PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Just wanted to share my routine when text gaming, don't know if something similar has been posted earlier but whatever. Works like a charm everytime (at least if she is into you/k closed/f closed/enough IOI's)

So whenever a HB pisses you off when you are texting and she feels obliged to tell you "sorry for doing X", don't just take it up the ass and say "okay, I forgive you for doing X". The risk would be that she will keep doing this shit over and over again and run all over you by letting her do "intentional mistakes". This is of course if you know she really means it and she felt she screwed up for real then you may forgive her.

From this point she will slowly take control of you if you let her talk you down and if she expresses/writes stuff you do not like. Take control over her, as if you are the king. Hell, demand her to call you "The King" from now on. If she doesn't agree at least she will have a good laugh, you will accomplish something anyway. Of course you have to know when to time this request right during the conversation.

Proceeding...

Instead I got a little something called "chat restriction". It's pretty basic, when she applies the "sorry" maneuver on you; tell her to fuck off. JK.

You say "you got a chat restriction with me from now on, talk to you in 20 minutes" and then you set a time for her for example "talk to you 20:48" (How long the chat restriction lasts depends on what you feel is right and what she did to deserve it, try to get just the right amount of time printed in her head, not too long nor short.)

Now what follows are these:

* She will probably spam you til' death right away when she realizes that you are serious to get your attention to chat with her.

* She will wait but not for 20 minutes, instead she will write to you again in 10.

* She will wait patiently and begs for forgiveness when the time has passed.

* She will wait patiently until the time has passed but now she is pissed and perhaps won't write again and you end up feeling sorry and now the tables turned (seriously watch out for this because you did something wrong).

You decide whether you'd like to answer or not in any of these cases. You have the upper hand now, and that's what this is all about. 20 minutes is pretty standard, I use this routine often and it has worked every single time. You must wait until the time has passed or else it will work against your favor by DLV.

Guzzin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:34 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Hmm I just tell them they have to make it up to me by _____ whatever. Still gets
The point across

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Hmm I just tell them they have to make it up to me by _____ whatever. Still gets
The point across
Sure but this is a type of mini-freezeout, personally I like to mix the routines a bit. Also that routine tends to fail more often in contrast to this one (for afc's not pua's).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:04 am 
The Grand Puba

Some of this stuff that you guys come up with is so odd and overcomplicated.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:18 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
The point across
Sure but this is a type of mini-freezeout, personally I like to mix the routines a bit. Also that routine tends to fail more often in contrast to this one (for afc's not pua's).

Lol there's no such routine as mini freeze outs if she knows about it. It just looks like sulking

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Lol there's no such routine as mini freeze outs
No? Then I just invented it. I decided to post this just because it works not because it's the best routine out there.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:38 am 
Read My Book

Redundant and unnecessary.

When you truly learn the ways of this lifestyle, you don't have to manipulate or manufacture some routine to obtain the upper hand in a relationship or while dating a girl. You naturally become the upper hand because of the leadership, social, and emotional intelligent qualities that you possess. You're a walking, talking, and breathing upper hand by default.

This is more so a sign that one hasn't fully developed themselves emotionally and socially more so than some new tactic to make a woman like you more. It wouldn't matter if a woman called me "the king" or "the jester".. The attractive qualities developed from years and years practice, application and experience and the leadership I display is what she will feel compelled to follow.

Calling water "coca cola" doesn't chance its taste or chemical composition. A loser will be a loser no matter what you call them, and a winner will be a winner. This can be faked. So even if someone decides to temporary entertain you by calling you a ego rubbing label, the outcome will be the exact same as the guy at your social level who is called the exact opposite.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com