PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hey guys, I'm new in town, looking for a set of bars where I could spend my nights sarging. How did you get to find the bars you usually go to?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:24 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Go downtown or uptown on Saturday night. See where people are heading too. Meet people and ask

Explore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:08 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Like DA said. I've had one of my lady friends who's a nightlife gal give me the 401 on what bars are "lit" as she put it haha. You can do the same.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:52 am 
The Coach

Go find a bar. Any bar. And then if it sucks... find a guy who looks cool and say "this place is kinda lame. Do you know of anything else cooler around here? Somewhere with more girls?"

You've accomplished a few things:

1. Met a new potentially cool male friend who you didn't meet on a Poo-ah forum, whom which you can add to your network and also learn from. If you find the right friends, you can find friends who are cooler than you, offer value, and grow yourself too. You're a product of your environment

2. Establish with this potential male friend that you are not some faggot who's into weird Poo-ah things. You want normal friends. Not guys who meet up in masses in hotel conference rooms with other guys to listen to people talk about picking up girls. Having other guys think you're cool as fuck will get you a long way. Not only with girls but in life in general. Having connected and powerful people vouch for you because they like you is... awesome to say the least. Be cool 8)

3. Hopefully, at the very least, youve found out about a new cool venue for you to check out next time you want to go out. Do the same thing there and eventually you'll find out about the cool after parties and shit where it gets really crazy.

Its not what you know, its who you know. Network my friend.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:00 pm 
Read My Book

This in the Lounge section?

Go out man.. Walk around after 7 and check out the venues in the area. Talk to the locals in those areas and find out where the best places to go are. Unless you tell us where you are, the locals can do a helluva of a better job answering this question than we can.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com