PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So, I went to a Cafe to read and do some work on my laptop. I wasn't necessarily there to sarge..
Anyway, infront of me was a HB7. She was sitting on a table charging her phone.

I opened her from my table with the spells opener. It opened her more than i expected it to. She starting blabbing for like 5 mins about spells. Anyway, i continue the opener and we stick with it for like 10 mins. She was very responsive and talkative. Once i felt the conversation dying, i pulled out the ring routine. I asked her to come sit at my table so i can show her something cool.
She complied. I was surprised. I was already in lock in position. As i perform this routine. her hands were a little tense so i told her to relax. I love the kino in this routine. After a while, she became comfortable with my touch.

Then, she told me that was interesting and she was fascinated. Fast forward, she stays seating there as we talk about other things for like 30 mins. What she does, where she's from , etc. All smiles. When i asked her if she was from around here, she said no. She was dropping off her Boyfriend off at work, she lived 35 mins from there. I didn't flinch when she told me this. We continued talking. When she expressed interest on learning psychology, i played well off of this. i demonstrated authority over her world. I told her some psychology facts and i recommended a NLP book so she can learn how to control people LMAO. She sounded excited about learning NLP. I showed her an NLP book that i googled on my phone and told her that i wanted to send it to her.

So i got her number and send it to her. Number closed in a slick way. I was playing the friendly role. I knew that i needed to say something to spark up some attraction. I told her that it felt refreshing to meet a girl who knows what she wants in life. i told her i like that. I got a good reaction from her. I also told her that destiny brought us together today because i wasn't planning on going out. You know, throwing in BS.

Then, when she said she had to leave this is where some of you, i know for a fact, would have known what to say. So as she was dismissing herself, i told her that we definitely need to see each other again. She told me that wasn't going to happen because of her boyfriend. Once she told me that, i told her that it doesn't matter, bring him along. She then started saying that he was jealous and antisocial. This is when i think i lost the game. I began to try to convince her to hang out with me. The fear of loss trigger was being verbalized. i was being whiny. i felt it. Anyway, she kissed me goodbye and left.

NOWWWW i want to learn of this man! What moves could i have pulled?
Maybe if i told her that i noticed something about her and next time i was going to show her what it is she maybe would have accepted a second encounter. what do you guys think

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:45 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Lol. she probably wanted to be loyal to her boyfriend. You should of asked about a friend she can hook you up with ;). If she wants to friendzone you let her. Add her on Facebook. Pamper your facebook with hoes added. Girls take notice of that shit

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:17 am 
Dedicated Member

I used to waste men's time when I was younger. Partly because I felt bad if he put in a lot of effort, partly for an ego boost, I guess.

Now I just move on. I act indifferent and politely decline. I could tell some of them are hurt, but it's like, if I act nice, it escalates. It's a conundrum. But I'd rather cut ties loose fast.