahrd to talk cus of loud music. But somehow i manage to dance with girl like 7/10. She wasnt cute model but fuck it. Then i drink with her and kiss her. I kissed a girl first time in my life. Was so good lol.
Thank you all guys and thanks this forum for helping me.

Congratulations bro.

This just opened the door of potential possibilities. Had you pushed you probably could've slept with her. But congrats.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

ya i know i could sleep with her. but at 3:00 they cant invite guys to the dorm haha :D