Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, guys. I really don't know who to talk to and you're my last hope.

I met this wonderful girl on Tinder(I know, I know) in June. I'm 22, she's 20, both in college. For a whole month we weren't able to see each other. She was in another city and I was too. In this month we talked, we got to know each other, we got really-really close. I found out some nice things about her and some not so nice ones (she had an abusive boyfriend, she did drugs and even miscarried - accidental pregnancy; only safe sex in the past). I was scared at first but decided to give her a chance.

When we finally met, we clicked instantly and had sex that night(she had never had sex on a first date nor sex without taking pills or smoking weed). She called me "my love" and in the morning she said "I love you"... I was a little shocked things were moving this fast. After that night, we each went to our hometown.

Fast forward to today. We're on summer holiday and living miles apart. She's always hitting my phone up, video-calling me, she always wants to sext, have internet sex or phone sex. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it every once in a while, but I'm more of a "the real deal" type of a guy. And every time I try to decline her "offers" or try to talk less , she gets mad for a couple of minutes but calms down really quick.

My issue are trust related. This sexual addiction of her together with her past drug use have been stuck on my mind for quite a while. I know there are tons of girls out there and there is no use of staying in a relationship with someone who is "objectifying" and praising my d*ck as the most beautiful thing ever created (yes, I am big and thick, but this is not relevant). Sometimes I'm feeling used and I'm about to kick all the "when I kissed you, I felt the next 60 years of my life and this scared me" shit of hers.

It is obvious she's been in toxic relationships in the past and even had sex related issues with her parents earlier in her life(they think she's a virgin, but man, the way she blows and swallows!). I care about her and I want to get her through all these problems, but I don't want to be the rebound guy. She feels I'm the one whom she should have unprotected sex with, wants to try a FMF (gave her the MFM talk and she declined my offer) and is ok with me fucking other girls(which I haven't done nor do) as long as I don't invest in them. She said she doesn't another guy.

I don't know what to do.I'm torn between staying and leaving. If beautiful and smart girls come with mental problems, I think I'll stick to beautiful girls.
I'm tired of jacking in front of the webcam, I'm tired of her getting mad and then turning all soft and I'm tired of being too far. Next weekend, we're gonna see each other and I want to have a long talk with her. Any suggestions?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:54 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Do you guys fail to see the red flags or are you just contempt with ignoring them for the sake of some ass?

- miss carriage
- drugs
- abusive bf
- pregnancy but always using protection (yeah, sure)
And the best of all, she says she loves you. The next fucking morning.

You want a relationship, and that's what you choose?
Quote:
If beautiful and smart girls come with mental problems, I think I'll stick to beautiful girls.
Beautiful and smart girls come with mental problems?
I challenge you to explain to me how a girl that was addicted to drugs, got pregnant "accidentally", accepted an abusive relationship AND told you she loves you in the freakin morning is a smart girl.
Please explain to me how that is a smart woman.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:05 pm 
King Among Mortals

Skip the talk, have the sex and the good times. Your overthinking the whole thing.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Beautiful and smart girls come with mental problems?
Please explain to me how that is a smart woman.
I'm sorry I made a general assumption. The good looking and "smart" (college-wise) girls I've dated had some mental issues (daddy issues, depression and/or substance abuse)

I know that "the condom slipped and he knocked me pregnant" doesn't add up. I think she's smart because she can tackle many topics when we talk and she's majoring in architecture (which I find very hard).

I'm trying to think with my brain and not my penis, but I'm feeling overwhelmed. I want to love and be loved, not used.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:46 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Hey, guys. I really don't know who to talk to and you're my last hope.

I met this wonderful girl on Tinder(I know, I know) in June. I'm 22, she's 20, both in college. For a whole month we weren't able to see each other. She was in another city and I was too. In this month we talked, we got to know each other, we got really-really close. I found out some nice things about her and some not so nice ones (she had an abusive boyfriend, she did drugs and even miscarried - accidental pregnancy; only safe sex in the past). I was scared at first but decided to give her a chance.

When we finally met, we clicked instantly and had sex that night(she had never had sex on a first date nor sex without taking pills or smoking weed). She called me "my love" and in the morning she said "I love you"... I was a little shocked things were moving this fast. After that night, we each went to our hometown.

Fast forward to today. We're on summer holiday and living miles apart. She's always hitting my phone up, video-calling me, she always wants to sext, have internet sex or phone sex. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it every once in a while, but I'm more of a "the real deal" type of a guy. And every time I try to decline her "offers" or try to talk less , she gets mad for a couple of minutes but calms down really quick.

My issue are trust related. This sexual addiction of her together with her past drug use have been stuck on my mind for quite a while. I know there are tons of girls out there and there is no use of staying in a relationship with someone who is "objectifying" and praising my d*ck as the most beautiful thing ever created (yes, I am big and thick, but this is not relevant). Sometimes I'm feeling used and I'm about to kick all the "when I kissed you, I felt the next 60 years of my life and this scared me" shit of hers.

It is obvious she's been in toxic relationships in the past and even had sex related issues with her parents earlier in her life(they think she's a virgin, but man, the way she blows and swallows!). I care about her and I want to get her through all these problems, but I don't want to be the rebound guy. She feels I'm the one whom she should have unprotected sex with, wants to try a FMF (gave her the MFM talk and she declined my offer) and is ok with me fucking other girls(which I haven't done nor do) as long as I don't invest in them. She said she doesn't another guy.

I don't know what to do.I'm torn between staying and leaving. If beautiful and smart girls come with mental problems, I think I'll stick to beautiful girls.
I'm tired of jacking in front of the webcam, I'm tired of her getting mad and then turning all soft and I'm tired of being too far. Next weekend, we're gonna see each other and I want to have a long talk with her. Any suggestions?

OVERTHINK ALERT.

Ask her out. Be playful. Have fun. Make her cum.

Rinse, repeat, and she's yours for as long as you want.

You can be the guy that has a few 9's and 10's chasing *him*, or you can be the Debbie Downer who always has "talks" with girls, who ends up getting friend-zoned for being a whiny bitch.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You know what, you re right. Overthinking might hurt me more than the actual situation. I'll have the time of my life with her and worry less about some "details". Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:55 pm 

Please don't make this girl your girlfriend. Fuck her, sure. Make her a fuck buddy, sure. But don't make her your girlfriend.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

This girl has major issues. You might fall for her because she NEEDS you but you have to ask yourself why she needs you so badly. Her first semi-good relationship and she is all on board. Be careful. She's addicted to the high and you can't keep that up forever.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:01 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

First of all, never believe a chick who says their ex abused them. Unless they have photo proof or the injuries or scars to prove it, the said abuse is usually because the guy got sick of her 'feelz' and how she acted like a fucking psychopath so he didn't want anything to do with her. Even of it wasn't the case she Will still play the victim card as all women do. She's saying I love you and shit because she is trying to get you hooked as a safe option so she can eventually cuck you.

Make this bitch a fuck buddy. Do not take her on any more dates/give her attention. Use her for sex and start looking for a replacement.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:40 pm 

Quote:
Please don't make this girl your girlfriend. Fuck her, sure. Make her a fuck buddy, sure. But don't make her your girlfriend.
In all fairness she's 20.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:08 pm 

Hey I date 20yo's too. I'm 23 myself. But they generally tend to not be ex drug addicts with miscarriages and abusive exes.

How to keep a girl.